NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- Mini-golf Spotlight will be a regular feature
starting this Monday. If you have a course that you think should be chosen, be sure to send it in :)
- Issue 150 of the Neopian Times
is sporting a brand spanking new look that we think you will prefer!
- There is also a new avatar for people who regularly participate in the Neopian Times.
- Escape From Meridell Castle
now has a Level Editor so you can make your own level or play other player's
levels. The first ever Castle Spotlight has gone live too.
- The http://www.neopets.com/elephante
page has just gone live.
- Some new poems have been added to the Gallery.
- This weekend's Caption Contest has a bit of a musical
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was from Neopedia #197: The Beast that Lurks
Behind the Tree.
- You will be pleased to hear we have increased the size of your signature space!
- Four new percussion instruments have just gone on sale in the
Toy Shop including
the best instrument of all - the spoons!
- Congratulations Chrone1, you have just won the last
Pet Spotlight award of the week.
- If you are going to have the smartest Neopet around, they will
need to read some more Booktastic Books.
Good job some more have been released eh :)
- This week's Neohome Spotlight award has been
given to Dazeygirl113, owner of 466451 Market Square, Neopia Central.
- Yuck! As if the poor Ixi wasn't enough, now Kyrii can be painted
- The new round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin.
- Can you beat Uzzaro's Better Than You score?
- Blibbles are this week's PPL winners. Congratulations
Mr.Tricky, Pillywiggins, El Crock, Bob and all the rest!
- There are some pictures from this weekend's Mall Tour for you to look at.
- Secret_67217 and Meg2101 have just earnt themselves a Site Spotlight
award for their website - Happy Valley Tours.
- There are four new coins to add to your Space Station collection -
GX-4 Oscillabot, N-4 Information Retrieval Bot, Vacumatic 9000 and Zoomik coins. On
sale in the Coin Shop now!
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight
award has been given to Bluebird312297 for their adventure - Neopia's Moon: It's Out There.
You walk closer, and the pet comes into view. It's an Orange Grundo!
"Orange?" you ask. Your voice echos down the hallway. The Grundo comes
closer, and closer. Finally he charges towards you and tackles you.
"Yaaaaaaaaah!" yells the Grundo. "Tresspasser!"
- Argh what's this? Its a DEVILPUSS!!!
- Tuskaninnies can be painted Sketch at the
- The Health Food Shop
has four new noodle recipes for you to try.
- A new Lenny Conundrum has just gone live. The
answer to last week's competition was 125.
- You can draw Baby Blus with easy using our new
How To Draw pages.
- Archmageomega is the latest Pirate Cave Of The Week winner with
their level - Spelunking.
- Yurble fans should be happy to hear there is some
Yurble themed Furniture
for your Neohome.
- MYSTERY ISLAND - We are proud to announce the release of our third expansion to
the Neopets TCG! Yes, the Mystery Island expansion features 100 fantastic new cards
that will expand the game in so many ways. It will be released on the 23rd and be accompanied
by lots of tiki-themed new features and lots of cards of the day!
- On the 31st July there will be an Organised Play
event with all kinds of cool prizes - including a real life Zed Codestone!
- This week's random theme is...
- There is a new shop that has just opened up selling all kinds of
Roo Island Merchandise.
Why not stop by and buy something to remember your visit by?
- The first Card Of The Day from the Mystery Island
TCG set is the Tiki Tack Man.
- A new Caption Contest has just begun and King Roo appears
to be having problems with an Angelpuss!
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to
a Hornsby called Haboy.
- During your visit to Roo Island, make sure you try out the new
Merry Go Round!
- Now you no longer have to send in your Pet, Petpet, Site or Neohome spotlight entries
by email! Just fill in the submission form and you are all done - much easier!
- Why not add this Background
featuring King Roo to your desktop?
- You can now buy a Neohome on Roo Island courtesy of
Roo Island Properties.
- If you are super lucky you may earn yourself this new avatar!
- You should pay Solidus_snake's Gallery of all things
game-related a visit when you get a chance!
- Four new Roo Island themed
Roo Island Colouring Pages have been added.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Tahlix's Great Petpet Search from Week 95 of the Neopian Times.
- There is a new Roo Island themed Blog
for you to add to your shop.
- We have added a complete list of Mall Tour Stops
onto the TCG section of our site. If you are nearby, come along, it is awesome fun and you
may even get to spin an actual Wheel of Excitement!
- The Bakery has some new Yurble themed chocolate
cupcakes on sale.
- In the Staff TCG Tournament
Dragona managed to overcome a poor start (1-2) against Dirgibles, ending the
match with a 3-2 victory.
- Congratulations Winona000 and Flowercatlover, your website has just won the latest
Site Spotlight award!
- There are some new pictures for you to look at in the Art Gallery.
- Yurbles can now be painted Fire.
- If you like Judge Hog, you will love these new pieces of
Furniture. There are four to collect including a bean bag and poster
dedicated to Neopia's number one defender!
- As a reminder Peophin Day is fast approaching, don't forget to send in
your Peophin themed pictures, poems, spotlights and galleries.
- Give your Petpet a real treat with one of these fun-looking Disco
scratching posts, food bowls, bed and squeaky toy! On sale at the
Petpet Supplies shop now...
- There are some new Poems on display in the gallery.
- There are two new Desktop Backgrounds to choose
from featuring a few of the villains from past Defenders of Neopia plots.
- There are loads of new Babaa Fun Images
to decorate your webpage and shop with.
- Loads of new plushies have been released in Limited Too including
Cloud Scorchios, Gruslens, Mazzews, Pink Miamice, Mortogs, Onas and Puppyblews!
- The first Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to
Dazzlebo the Blumaroo.
- Issue 5 of the Official Neopets Magazine
(featuring an Island Uni on the cover) has just gone on sale. You should be able to pick up a copy in
Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Target, Barnes & Noble, Blockbuster, Limited Too
as well as many other locations.
- Four new musical instruments have gone on sale in the
Toy Shop. You can now
buy your own set of bongoes, drum kit, violin or piano.
- The 441st Caption Contest has just begun. If your entry
is chosen as a winner, you could win a stash of NP, shiny trophy and a rare item!
- Eww how horrible! What has happened to this poor Buzzer, Niptor,
Gruslen and Anubis?!!?
- A new Story Telling Competition has begun.
All around the yard, lawn gnomes began to move, heading towards their secret hiding place. Merlin
cleared away the bit of concealing dirt they had packed around the entrance, and then, in a long line,
they entered the the hole they had dug into the long-forgotten cellar of the Neohome.
- Gross! Someone has sneezed all over this poor Ixi!
- A new coin set has just been released with a
Space Station theme.
So far there are four to collect featuring various Space Station foods including a Grobleen
Salad and Cosmic Cheese Stars.
- Now you can learn how to draw a Spardel with this handy Step-by-step Guide.
Secret Garden Pathway Background
Black and White Lace Dress
Dream Catcher Garland