Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
25th and 26th August
24th August - Grundo Independence Day
- There is now a search in the Safety Deposit Box,
but due to database restrictions, you have to use the exact phrase for it to work.
- If you score points at any of our new pirate-themed games, chances are you may find a Dubloon.
Dubloons will be very useful, and you will be able to exchange them for all sorts of items.
Hang on to them!!!
- Read the latest report from the Raging
Whirlpool that used to be Maraqua.
- Arrrr! There be a new game to conquer... avoid the bloodthirsty critters that be after your loot
and you could win a treasure trove of goodies. What are ye waiting for ya puny bilge rats, play
- The epidemic at the Money Tree seems to have
- We have a new Caption Competition
today, about Pirates. Pirates? I wonder why all this pirate stuff is going up on the site?
- NOTE : If you are going to send in any
Poems, then you may want to make them
about, or featuring Pirate Neopets. We are going to be doing a pirate special soon!
- Why not try your hand at our newest game -
Armada? Its what
all the scurvy seadogs around Neopia are playing!
- Nimmo plushies are now on sale in the
- Today's Site Spotlight is the home of
Liverspot the Striped Skeith!
- Now you can turn your Usul Cloud or Brown!
- We added some new Pirate themed
Greeting Cards, why not send one today?
- A new Pirate location has been added to
Kacheek Seek. Why are we adding all this Pirate stuff to the site??? Ahhh... well its
- Now when you do a lookup on an object, you get an automatic link to the
Shop Wizard. Try typing in 'Potato Wedges'
into the bar on the left to see what we mean.
- We added some cool Kyrii Plushies to the
- We have a new Mystery Pic today.
The answer to last week's game was 'The Mummy Maze Play Icon'.
- Ummm... don't go near the Money Tree. Apparently Neopets have been going there and complaining
that they feel ill. We recommend avoiding it at ALL costs!
- Give a warm welcome to the new Pet Spotlight,
Zingama the Zafara!
- Now you can get a Purple Chomby... aren't they cute?
I think I look rather snazzy!
- We have changed the way we do NeoMessages
to help speed up the databases. As a result you may not see the name of the person who sent you a
message (you will see the username however). If you could delete these old NeoMessages we would
appreciate it. All messages from now on will work correctly.
- Some new pictures have been added to the
20th August - Annual Usuki Doll Convention
- Every single person who owned a Theme Park has now been completely refunded for
everything they spent. Thanks for waiting, and sorry we retired them, we will soon be releasing lots of cool
stuff to make up for it (honestly!)
- Two Neopet fishermen who were near the Maraquan whirlpool give their accounts in this
Eyewitness Report. More
- New Rule - To stop the overcrowding of auctions, you may only have five items from your inventory
in auction at any one time.
- THE TRADING POST IS BACK!!! It hopefully should not crash any more! The main change
is that once trades are complete the items will be swapped on a timed delay (like auctions). Click
here to start trading!
- We also have a Split Poogle.
Check out the Rainbow Pool for the full
list of Neopet and Colour combinations!
- Some Maraquan recipes washed up onto the shore of Mystery Island earlier this morning and
they are now being sold in the
Tropical Food Shop!
- Wherever this poor Flotsam goes, he always ends up making a lot of food for a very hungry person!
Yes, the Kitchen Quests are back,
and they are now located on Mystery Island.
A Flotsam Chef's work is never done!
- Mystery Island has a whole new look - it's map has been redone!
- We have a new Brown Jetsam and Purple Kiko!!!
What pretty freckles!
- The images on the site were loading slowly this morning. This problem has been fixed now, and the site
is much quicker as a result.
- Ever since the destruction of Maraqua, hardly any Koi have been available in Neopia. They are now
limited edition :(
- The star of today's Site Spotlight is
Lunanar The Snow Lupe.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!