WelcomeXOX adoptables was inspired by Mini Adopts II. I adore the pixel adoptables there, but I found that not all Neopet species and colors were available. And thus XOX was born.
The quick-links on the right will take you to the adoptables, but please do read the rules if this is your first time here.
Customs & requests are currently...
16 Jul 2016 :: Not sure why the official Dimensional and Pastel Kikos don't have bandaids, but I decided to have them for my adoptables. Feel free to ask for a custom if you prefer them not to have them for your pet. Also, yes I am aware that I still haven't done the new Flotsam, Ixi, or Tuskaninny colours. If you are waiting for one for your pet, please neomail me so I can bump it up in my priorities. XD
12 Jul 2016 :: 8-Bit and Chocolate Acara.
08 Jul 2016 :: Stealthy and Transparent Kau.
24 Jun 2016 :: 8-Bit and Sponge Nimmo.
21 Jun 2016 :: 8-Bit and Eventide JubJub. Dimensional and Wraith Quiggles.
14 Jun 2016 :: Sponge and Woodland Yurble.
09 Jun 2016 :: Biscuit and Stealthy Koi.
- Always link back to /~xox.
- Only use custom images if they were made for you.
- Do not edit or alter my images.
I know they're simple, but I put time and thought into them. These are not makeables!
How to Use
- 1. Click on the species link on the right for the adoptable you are looking for.
2. Locate the colour you are seeking (if it's not available yet, neomail me to request the colour).
3. Click inside the textarea at the top of each section, copy everything (ctrl+a, ctrl+c), and paste it where you would like to display the adoptable.
4. Right click on the colour adoptable you want, select "Copy image URL/Location/Address".
5. Replace http://imgur.com/rightclickCopyimageURL.png with the proper image URL.
If you have trouble with these steps, feel free to contact me!
Customs and requests are currently:
If you would like a custom image, I'd be happy to make one for you, if requests are open. Simply neomail me (xoxcharm) the following information:
- Pet name:
- Reference: (please state if their reference is just their customization)
- Special notes:
Please keep in mind that these pixels are small and I can't include too much detail!
I will neomail you when your adoptable is ready for pick-up. If customs are "slow" it just means it could take more than 24 hours. ^^;
Custom PickupsIf you are unhappy with your custom, please let me know and I will attempt a redraw.
(Older customs can be seen in my Portfolio.)