102 New Things To Do In Neopia
There comes a time in the life of every Neopian when they simply become bored. Bored. Such a terrible word, am I right? Well, I’m here to give you a bunch of things to do so you can get over that boredom or avoid it completely.
I came up with this list out of a mixture of boredom and inspiration, actually. It got me to stop being bored! So take my advice. Follow the liiiiiiiiiist.
Some of these things may not be new to you. But, even if they aren’t, maybe do them anyways and see if you have some fun!
Let’s begin the list:
I hope that reading this list and doing some of the items stopped you from being bored! And I hope that you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it!
- Enter an article into the Neopian Times
- Enter a short story into the Neopian Times
- Ask the most random question you can think of to the Editorial
- Play a Flash Game you’ve never played before
- Walk into the nearest restaurant and have a conversation with the first Neopet you see there
- Say, “Hi” to one Neopet of every species
- Eat a slice of Yogurt and Asparagus Pizza
- Write for the Storytelling Competition (Don’t worry, it’s not too impossible-I won once!)
- Relax in a tree outside your Neohome and read one of your Neopets’ books
- Go on an adventure!
- Try a Squibble Berry
- Enter the Beauty Contest
- Try to get an avatar (any one-every avatar counts!)
- Try to beat your high score on any game
- Dress up your favorite pet in a wacky costume
- Edit your pets’ pet pages
- Buy as many slushies as you can for under 2,000 NP, and drink them all (or give them out to strangers)
- Pledge allegiance to one of the following: Queen Fyora, Dr. Sloth, or King Skarl
- Go for a swim in the nearest ocean
- Ask (and hopefully get answers to) all of your petpet-related questions at your local PPL office
- Make a new friend!
- Dance to the Blue Kacheek Group or Yes Boy Ice Cream
- Attend a concert in Tyrannia
- Accidentally spell Tyrannia “Tryannia” (As you can guess, I myself did this)
- Spend a whole day in Terror Mountain
- Spend a whole day in the Lost Desert
- Set one goal for yourself (You don’t necessarily have to reach it, you just have to set it)
- Ride the Merry Go Round
- Take a Mystery Island Tiki Tour
- Observe petpets in their natural habitats and take notes
- Donate one book, one (non-rotten!) omelette, and one petpet to the Money Tree
- Take 5 items out of your Safety Deposit Box and either use them, place them in your shop, donate them, or discard them
- Play with all of your pets (even the ones on any side accounts you have)
- Go to the Pound, and even if you don’t have room to adopt one, brighten at least one pet’s day
- High-five everyone you see. Even if it’s Dr_Death or Dr. Sloth
- Read 10 Neopedia entries
- Catch up on the New Features
- Neomail any random Neopian
- Chat with someone on the Neoboards
- Drink a coffee drink while reading the Neopian Times (which you are doing right now. So go get that coffee drink!)
- Go to Kelp. You deserve it!
- Go to the Golden Dubloon. You can afford it!
- Start a side account
- Share this list with someone else
- Spend one afternoon in the Games Room and see how many Neopoints you can make
- Gush at a baby Gallion (not the color Baby, just a young one)
- Daydream about paint color combinations you’ll never be able to afford at the Rainbow Pool
- Go to the Hall of Heroes and give the janitor a hug for all he has to deal with
- Change your theme for a day
- Feed your pets nothing but pie (yay, pie!) for a day
- Spend an hour in one land and do everything you can in it (Bonus: Try to do this in Meridell. There’s at least 20 things to click on there)
- Play a game of Yooyuball
- Talk to all of your pets’ petpets
- Give at least one of your pets a new customization
- Take a walk with your pets
- Pick your favorite color/pet combinations from the 5 latest pet days
- Count how many pet days there are in each month
- Go to the Calendar and look at anything
- Try to answer the Daily Puzzle without any help
- Do your dailies (all of them)
- Have exactly 49 items in your inventory (so you can buy 1 thing!)
- Spend 20 minutes looking through the Money Tree, the Second Hand Shoppe, and the Rubbish Dump
- Pick your top 5 favorite petpets
- Pick your top 5 favorite colors for each of those petpets
- Pick your top 5 favorite pets
- Pick your top 5 favorite colors for each of those pets
- Imagine what omelette lasagna would taste like
- Play Dueling Decks and develop a strategy (and try to get a worse score for it than you did for the Daily Dare so you don’t feel bad)
- Go to Meri Acres and Pick Your Own
- Check into every Neolodge once
- Buy all of the Forgotten Shore map pieces, even if you already have
- Buy a cheap morphing potion and donate it to the Money Tree
- Earn at least 5,000 NP playing games
- Plant a new plant in your garden
- Climb a wardrobe in your Neohome (good luck not falling over)
- Spend an afternoon at the Warf Wharf
- Spend the morning in the jungles of Krawk Island
- Go snorkeling in Maraqua
- Discard your Rancid Old Meat
- Take a quest from Jhudora
- Take a quest from Taelia
- Take a quest from Illusen
- Read the day’s weather forecast for a land you would never want to live in
- Go visit that land you would never want to live in and be grateful you don’t live there
- Get a job at the Faerieland Employment Agency
- Buy Healthy Food (not the restaurant, just food from it) and have a healthy picnic
- Buy three things on the Shop Wizard for 1 Neopoint each
- Donate exactly 1234 Neopoints to the Wishing Well
- Volunteer at the Pound to take care of sick and hungry pets
- Buy any item each from 5 user shops
- Give a 5/5 rating to 10 pets
- Wish someone a good day on the Neoboards
- Buy a Blazing Stone Mug of Borovan and drink it with extra asparagus
- Write a secret message in code on the Neoboards (Mine is 8-5-12-12-15. What does it mean?)
- Try to make omelette lasagna
- Plan a family fun day with you pets
- Redecorate 1 room in your Classic Neohome or Neohome 2.0
- Spell faerie “fairy” and gasp in horror
- Send a Neomail congratulating someone on their awesome Neopian Times submission/Storytelling entry/Poetry Contest entry/etc. (thanks to the user who did this for my Paint Brush Color Dictionaries: S article!!!!)
- Act REALLY silly for a whole day!!!!!!!!!!
- Fix all of your “101” lists to “102” lists
- Redo any of the items on this list!
Now, if you excuse me, I have to go try to make me some omelette lasagna.
Search the Neopian Times
|A Quest for Color|
"A yellow Chia? How boring," Lena sighed, staring back at her reflection in the pool of water. It had rained again last night, leaving puddles of water all over the path to school. She wouldn't mind the rain normally, except this time it had made it impossible for her not to see her reflection, and that was something Lena hated.
|Magma Blaster Game Guide|
The citizens of Tyrannia live a good life at times. They attend concerts, they can visit the war memorial or perhaps town hall. Things are not always wonderful in Tyrannia. Recently their volcano has been erupting and throwing large numbers of boulders into the air and threatening the citizens of Tyrannia. What they need are some heroes to step up and defend them. Are you such a hero?
|Reign of Ice: Part Three|
“No time for sarcasm, get me out of here!” Brendon was frantic. Irena started looking around for something she could use to pull her brother out of the quicksand. “This is why Mom never takes us on her vacations,” she muttered to herself.