NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
21st and 22nd May
- It looks like the Plushie Skeith Socks have been made into a wearable! Take care when giving these to your Skeith. They might still eat them!
- Don't forget that the Random Contest ends next week! If you haven't sent in your entries already, make sure to do so before next Friday! :)
- We heard that there are five fantastic new weapons available at the Hidden Tower... Now if only you can find the Hidden Tower!
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Ten Regal Royal Pets and The Rise and Fall of Dr. Boochigald: A Hero's Tale.
- JubJub Power Bounce Vote for the Bonus - Last Chance! Have you voted? Next Tuesday is your last chance to vote for the items you want to see rereleased in next week's new item release. You can vote once per day!
- Don't forget - the Altador Cup Prize Shop will be gone in less than a week! If you have any remaining points left, be sure to use them all up before the 25th of this month. Otherwise your points will disappear... forever!
- Are you planning on a trip to Altador or Shenkuu? Well, if you are, you might not want to forget a brochure or two from the Neovian Printing Press!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was The Great Desert Race Screenshot. 2 very clever people guessed correctly, earning them 1,000,000 NP each. Yay!
- Knightrider77 has won the Neohomes Spotlight this week. Be sure to check out this beautiful Neohome, titled, 'Mystery Island House For Sale!!' when you are in... well, Mystery Island!
- A brand new selection of Poems are ready for you to enjoy! Take a moment to admire these lovely works, such as 'Venture' and 'A Creative Way to Spend Your Day'!
- Yuck! These rotten foods could only have been concocted by Alien Aishas!
- This week's Petpet Spotlight mention is dedicated to Periwinkle the Plushie Miamouse!
- There are new images available at the Art Gallery for you to view. :) We hope you enjoy these pieces!
- New Items! Play JubJub Power Bounce for your chance at all-new items, added today! Remember, there are also new rereleased items available when you get a bonus! Get bouncing!
18th May - 8-Bit Day
- It looks like Darigan Toys has updated its stock with two new figures!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 477. 2094 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 956 NP each.
- Do you think the Meepit Overlord is Better Than You? No? Well, he certainly does, so you better prove him wrong! ;)
- The Kreludor Cave Of The Week spotlight goes to bamwam1 for their level, titled, 'Secret Doors!'
- The Turtmid and Sandan now comes in Island at the Petpet Puddle!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Splime. Well done Splimer, Captain, Patrick, Luana, and all the others.
- Wow! Neopians everywhere have banded together and are one step closer to beating Don in our sponsor Capri Sun's Let's Arm Wrestle Community Challenge! Play the games and place the straw to earn points in the challenge. Next week's prize is 3,000 Neopoints, so get gaming!
- Today is randomly themed... 8-Bit!
- Have you ever wondered what Mystery Island would look like in 8-Bit? Well, hurry over to the Mystical Surroundings shop to find your answer!
Welcome to Mystery Island! But our princess is in another castle!
- 'Comic Book Space Faerie' is the name of membot's winning User Lookup of the Week!
- What better gift is there to give than one that is 8-Bit? Head on over to the Gift Shop if you'd like to buy your very own 8-Bit Mushroom!
Mmm... Crunchy pixels!
- x__sayitaintso__x's Three of a Kind!-themed gallery has won Gallery Spotlight this week!
- What is this?? Is this part of the Grundo Reeducation Center project? It looks like the Grundo is now available in 8-Bit!
- We are hoping some Poems such as '8-Bit Nostalgia' and 'Old-School Is Too Cool!' will help you celebrate all things 8-Bit today!
- Can you think of something to go with today's Caption Contest image?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Snowy Serenity Shop Blog. 1,805 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,109 NP each.
- The images in today's Art Gallery may not be 8-Bit, but they were still our favourites! We hope you enjoy them! :)
- Be as mad as a hatter with the all-new Mad Tea Party Superpack featuring items like the Vest & Jacket, Background, Handheld Tea Pot and more! Throw the perfect tea party! Visit the NC Mall.
- Start off the week with two new Maractite Coins to add to your collection! If you are interested, you can find them at the Collectable Sea Shells shop.
- We hope you will enjoy today's selection of Poems that include such works as 'Wild and Free' and 'What Was It Called?'!
- Have you donated to the Grundo Reeducation Center yet? No? Well, rather than force everyone into paying taxes for his worthy cause, Dr. Sloth has decided to make it easy on everyone and grant them with the privelege of bidding on a new stamp auction instead. Hurry, the Grundos await your generosity!
- Sanin the Aisha is the winner of this week's Pet Spotlight. Sanin is one Neopet who doesn't ever want to be king. He has more fitting description, however, and that is of an expert storyteller!
- There are two new slushies at the Slushie Shop! Can you guess what flavours they are?
- Crazy_4_sushi has written a brand new Story Telling beginning for us. Check it out!
All right, to be honest and everything, this feels a bit silly. You know, referring to you as "X" in order to keep crucial details in tip-top security. Apparently that's just the tip of the iceberg. They told me that more was yet to come, and to that I said, "Are you joking? There are more outlandish requests?" But no, your demands are going to get greater, and your challenges will not only be difficult but give me a splitting headache as well. I should have known what I signed up for, I guess.
- Congratulations go out to Beggsley and Tarea! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- What rereleased items do you want to see in next week's JubJub Power Bounce item release? Vote now to choose! You can vote once per day. The 5 items with the most votes will be included in the items released on May 26th. Vote Now!
Sweet Summertime Retired Mystery Capsule
Nautical Summer Mystery Capsule
Lantern Lined Path