NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- The Neopian Times
has just been released. Read it for your favourite articles, stories, some great comics and of
course the editorial!!!
- Big Announcement!!! Neopets will be selling hats, plushies, notebooks, stickers, jewelry and more in
three stores in Southern California on November 10th. Everybody who drops by will get a cool
rare item code that will allow you to get a virtual Neopets item. If you are interested in turning up then
we have more details here, along with picture
of some of the items. Thanks!
- There are some new images in the Art Gallery,
why not drop by and take a look?
- NEW GELERT - Well not a major change, we just want to redraw the old Gelert slightly, to make it
slightly more in line with the rest of the pets :) Please cast your vote on what you want the new Gelert
to be by clicking here, and we will give you
500 NP for your trouble!
UPDATE : Gelert 3 is winning by a mile!!!! Make sure you get your vote in!!
- NEOQUEST PLUSHIES!!! - These very rare plushies are now available in the
Toy Shop. Look out for some
more great Neoquest merchandise in the coming weeks!
- KRAWK ISLAND UPDATE - Well, we did mean to continue with the Krawk Island story and the destruction
of Maraqua, but unfortunately... erm... our programming team was uhhh... stolen by gnomes with laser beams which... ummm.... was bad.
Anyway, we have decided to not continue with the story (we may do it at a later date we aren't sure yet), but instead
finish working on Krawk Island and start on the new world very soon. There are two things left to go on the island,
and they will go up soon, but anyway, sorry about the change of plan and we hope you enjoy what we have planned
for the coming months.
- Report have just come in that some strange robotic Aishas have been seen roaming Neopia.
Maybe you can turn your Aisha into one too...
Whirr.... *click* HISSSS
- Next week we will be having a NeoQuest special in the
so start sending in your NeoQuest related pictures now!
- We have a new Mystery Pic! The answer
to Wednesday's competition was 'The Plains Aisha NeoQuest Collectable Card'.
- The Trading Post limit has been
raised to 600,000 NP! Woohoo!
- JubJubs now come in the
- We have a new Pet Spotlight today,
featuring Dondria, Gaelan, Emorali, and NowneVandanh, all in their Halloween costumes!!
31st October - Halloween!
- Don't fancy a battle? Well why not challenge Sabre-X in the latest round of
Better Than You.
- If Sabre-X has ever challenged you to a battle, now is the time to go and fight him!! Yes Sabre-X is
the newest opponent in the Battledome.
- Ok so its a little late, but they are sooo cute - now you can get a Halloween Harris or Greeble
at the Petpet Puddle!
- We have a new Caption Competition
today, this one is going to be open a little longer than usual, so you have until Tuesday to think of that
- Pinch, punch, first of the month and basgy no returns! Yes its the first of November which means
Pteri day, Usul Skiing Season and our 2nd birthday are fast approaching. We have lots of cool stuff planned, and
will reveal more shortly.
We can't wait!
- IMPORTANT - Please please please please only use one account per person to play our tombola,
kiosk, wheel of excitement, shrine, fruit machine, and wheel of mediocrity games. Creating multiple accounts to play these
games just to get Neopoints and items is not allowed, and we will freeze all the accounts of anybody we
see doing it. It unbalances the game, and makes it unfair for other players. Once again, Neopets is not about
how many accounts you can create.
We do allow you to have more than one account, but only if they are used for a reason other than simply getting more
NP. Guild accounts, gallery accounts, and a couple of storage accounts are fine, within reason, however people
using huge numbers of accounts to get rich will be frozen!
- If you can get your hands on an elusive Spotted Paint Brush, you can paint your
Aa.. aaah.. choo! Yuck, I hate the smell of wet paint!
- To start today off, we have a new Site Spotlight!
The webpage of Cyiisha the fun-loving Faerie Aisha.
- Get your hands on a Halloween Paint Brush and you can paint your Wocky Halloween-style!
Grrr... I am scary really!
- A Mystical Fish Lobber??? What will these Smugglers
mysteriously 'find' next.
- Nobody has beaten NeoQuest on InSaNe difficulty
yet :) Remember great prizes are at stake... these prizes will be given out very soon, so please watch this space
if you are one of our lucky winners.
- Don't forget you can always send some free spooky
to your friends/enemies :) We have just added a few more designs!
- The Book Shop
has just got some scary sounding titles in stock!
- A large number of guilds will be donating delicious treats to needy Neopians at the
Money Tree. Many thanks to
all guilds taking part and sorry we couldn't mention you all here :)
- There is a four page Halloween special in the
Art Gallery today. Many thanks to everyone who sent in their spooky pictures :)
- Today's Mystery Pic is up, on schedule as
well! The answer to yesterday's competition was the 'Scorchio Birthday NeoGreeting'.
- There will be a Spooky Food Giveaway in the Money Tree
- We have a new Pet Spotlight today, Ashiki the
Grusl... erm.. Shoyru.
- Both Edna and Count von Roo will be available to fight in the Battledome
all day today!
- Welcome to another week on Neopets :) We start off with the Pet Spotlight,
which today features Molusion the White Lupe!
- Edna has been busy concocting some weird and wonderful Spooky Foods!
- Also, this week's Story Telling Competition has started.
- Now you can paint your Pteri Purple and your Buzz Starry!!!
- Now when you take your Angelpuss, Fungree, Krawk, Kadoatie, Puppyblew, Pinklet or Warf
to the Petpet Puddle
you can paint it Halloween!
- The smugglers have just found a stash of 60 Sponge Shields... if you visit them you never
know, they may sell you one!
- Better late than never, Korbat
Battledome Items have just been released!
- The Caption Contest has just been launched,
can you think of something worthy of 1000 NP and a rare item?
- The maximum Neopoint trade in the Trading Post
is now 500,000 NP!!!
- The Cybunny is now also available in Starry. Check your local
Rainbow Pool for details!