NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
1st and 2nd November
31st October - All Hallows Eve
30th October - All Hallows Eve Eve
- SITE UPDATE - Well you may have noticed the site was a bit faster than usual yesterday. We have been
tuning our database and adding more servers to make it run faster, and it seems to have worked.
Yesterday we did a whopping 171,866,200 yellow bar pageviews (255,761,000 overall) which
is our best ever :) Also 2,927,780 flash games were played which is also a record.
Thanks for playing!
- Oops the Defenders of Neopia had a problem and
wasn't working for most people. It's fixed now, sorry about that.
- Look real Ghostkersandwiches... scary eh!
Mmmmm... processed cheese
- UPDATE - A while back we mentioned that we were working on a PlayStation game
called The Darkest Faerie, well there have been a few delays. Basically we felt
that it couldn't achieve everything we wanted it to on the PS1 and so we are going
to re-make it as a PS2 game (so the graphics will be much better!) and it will
be out in 2005. Don't worry, it's only -251,762,181 seconds away (roughly!)
Sorry about that. The good news, however, is that the game will feature evil faeries,
werelupes, a zombified King Skarl, Illusen, gigantic Draik skeletons, the legendary land of Talador and the (possible) total and utter
destruction of Faerieland (unless you can stop her!)
- Love 'em or hate 'em, Fuzzles are here to stay so we have decided to randomly give today a Fuzzle theme!
- Both evil and normal fuzzles have been added to the How To Draw
- Oops, there was a bug in Dice-A-Roo where it wasn't
awarding the correct jackpot. It has been fixed now! This also means the high score table will work.
- Don't leave your shop out, brighten it up with this new Fuzzle themed
- We have a Chat Avatar Hi-Score Table. Now you can see who has
unlocked the most of our secret hidden chat avatars! If you can't get your score to appear in the table,
try visiting your own user lookup.
- This week the Gallery Spotlight award has been given to
Neostephania for their spooky themed shop - Happy Halloween.
- The Furniture has
some new Fuzzle themed sofa beds, chairs and tables on sale.
- The new Mystery Pic has been launched. The answer to the
last one was 'The Skeith Bank Manager's Tie'.
- This wonderful Fuzzle Chat Avatar could be yours (if you can work out how to get it!)
- As Hallowe'en is on the way, we have started the festivities by making the Brain Tree give
out a lot more Neopoints! We have also limited the quests to once a day.
- The first Wednesday Caption Contest has just been launched.
Rather unsurprisingly it has a bit of a Fuzzle theme!
- Congratulations go to Cider the Slorg, they have just won this week's
Petpet Spotlight award.
- The Furniture shop also has some
rather menacing Evil Fuzzle themed household accessories on sale.
- We have increased the Neopoints you get from playing Tug-O-War
- There are four new colours of Fuzzle and Evil Fuzzle to collect - Starry, Striped, Ghost and
- We also have a high-score table for THE DOCTOR SLOTH RANDOM EVENT.
Yes, just like the Tax Beast, but much less forgiving. Now I wonder if we should ever do a random event
that takes ALL your Neopoints...
- Lots and lots and lots of items around the site today (including a few paint brushes) have been retired! Yes, we
selected 50 items at random that will never be restocked or given out again.
- We have just uploaded a page of Halloween Poems.
Keep sending them in as we will continue our Poetry Halloween Special on Friday!
- We have updated our online Merchandise Catalogue
and added in most of the items we have forgotten to add over the last few months!
- NEW RANDOM EVENTS - Our new software installed on the Neopets servers can now detect whether you
have been nice to people, and if you have you may get the following random event!
|Since you have been so nice, you may now
play Defender Trainer three more times today!
... however if you haven't been nice ...
|Dr. Sloth has his "associates"
take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion
- There is a new rather colourful Logo Rollover!
- We have doubled the amount of Neopoints you get from playing the
Elf Snowball Fight game!
- A lot of people wrote in saying that yesterday's Word of the Day
was 'Meecra'. This was, of course, intentional.
- This spooky avatar would look great on the neoboards.
- What was in those sausages?!?!?!?! Well, it seems that somebody found out, and Meri Acre Sausages
closed its doors today, SSGS plummeting to the ground.
Other food-related stocks such as KAUF and FISH are also feeling the heat, dropping as much as
52% in mid-morning trading.
- The final stamp in the Lost Desert Collection has been released.
- If you like Edna you will love this new Shop Blog!
- We have just added some Faerieland Colouring Pages to the map of Faerieland.
- There are some new spooky Shopkeepers to choose
from including Hubrid Nox and Vira.
- Bruces can be made super spooky with the aid of a Ghost Paintbrush.
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Terathel the Aisha and Majik_boy.
- There is a new Logo Rollover featuring Spyders!
- Now on your User Lookup you can see the number of secret avatars you have found!
- For those of you who were confused by our Volcano Mystery, don't worry! We now have a
Complete Solution online.
- Gallions, Weewoos, Fangies and Mazzews can be painted with the White
Petpet Paint Brush at the Petpet Puddle.
- Today's Pet Spotlight award goes to
a Chomby called Shorbertneo.
- We are slightly changing the way we run the Caption Competition.
A new contest will begin every Monday, Wednesday and Friday which means you have even more chances to win each week :)
- To get into the Halloween spirit Thursday's Art Gallery is going to have a
pumpkin theme. If you have made a cool Neopets related pumpkin or you draw something pumpkin-related you may be one of the
lucky winners :)
- Who can resist these tempting looking fruit pies? Each one is a perfect size for a light snack
or delicious pudding. On sale at the Bakery now.
- Aargh! Sloth has returned... Oh no, its just a Moehog after all...
- We have been updating the Help section over the
last few days so you should start to see a lot more information appearing there.
- Make sure you get your Neogarden
into the spooky spirit with the latest in
gnome-like ornaments :)
- A new Story Telling Contest has begun.
"Y-yes, master. R-right away, master," said the cowering mutant Blumaroo as he gripped his tentacompass and headed
into the woods.
- Ooh look... a Werelupe avatar!
- Make sure you vote for who you think is the fairest of them all in this week's
- Yay! More pictures have been added to the Art Gallery.
Virtupets Altador Cup Locker Room Background
Rock Pool Treasure Map
Decorative Glass Jar Foreground