LAST UPDATED: 05/20/2016
JumpStart Games operates the following websites:
www.twistedgames.com www.supersecret.com www.eatmydust.com
Our users’ privacy is important to us, and we recognize the need to provide additional privacy protection for children on the Sites permitting such users. Our privacy practices are guided by the United States' Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, as well as data privacy laws in the United States and other applicable countries. In all cases, younger users should always check with their parents or guardians before entering information on any website or mobile application and we encourage families to discuss their household guidelines regarding the online sharing of personal information. In order for a child to fully participate on any of the Sites, no personally identifiable information is collected from a child until such time as verifiable parental consent is received from the child’s parent or guardian. For more information about how the Sites deal with users under the age of 13, click here. In order to register on our site as a user, the child’s parent or guardian must activate their account. Users may choose to play as Guests with no information collected, nor game play history recorded and prizes or gems collected may not be available upon the users return.
What We Collect:
We only collect information necessary for the activities on the Sites. We do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen without verifiable parental consent. The information we may collect includes the following information:
- Received as part of the registration process, entering contests, making purchases or if you submit content;
- Automatically collect about your computer or devices used by you when accessing the Sites or games. This may include information such as your IP address, cookie ID, and other unique device identifiers; and
- Collected from third parties, (i.e. your registered third-party social media providers).
- For more detailed information regarding the information we collect, please go here.
How We Store It:
While we take reasonable steps to secure your personal information, no system is fault proof. If our security systems are breached:
- We may attempt to notify you electronically and, by using the Service and/or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can notify you electronically. We may post a notice on the Web Sites if a security breach occurs.
- You will need a web browser enabling you to view our site(s).
- We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us.
- Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
- To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com. Please note that you must include the email address with which you registered in order for us to identify your account.
- If your email address changes and you have provided us with personal information, you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can communicate with you if necessary.
- For more detailed information regarding how we store information, please go here.
How We Use the Information:
In general, the personal information you provide will allow us to:
- Respond to your customer service questions or issues;
- Enable you to take advantage of The Sites features and services;
- Personalize your experience and the advertising you see;
- Alert you of new products or services, features, or enhancements;
- Notify you of upgrade opportunities, contests, promotions, or special events and offers.
It may also allow you access to enhanced features available to registered users and on behalf of third-parties whose products or services might be of interest to you; measure analytics; and manage and improve the services available on the Sites.
For more detailed information regarding how we use such information, please go here.
What We Share:
Depending upon the circumstances, we may share collected information with:
- Law enforcement or others as needed to protect or defend our rights and the rights of others;
- Third parties we hire to handle certain activities;
- Advertisers or third parties with whom we may partner to provide you additional content, products or services;
- Business partners who sponsor a sweepstakes or contest or who jointly offer a service or feature on the Sites;
- Within the JumpStart Games family of companies;
- In the event of a corporate transaction; and
- Otherwise with your consent.
We will attempt to ensure that these entities do not use your personal information for any other purpose, and that they have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal information they obtain from us.
Please be aware that we cannot control the activities of third parties to whom we provide data, and as such we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy and security procedures as JumpStart Games.
Our sites may also have message boards, forums and/or chat areas, where users can exchange ideas and communicate with one another. When posting to a message board, forums or chat area, please be aware that the information is being made publicly available online and the user does so at his or her own risk.
For more detailed information regarding our information sharing practices, please go here.
Who Else Is Collecting Information:
We may use a number of advertising networks, analytics service providers and other such companies to, for example, serve advertisements or analyze the performance of the Sites. These companies may use their own unique identifiers, and their use of these technologies is within their control and not ours. These companies may use the information they collect from you consistent with their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to review.
For more information about these third parties and how you might be able to control how they use your information, please go here.
How You Can Control Your Own Information:
We make every attempt to allow you to control the way that we use personally identifiable information that you choose to provide.
