NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
12th and 13th May
- Every single person who participated in the Tyrannian Invasion by beating at least one
enemy will be rewarded with 10,000 Neopoints, plus a medal that will always show on their User Lookup.
In addition, the brave Lupe that dealt the killing blow will be rewarded with 1,000,000 Neopoints plus
an item of his choice. Thanks to everybody for saving Tyrannia!!!
- NEW GAME!!! - Help Geoffrey Chia drive those nasty Chia Bombers out of town in our great new
game - Chia Bomber!!!
- There are two more entries in our Gallery of Evil -
see if you recognise them :)
- Nine New Motes are now available in the Magic Shop
- We have a new Mystery Picture
game today. Check it out - a great Battledome prize will go to the winners.
- Some great new pictures have been added to our
Art Gallery including
this rather angry chef :)
- We now have a HTML version of our Shop Toolbar. Choose between
Flash or HTML in your Preferences section.
The reason we do both versions is that some people's computers cannot view Flash.
- A lot of people have been complaining that the shops are getting emptied too quickly by people on
fast internet connections. As a result we have now implemented a five second delay after buying
one item to buy the next one. We hope this evens things out for everybody!
- A new Shadowed Elephante has been uploaded today!! We are currently doing a makeover of all
the Shadowed Neopets, and they should be completed soon.
- We have a new Pet Spotlight. Featured
today are Koj24, CloudKicker24, Lupo24, Tauro24, FrostyGrl, and Glowing_Falcon.
- As the Monoceraptor falls to the ground, defeated by a single heroic Lupe, a slow, rasping voice
can be heard across the whole of Tyrannia... 'That puny creature of mine has failed... but Neopia has
not yet seen the last of me ... I will return... oh yes... I will return'.
- BATTLE UPDATE - The Monoceraptor has been defeated!!! The evil that plagues
Tyrannia is no more!!! It will take a while to clean up after this battle, but you can be assured
that everybody who participated will be rewarded with trophies and Neopoints tomorrow.
- THE MONOCERAPTOR HAS ARRIVED - The evil leader behind the whole Tyrannian Invasion has arrived,
and is ready to claim what is his! CAN ANYBODY STOP HIM??? Everybody in Neopia must join together
to stop this evil beast! Click here now!
- We now have HTML versions of all three Tyrannian Maps
just in case your computer doesn't like flash files!
- In anticipation of the Monoceraptor's arrival in Tyrannia... Kauvara is donating free Healing Potions
at the Money Tree for the rest of today!
- Six People Left in our Ski Lodge Murder Mystery.
Poor old Jimmy James was the next victim. Remember, big prizes for whoever chooses the correct murderer, and
the earlier you chose correctly, the bigger your prize!!!
- We have uploaded a new version of Chute
that fixes a scoring bug. As a result we have cleared the hi score table for Chute to give people a better
- Magical Motes can now be used in the Battledome!!!
- Sorry about this, but we have to remove all chat rooms from across the site. If you have a chat
room in your guild or shop, please remove it. Thanks!
- We have a new Caption Competition
today! Remember, the best and funniest answers win great prizes!
- We have a new ROBOT ACARA!!! This one does not have a paintbrush however, you will have to work
out how to turn your pet into a Robot because we aren't telling.
- All 350 Grarrl Battlemasters have been defeated... however an eerie silence hangs over
Tyrannia, as if something bad
is about to happen...
- Today's Site Spotlight is very cool
indeed - play Asagao's Dressup Game with Asagao the Blue Shoyru.
- A funny thing happens to Chias when they eat an Avocado Chia Pop!!!
- Only seven people left in our Ski Lodge Murder Mystery after
poor old Tiger Catcher became the latest one to go... if you choose the correct murderer then you could
be walking away with a LOT OF NEOPOINTS!
- Our Neopets Pronunciation Guide has returned
- ATTACK!!! - They keep coming!!! Please help Tyrannia in its struggle to defeat the evil invaders.
The latest creature to join the ranks of attackers is the evil FIRE GRARRL!!!
10,000 of these MUST be defeated - Click here now!
- We have also redone the top bar of every page so instead of being three images, its one image (this will
make the site even faster to play!)
- From now on, if you beat the 3rd, 5th or 7th levels of
Cheat! then you will get a Trophy!!!
- More great news for modem users!! We have removed another 2.6k per page by rewriting our
template file. This means that the site will be another 10% faster to browse over a modem (we
also sped it up yesterday).
- We have added 5 more PetPet Backgrounds,
and also tidied up the page so its easier to navigate! Now you can have a Spyder, Warf or Blooky
on your Desktop Background!
- A new Caption Competition has
started today. Unimaginable wealth and fantastic trophies to be won!!!
- The new Story Telling Competition
has just started!!!
- We have redrawn the Checkered Quiggle - look out for new versions of some of the older pet
colours soon. UPDATE - The Checkered Gelert received a makeover too!
- Welcome to another week on Neopets, jam packed with great new features, excitement, and quite possibly
some more strange-looking vegetables. We are starting off the week with another
Pet Spotlight, today it is the turn of
cute_MnMs the Kiko!
Snazzy Winter Suit Jacket
Velveteen Valentine Sweetheart Gram