Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
18th and 19th June
- The results are out for Round 2 of the Altador Cup Staff Tournament! See how many points you've received through your team and vote again for Round 3!
- Another ink frame has been discovered at the Neopian Gift Shop!
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Neocola vs. Achyfi: an Ever-Raging Debate and The Guild Rivalry.
- The Spardel and Buzzler can now be painted Fire and Maractite at the Petpet Puddle!
- New NC Mall game! Grab your way to winning prizes, with Bigsby Shadington's Wonderclaw! Bigsby Shadington has created all-new Wonderclaw machines. Pick from Fire or Cloud, drop in a Widget and grab your prize! Or use a power-up to enhance your game! Widget packs are available now in the NC Mall!
- Griffin the Zookeeper needs your help! Find the missing zoo animals wandering around Neopia in Sony's Zookeeper Animal Roundup scavenger hunt! Return them safely to the Zookeeper!
16th June - Nimmo Day (late)
- Two new faerie cupcakes have been discovered in the Faerie Foods shop!
- This week's Petpet Spotlight winning petpet is Murdohk the Short Fuse!
- Who wouldn't want to live in scorpio75's nifty Neohome? 'The Spiffy Spooky Spot' is the name of this week's Neohomes Spotlight winner!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Slushie Shop. 803 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,491 NP each.
- Faerie Neopets galore at Kauvara's Magic Shop! How, you ask? Why, in the form of two brand new morphing potions, of course!
- If you visit the Poems Page today you will see such lovely new works as 'An Ode to the Mystery Pic' and 'My Old Faerieland'.
- Don't forget to visit the Art Gallery to admire all the wonderful images that are up!
- Wow! We've hit 1,000,000,000,000 pageviews! For you zero-impaired, that's a trillion! Keep your eye on the Auction House for rare and retired items we'll be auctioning off through the rest of the week to celebrate!
- The Nimmo can now be painted Woodland and Silver at the Rainbow Pool!
- 'Escape From Kreludor Caverns', by yellowbubba, is the name of the Kreludor Cave Of The Week!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Werhond. Well done Trouble, Wolfgang, Feed Me!, Lucian, and all the others.
- A grand selection of Nimmo Day Poems, including 'Bonnie Pip Culliford' and 'Nimmo Cream Cakes' are now up for you to enjoy!
- The latest Better Than You challenger is none other than Lumi! Don't let her babysitting expertise intimidate you!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 76794. 1377 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1453 NP each.
- If you step into the Toy Shop today you may find two new toys in a Nimmo design!
- If you take your Nimmo to Cap'n Threelegs on Nimmo Day, he will give them free training!
- Today's Art Gallery is all about the celebration of Nimmo Day!
- Nimmos can now find two new outfits made just for them at the Clothing Shop.
14th June - Quiggle Day (late)
- Have you checked out how your Altador Cup team is doing? If you don't have one, it's time to pick a land and contribute to your team! (Playing one game and calling it a day doesn't count!)
- If you frequent the Battledome, you will be pleased to hear that the Brightvale Armoury has added two new items to its selection!
- Penscript's Altador Cup themed lookup has won User Lookup of the Week!
- 'Nimmos of Neopia' is the name of this week's Gallery Spotlight winner! This Nimmo gallery is owned by babagabadoosh!
- The Nimmo in the latest Caption Contest image does not seem to be as happy about Nimmo Day as the Quiggle is about Quiggle Day! Perhaps the Quiggle has discovered the secret to the Wishing Well avatar?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Caption Contest #1134. 2 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,000,000 NP each! Wow!!!
- Visitors of Mystery Island may find two brand new souvenirs in the Tiki Tack Shop!
- We hope you like the selection of Art Gallery images we have in store for you today!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!