- You have the option of declining any future offers of information about enhancements, new products, promotions or services. In addition, many of the "mailings" we may send you, such as newsletters, have procedures within them to cancel the receipt of any future mailings.
- You may have choices about the use of your information by third parties wishing to deliver certain targeted advertising to you.
- You have the right to access, update and correct factual inaccuracies in any personally identifiable information we collect about you.
- Parents and guardians can review any personally identifiable information collected about their children and request that such information be deleted and/or that no further information be collected.
If at any time you wish to opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties and/or receiving information from us (via e-mail or postal mail) about new products, services, or promotions, you can do so. You may contact us at JumpStart Games, Inc., 21250 Hawthorne Blvd., Ste. 380, Torrance, California 90503. You can also contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please indicate what publications or services you no longer wish to receive so that we may better address your needs.
For more detailed information regarding your control over your information, please go here and here.
Who We Are:
These Sites are made available by JumpStart Games, Inc., If you have any questions about our information handling practices, including our practices with respect to children’s personal information, please contact us at:
JumpStart Games, Inc., 21250 Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 380, Torrance, CA 90503. You can also contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what publications or services you no longer wish to receive so that we may better address your needs.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE.
- Registration Information
- Social Platform Registrations and Social Media Plugins
- Computer Information Collected By Us
- Computer Information Collected By Others
- Contests and Sweepstakes
- Electronic Postcards and Messages
- Electronic Newsletters
- Interactive Features and Services
- Wireless Marketing Services
- Geolocation Information
- Financial Information
- Other Data Collection and Use
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES.
- Law Enforcement and Safety
- Third Parties/Advertisers
- Co-Branded Sites And Features
- JumpStart Games and Other Affiliated Businesses
- Business Transfer
- With Your Consent
- INTERNATIONAL USERS.
- SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION; TERMINATION OF WIRELESS SERVICES.
- Reviewing Your Information
- Parental Access
- Termination Of Wireless Services
- ONLINE SAFETY.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- CONTACT US
I. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE.
We may request or collect certain information when you visit the Sites. However, users are required to share only the information that is reasonably necessary to participate in the particular activity.
- Registration Information: The information required to register varies by Site, but may include: (a) birth date; (b) gender; (c) country; (d) state; (e) zip code; (f) user name and password; (g) wireless telephone number; (h) email address; and (i) other profile information such as avatar preferences, communications preferences, and interests. Children under the age of thirteen may be asked to provide his or her parent's or guardian's email address. Users or their parents/guardians will receive an activation email and must follow the procedures or otherwise agree to the terms within the activation email within a certain time period to activate the account; accounts not activated within that time period will be deleted. Included in the activation email is a Verifiable Parental Consent form that may be completed by a child’s parent or guardian permitting the collection of certain personally identifiable information or allowing the child to enter certain free entry text on the Sites.
- Registration information is used to enable users to take advantage of site offerings; respond to user’s requests for products, services, and information; manage games; serve appropriate material; customize the content you see when you visit the Sites; and offer users special offers and promotions from the Sites and JumpStart Games' companies and its subsidiaries and affiliates as well as on behalf of selected third parties offering products, programs or services, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Social Platform Registrations and Social Media Plugins: Some of the Sites permit or require users who are at least 13 years old to register or log into their account via a social networking platform such as Login with Facebook, or permit you to use social media plugins such as the Facebook “Like” or Google “+1” buttons. When you use these social networking platforms and plugins, your username and password for the services and other information available about you or collected from you on these services may be shared with us.
- Computer Information Collected by Us: When users come to a Site, we may automatically collect certain information from their computers or mobile devices, such as the type of computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), the user's IP address, the web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox), UDID (for certain mobile devices), information about the websites visited before and after visiting the Site, the web pages and advertisements viewed and links clicked on within the Sites, interactions with e-mail messages sent by a Site or JumpStart Games' companies (e.g., links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded), information collected through the use of unique identifiers such as cookies (see below), information regarding the Internet service provider, and other standard server log information ("Computer Information").
