NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
24th and 25th January
- Issue 75 of the Neopian Times
is now out! Packed full of exciting stories, adventures, articles and comics, it is essential reading for
any Neopian this weekend.
- Three new Lost Desert Stamps have been added to the
- The Pet Spotlight award goes to
a Starry Grundo called Okirivao.
- Make your Lupe super mysterious by painting them with the Shadow Paint Brush...
- Four new flavours of jelly are being given out by the Giant Jelly. Cornupepper, Poisonous, Dung and
- A new Background featuring the victorious Lord Darigan
has just been added.
- The latest winners of the Poetry Contest have been announced.
- The new Mystery Pic has just been launched, sorry it didn't go up yesterday.
The answer to the last one was the 'Fetch Play Button'.
- What is it with all these battledome items made from jelly? A set of Cherry flavoured
equipment has just gone on sale now!
- The Caption Competition has just been launched! Can you think of anything
witty for this picture???
Bwah hah hah
- There are some new pictures in the Art Gallery.
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Korleanea2002 and Maniila the Golden Korbat.
- Poogles can be painted with the Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush at the
- Give your Neohome the latest in modern convieniences with one of these luxurious new
lavatories. Grab yours at the Furniture Shop
before they sell out!
- Congratulations to Charlene31, the winner of the first Gallery Spotlight award ever.
- Impress your friends with these ultra cool Lost Desert Stamps.
There are three new designs available at the
- Who says JubJubs never have any good paint brush options? They can now be painted Pink
and Rainbow at the
- This week's Petpet Spotlight goes to
an Angelpuss called Stwawbwee Mwilksake.
- Aww... how can you resist these Baby Zafara, Skeith and Grundo plushies?
- Now you can make your Peophin look just like Peopatra with a Lost Desert Paint Brush!
- Two extremely rare Snow Globes have just come into the
Toy Shop featuring Jhudora and Illusen.
- It seems they don't make toys how they used to. If you play with them too much you may end up with one
of these broken old things.
- Be sure to pop by Karnivekker's website, it just won our
Site Spotlight award.
- Jhudora's Bewitched Ring has just gone on sale
in the Hidden Tower.
Be careful though.. this powerful battledome item cannot be removed once you put it on...
- The Meridell/Darigan war prizes haven't finished being given out yet. If you don't have your prize yet, don't panic.
It is on its way :)
- The latest winners of the Poetry Contest
have just been announced.
- If you own a Kougra, you can now paint it
at the Rainbow Pool.
- The Wheel of Excitement is now giving out
a different disease to unlucky winners.
- These cute Garden Gnomes would make the
perfect addition to any Neogarden.
- You can make your Techo look snow white with if you can get hold of a
White Paint Brush.
- The prizes for the Darigan vs. Meridell war have now been given out. Check your
neomail and items for a pleasant surprise! More plot coming soon!!!
- FREE JELLY - Apparently free jelly is being given out to all Neopets in Jelly World,
well that is at least what people are saying. Personally, we don't believe that it exists!
- There are some new pictures in the Art Gallery today.
- Yup its that time again... a new Caption Contest
has just been launched. Think of something funny and you could win 2000 NP, a rare item and a
shiny trophy - ooh shiny!
- Make your Neohome THE place to be with these great new speakers. Each one plays a different style
of music to suit your mood. Rush to the Furniture Shop
to claim yours before they sell out...
- Brighten up your Lupe's appearance with this rather jolly
Rainbow new look!
- Gelerts now have a shiny new set of armour to wear in the
Battledome. Get yours in the
Defence Magic shop now!
- Kois can now be painted with the Island Paint Brush!
- The Pet Spotlight award goes to
a rather unusual Gelert called Galwayon.