NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
14th and 15th November - Neopets turns 10!
- What will our adventurers find? Discover what will happen next in the Atlas of the Ancients! You can also join Jordie in the NC Challenge for an additional prize. You can buy a NC Challenge Ticket at the NC Mall!
- Moltara City! - It appears that Clara, Roxton and Jordie have discovered a new land underground. It might be fun to take a look around and see what they eat, drink wear and do in this strange new land.
- There seems to be an interesting shop that carries clothes called Cog's Togs...
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Poogle Mysteries. 439 people guessed correctly, earning them 4,556 NP each.
- In a world where creating things is seems important an interesting fellow named Tangor has a Workshop.
- Lighting the way in an underground land can be tricky, but luckily Moltara has Lampwyck.
- A new page of Poems has just been released for your reading pleasure including "The Last Sane Entry of the Grimoire of Thade" and "Lessons of the Techo Master".
- Can you think of something witty for the latest Caption Contest?
- Well done Strawberry the Babaa, you have just won this week's Petpet Spotlight award.
- There are some interesting dishes being prepared at Molten Morsels.
- viciousdelicious invites you to visit their Neohomes Spotlight winning house, A Neopet's Home Is Their Castle... Except When It's Overrun By PIRATES!!!!.
- Are you the best goalie around? Give our latest sponsor game, The Century Council's Defending Your Goal, a try and see if you can't get some mad Neopoints with your skills!
- Psst! It is said there are some rather unusual grapes being sold somewhere in Neopia....
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 13. 2502 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 800 NP each.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Turnali. Well done sight, Vivi, Odin, Eyedot, and all the others.
- There are some wall paint, furniture and garden pieces that can now be placed in the new Neohomes!
- Can you beat Collectable Sea Shells Shopkeeper's high score at Petpet Plunge in this week's Better Than You?
- Congratulations Maraquans_are_cool, you have just won this week's Pirate Cave Of The Week award.
- Catch up on some of your reading and drop by Words of Antiquity.
- Did you know you could earn 100 Neopoints 3x/day just by watching the TV clips in our sponsor PBS The Electric Company's Movie Central theatre? You can also feed your Neopet and play games in the arcade, so what are you waiting for? Go check it out!
10th November - Pteri Flying Championships
- When your Neopet is visiting Altador, be sure to let them sample some of these new Foods. They may be simple, but they are very yummy.
- Well done sir_outsider! You have just won the latest User Lookup of the Week award!
- The Babith and Walein can now be painted new colours at the Petpet Puddle.
- snarfbeest has won this week's Gallery Spotlight award thanks to their shop devoted to Neopets Birthday - Neopets is 10 years old!.
- These new gnome plushies will sell out mighty fast. Head over to the Plushie Palace before they're all gone.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Magma Blaster Background. 410 people guessed correctly, earning them 4,879 NP each.
- Neocash Cards are now available at GameStop in the US! Featuring two new exclusive card designs! This month redeem a Neocash Card from GameStop and receive an exclusive bonus item!
- There is still plenty of Skateboard Refueling to be had in our latest sponsor game! Not only can you perform some sweet jumps and tricks, but you can earn Neopoints too. Check it out!