- We may use Tracking Technologies to help tailor our content, allow users to move between certain The Sites without logging into each Site, enable the internal functioning of the Sites, understand Site and internet usage, improve or customize the content, offerings or advertisements on this Site, personalize your experience on the Site (for example, to recognize you by name when you return to the Site), understand your interactions with email messages originating from the Sites or JumpStart Games' companies(such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded), save your password, save your online game or video player settings, enable you to use shopping carts, help us offer you products, programs or services that may be of interest to you, deliver relevant advertising, maintain and administer the Sites. These Tracking Technologies collect “click stream” data and additional other information regarding your visits to the Sites (such as your visits to specific webpages, use of features, purchasing history or preferences), may collect such other information across multiple sessions on the Sites and other websites offered by JumpStart Games' companies and may also collect your IP address or some other identifier unique to the device you use to access the site (“Identifier”). An Identifier may be automatically assigned to any device you use to access the Sites.
- By visiting a Site, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that you are giving us your consent to set and access Cookies on your device and track your activities and your use of a Site through these Tracking Technologies and Identifiers and that we may use Tracking Technologies in the emails we send to you.
- While none of our Sites track our users for behavioral advertising purposes we feel it is important for our users to be aware of their choices when it comes to their online privacy. Click here for more information about online behavioral advertising. JumpStart Games does not use any behaviorally target advertising on our sites.
- Our Third Party Advertising Service Providers (as defined in Section D) do not have access to Tracking Technologies set by the Sites except to the extent necessary to provide services to the Site. The Third Party Advertising Service Providers, as well as advertisers, may themselves set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device if you choose to have Tracking Technologies enabled in your browser (or, for Flash cookies, if you have not removed them) and/or they may otherwise have access to other information about you.
- You have a number of options with respect to the Tracking Technologies set by the Sites. You may be able to have the device you use to access the Sites warn you each time a cookie or most other Tracking Technologies is being set (other than Flash cookies), or you can choose to turn off such warnings. This is done through your browser on the device you use to access the Sites. Additional information on warnings and removal of warnings may be available through your browser’s support feature.
- Please note that deleting, rejecting, disabling or turning off Tracking Technologies through the above options will not remove Flash cookies. For more information about Flash cookies and how to remove them from your computer, please visit here.
- Please be aware that certain areas and features of The Sites can only be accessed in conjunction with Tracking Technologies, and that disabling Tracking Technologies might prevent you from accessing such content.
- Computer Information Collected By Others: the Sites may uses the services of third parties who may collect, use or disclose cookie information, IP addresses or other identifiers from devices and/or browsers of users who visit The Sites. For a list of these third parties on The Sites, please go here.
- The Sites use a variety of third-party advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers, and other third-party service providers (collectively, “Third Party Advertising Service Providers”) to, for example, serve advertisements on the Sites, facilitate targeting of advertisements, and measure and analyze advertising effectiveness and/or traffic on the Sites (“Targeting Services”) in an aggregate and anonymous form.
- These Third Party Advertising Service Providers do not have access to Tracking Technologies set by the Sites except to the extent necessary to provide services to the Sites. The Third Party Advertising Service Providers, as well as advertisers, may themselves set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your device if you choose to have Tracking Technologies enabled in your browser (or, for Flash cookies, if you have not removed them) and/or they may otherwise have access to Other Information about you. In addition, Third Party Advertising Service Providers may collect aggregate log data separately and independently from what the Sites collect.
- You should be aware that different rules might apply to the collection, use or disclosure of your information by third parties in connection with their advertisements, promotions and other websites you encounter on the Internet. The use of such technology by these third parties is within their control and not the Sites. Even if we have a relationship with the third party, we do not control those sites or their policies and practices regarding your information and those sites may use the information they collect from you consistent with their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to review. We encourage you to research and direct any of your questions in this regard to these third parties.
