Since school starts in September (for some pets) you should start to do their
back to school shopping. Pets need to be educated, too, and the school is the
best place to start! First you should buy your pets some of the latest fashions
and weather essentials:
1. Your pet needs to stay dry on those rainy days. So buy him/her a pair of
2. Your pet will also need to keep the sun off of it's ears, so buy them a
cap, the cheapest kind are M*YNCI, Blue Kacheek Group, and 2 Gallon Hatz, Neo
Caps, and Sun Hats.
3. Winter is fast approaching, and if you like, you can buy your pet a Leather
Jacket. These can be very expensive, so if you don't have much NP to spare,
a scarf would do just fine!
4. Let your pet decide on which T-shirts, bandanas, and other 'Cool' clothes
Also, your pet will need supplies to work with, here is what they will require:
1. 2 Blue Pencils (with erasers)
2. 2 Chia Shaped Erasers
3. 4 Sketch a Pics
4. A Deluxe Set of Colouring Pencils
5. A Box of Crayons
6. 1 Geography Set
Pets need food to eat, and there is some pretty cool food out there on the
market. Pack your pet the ultimate lunch!
1. Lunchables: These are REALLY expensive right now, so I don't suggest getting
them unless it is a special occasion.
2. Capri Sun drinks: These are MUCH more expensive than your simple bottle
of water. They would go good with Lunchables, but they can be sent around once
a week, not once a term.
3. Sunny Delight! These are a BIG hit. Yummy and not too expensive, these are
the best juice to send with your pet. I highly recommend getting the California/Florida
Style, not Caribbean.
4. Water: An old favourite, this is required for Physical Education, and is
5. Milk: Fresh and cold, the wonderful drink that is full of vitamins and minerals.
6. Crisps, Flaming BBQ or Finger: Your choice! Finger Crisps are more healthy
than BBQ, but BBQ is the best if you want a lot of CRUNCH and big taste!
7. Sandwiches: Basic and good! The best ones are: Bacon Belly Buster
Purplum and Cheese
Physical Education is probably the most fun out of all the subjects, and, like
the other subjects, it requires supplies:
2. Stay Fit
Also, pets should have a good nights sleep before the excitement of the first
day of school, so send them to bed a half and hour early!
First Days of School in Neopia:
Neopia Central: Sept. 7th
Mystery Island: Sept. 10th
Spooky Woods: Sept. 4th
Terror Mountain: Aug. 31st
Faerieland: Sept. 1st
Tyrannia: Sept. 6th
Lost Desert: Sept. 2nd
May I add that pets need encouragement at home too, so read a book a day.
And in conclusion, the start of the school year leaves owners Jumping for
Joy, and pets with their chins down near their chests. All of our pets should
learn about the world around them, and school is a wonderful place to do so!