- While we do not track nor permit our Third Party Advertising Service Providers and advertisers to collect personally identifiable information for behavioral marketing, we do want you to be aware that you have a number of options:
- You can opt-out of the use of information by clicking on the Privacy Policies for various third party’s by clicking here. In addition, for these advertising purposes by such Third Party Advertising Service Providers, Rubicon Project, Adobe and DoubleClick by using those Providers’ opt-out tools.
- You can access Rubicon’s tool at http://rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/, Google’s tool at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, Adobe’s tool at http://www.donottarget.com/ , DoubleClick’s at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/. Some of these Providers and Advertisers may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool and/or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. Please click on the links to these tools to learn more about your choices.
- Please note the following with respect to opting out of Tracking Technologies set by Third Party Advertising Service Providers and advertisers:
- The opt-out tools discussed above are “cookie based.” This means that the tools rely on cookies to remember your choices with respect to the use of your information by the parties that offer you those choices. If you opt-out but then use the controls in your browser to delete all Tracking Technologies, you may have to opt-out again, a second time, in order to re-establish your opt-out preferences.
- Opt-outs are browser-specific.This means, for example, that if you opt out while using Internet Explorer 10, this choice will not affect the collection of information collected by Tracking Technologies when you use Mozilla Firefox on the same device. It also means that opting out on one device will not affect the collection of information by Tracking Technologies on other devices you may use to access the Sites.
- Opting-out of, deleting, rejecting, disabling or turning off Third Party Advertising Service Providers’ Tracking Technologies does not mean that you will no longer receive online ads. Opting-out of, deleting, rejecting, disabling or turning off Third Party Advertising Service Providers’ Tracking Technologies only means that such ads will no longer be tailored to your specific viewing habits or interests, but you will continue to see ads on the Sites.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE USE AND STORAGE OF FLASH COOKIES TYPICALLY CANNOT BE CONTROLLED THROUGH YOUR BROWSER. For more information about Flash cookies and how to remove them from your computer, please visit here.
- Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to the websites with which the browser communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. There currently is disagreement, including among participants in the leading Internet standards-setting organization, concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals.
- We currently do not take action in response to these signals, but, if and when a final standard is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to these signals.
- Contests and Sweepstakes: The Sites may offer online contests and sweepstakes. To enter these contests and sweepstakes, you may be required to provide your first name and email address and/or additional information required for the management of the contest or sweepstakes. For children under the age of 13, we may collect the child’s e-mail address to enter the child in the contest or sweepstakes, store such child’s email address for the duration of the sweepstakes, and use it for notification if he or she is the winner. For certain contests or sweepstakes on such sites, we may ask for the email address of the child's parent or guardian to inform the parent or guardian of his or her child's entry and give the parent or guardian the option to have the child's entry deleted.
- Electronic Postcards and Messages: The Sites may provide users the opportunity to send electronic postcards and “wish lists” of items they want to family or friends, which means we will send, on the user’s behalf, email messages to family and/or friends. To do so, users must provide the email address of the recipient of such electronic postcards or email messages. Users must only provide email addresses of people who they know would be happy to receive such electronic postcards or email messages. Email addresses provided to us for this purpose are used solely to send the requested postcard or email message and are deleted from our system once the postcard or message is sent. In some cases, we may offer users an incentive (e.g., points to be used in an online game) for referring information about products to the user's family or friends. In such cases, we will comply with all applicable legal requirements. Please note that this feature may not be available to users in certain regions or countries.
- Electronic Newsletters: Users can provide their email addresses to receive email newsletters and promotions from JumpStart Games' companies, and our business partners. Users may change their preferences regarding emails at any time through the unsubscribe link in the newsletters or, for certain The Sites, by logging into and changing the preferences for their account.
- Interactive Features and Services: Some of the Sites may offer interactive features and services, such as message boards, chat rooms, electronic mail services, comment boxes, messaging services, and member profile pages. For a user who is a child under the age of 13 years, we either will obtain parental consent before allowing the child to use these interactive features and services or will use reasonable technical measures to delete all or virtually all personal information from a child’s postings before they are made public and also delete such information from our records. We use the information collected through interactive features and services to enable you to participate in such features and services.
- Wireless Marketing Services: Consistent with local law, appropriately aged users may have the opportunity to register for special promotions, services, news, programming and information delivered via text messaging and/or wireless devices. To do so, users may be asked to provide their telephone number, email address, carrier’s name, and/or their opinion regarding certain goods and/or services. Users must opt in to receive wireless marketing material from businesses within JumpStart Games' companies through one of the following methods: (a) filling out the registration information on any The Sites’ wireless marketing registration page; or (b) sending a specific word, code or symbol via a text message to a telephone number designated by us in any promotional material. The user may also be asked to confirm his or her acceptance to receive such wireless marketing services.
- Users that register for wireless marketing services acknowledge, understand and agree that they will be charged by the user's wireless carrier for all messages sent to the user from the Sites or JumpStart Games' companies. Standard messaging rates will apply, unless noted otherwise. Under no circumstances will JumpStart Games' companies be responsible for any wireless email or text messaging charges incurred by such user or by a person that has access to a user's wireless device, telephone number, or email address.
- Financial Information: We collect and use financial information, such as credit card numbers and security codes, for the limited purposes described below.
- Consumer Products: Certain of the Sites provide pages and/or links to pages offering users who are of legal age to form a binding contract the opportunity to purchase consumer products (the "Shops"). To do so, users need to provide contact, shipping, billing and credit information. These pages may be hosted and operated by a third party that is independent and separate from the Sites. This third party collects personal information about shop users and may share this information with us. We use this information to process the order and to send order confirmations via email, as well as to send information about products and services of interest and as otherwise required by law. Before providing information on these pages, we encourage you to review the posted privacy policies which govern such third party’s use of your information, as they may differ from ours.
- Virtual Items/Memberships: Some of the Sites may offer memberships, online subscriptions and/or virtual items for use in conjunction with the Sites' games. When you enter into a transaction for a membership, subscription, virtual item or similar transaction, you may be asked to provide the credit card and/or billing information and email address. We will use this information to fulfill your specified requests, as well as to inform you about additional products or service opportunities and as otherwise required by law. Please also see the information regarding payment processors in Section II(B) below.
- Other Data Collection and Use.
- We collect search query information when users search for information on the Sites. We also collect information from users when they contact us with questions and comments.
- We may use this information, along with any of the other information described above, to (i) analyze use of the Sites and understand and improve our service offerings; (ii) prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and (iii) for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- We may combine information collected through the Sites with information we collect from other sources (e.g., social media integration services), other JumpStart Games' company’s sites, offline records or publicly available information). It is your responsibility to provide complete and accurate information and to keep such information up to date. We are not responsible for any problem or liability arising from your failure to do so.
II. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES.
We may share your information with third parties for the limited purposes described below. In the U.S., parents of children under the age of 13 have the option of consenting to the collection and use of their child's personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to certain third parties.
- If you have concerns about the conduct of a particular user, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. This email is not to contact us about the status of your account.
- Agents. Information collected through the Sites may be transferred, disclosed or shared with third parties engaged by us to handle and deliver certain activities, such as message boards, sweepstakes and contests, e-cards, payment processing, newsletters, and advisory boards, and to perform other technical and processing functions, such as sending postal mail and email, maintaining data integrity, programming operations, user services or technology services. We may provide these third parties information collected as needed to perform their functions, but they are prohibited from using it for other purposes and specifically agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. Some of these agents, such as payment processors, may request additional information during the course of offering their services. Before you provide additional information to third party agents, we encourage users to review their privacy policies and information collection practices.
- Third Parties/Advertisers. JumpStart Games uses the services of third parties who may collect, use or disclose cookie information, IP addresses or other identifiers from devices and/or browsers of users who visit The Sites. Please see further information above in Section I.D. For a list of these third parties on The Sites, please go here.
- Co-Branded Sites and Features. Some Sites offer co-branded services and features, such as events and promotions that we put together with another company ("Co-Branded Partner"). Such services may be hosted on a Site and/or our Co-Branded Partner's website. We may share your information with our Co-Branded Partner and your voluntary use of or participation in a co-branded service or feature means that you opt-in and affirmatively consent to both the Sites and our Co-Branded Partner collecting and using the information you provided during registration and/or in connection with the specific co-branded feature for fulfillment, marketing or administrative purposes. If you wish to opt-out of a Co-Branded Partner's future use of your information for marketing purposes, you will need to contact the Co-Branded Partner directly. The Co-Branded Partner will be identified on the co-branded feature or service.
- JumpStart Games and Other Affiliated Businesses. The Sites are part of JumpStart Games, Inc. Where permitted by law, we may share information we collect about you within the websites of JumpStart Games' companies’ and other affiliated businesses so that we can, for example, provide you with information about products and services that might interest you.
- Business Transfer. In the event that assets relating to one or more of the Sites are transferred or sold to another entity as a result of, for example, a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, information collected at the Sites may be transferred to the acquiring company.
- With Your Consent. We may otherwise disclose your information pursuant to your consent.
III. INTERNATIONAL USERS.
IV. SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION.
V. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION; TERMINATION OF WIRELESS SERVICES.
- Reviewing Your Information. You have the right to access, update and correct factual inaccuracies in personally identifiable information that we collect online at the Sites, subject to certain exceptions. To do so, you should log into your account or you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help protect your privacy and the security of your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access.
- Parental Access. Parents/guardians of children under the age of 13 can print out and mail or fax us a signed form that allows them to review any personally identifiable information collected with their permission, about their child, have this information deleted, and/or request that there be no further collection or use of their child's personally identifiable information. You can download the form here. We will take steps to verify the identity of anyone requesting personally identifiable information about a child and to ensure that the person is in fact the child's parent or legal guardian.
- Termination of Wireless Services. If you have registered for wireless services, you may cancel one or more wireless services via your wireless device at any time by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided by the Sites at the time the message is sent, or by sending a text message that says "STOP", "END", "CANCEL", "REMOVE", "UNSUBSCRIBE" or "QUIT". The Sites will terminate your registration for the most recent wireless service you received. Any of these words followed by the word "ALL" in the user's termination request will cancel all of the user's registered wireless services with the Sites. If you unsubscribe from one or all of wireless service(s) via your wireless device, the service(s) will be terminated immediately and will cancel your previous opt-in.
VI. ONLINE SAFETY.
Some of the Sites offer you and your child an online safety guide which we encourage you to use as starting point for discussing safety and privacy concerns with your child. Of course, involvement in your family’s online lives is the most important safety tool available. Some of the various guides are available by clicking here.
VII. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES.
The websites that comprise the Sites may contain links to other sites, including those of sponsors, advertisers, social networking platforms, and survey companies. These other websites are governed by their own privacy policies or information collection practices, which may be substantially different from ours. We encourage users to other websites to review the privacy policies and information collection practices of those websites.
VIII. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If at any time you wish to opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties and/or receiving information from us (via e-mail or postal mail) about new products, services, or promotions, you can do so. You may contact us at JumpStart Games, Inc., 21250 Hawthorne Blvd., Ste. 380, Torrance, California 90503. You can also contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please indicate what publications or services you no longer wish to receive so that we may better address your request.
IX. CONTACT US
If you have any other questions about our information handling practices, including our practices with respect to children's personal information, please contact us at:
JumpStart Games, Inc.
21250 Hawthorne Blvd., Ste. 380
Torrance, California 90503.
LAST UPDATED: 05/20/2016