PLEASE NOTE!! This PPG service is not active. Thank you for looking and we hope to bring it back on line in the near furture.
PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE TRYING TO ADOPT A PET OR BEFORE TRYING TO FOSTER A PET! We would love for everyone to have the chance of owning their own painted pet. This is a NON-PROFIT activity, meaning the PPG gains nothing from running this agency. The only cost to you will be what the Neopian Pound charges. We can not change that cost. Pets on this page are here by request of the owner, and we will never put a pet here without permission.
*People who want to put their foster pets on the guild's adoption page must be members of the guild.THAT MEANS ALL FOSTER OWNERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE ACCOUNT THAT IS IN THE GUILD. And foster owners cannot charge the new owner any nps for the pets.
How To Adopt A Pet
- You can not adopt another pet if you already have four pets on the account. Abandoning pets in order to get painted ones is not nice and we hope you don't do that to your pets.
- Look at the pets that are listed and find the one you like.
- Click on the pet's picture, and you will be taken to a neomail screen or a pet lookup. Write to the owner and follow all the guild adoption rules which are listed below.
- If the pet's owner has their own rules, clicking the pet's picture will take you to the owner's rules on the pet lookup instead. You must read and follow their rules as well as the guild's rules, if that is the case.
- When requesting a pet you MUST put the pet's full name in the SUBJECT of the neomail. If the SUBJECT of the neomail doesn't have the pets name, your neomail may be deleted or ignored. Without the name, the foster parent doesn't have to respond to you, and they often won't.
- Here's another rule: Don't ask "can i adopt it", and expect to get a response. All pets are "he" or "she", not "it", and again they all have names that you should use.
- Please take the time to tell the owner about why you want this pet, and how you will care for it. Many requests will come from different people, and yours needs to stand out.
- Do not demand a pet from a foster parent. Your neomail MUST be polite and more than 2 lines long if you want to stand a chance of getting the pet.
- Only send one neomail asking for the pet. Do not pester owners regarding their pet.
- Be honest! If the foster parent catchs you in a lie, they will not give you their pet!
- Please wait a week for the response. If it has been longer than a week AND you followed all the rules, then neomail thegreatspag and explain the situation to her.
Pets Up For Adoption
Go to this PETPAGE and see the pet up for adoption! Click on the pet's picture and you will be sent directly to neomail to contact the foster owner of the pet.
- With the new pound system in place, the PPG has decided to allow the trading of pets in our adoption agency. TNT has stated in their Pound FAQ (here) that trading pets is now legal as long as no Neopoints or items trade hands in the process.
- Not all foster parents will want to trade their pets for other pets, so always ask first
- If you neomail an owner asking to give you their Maraquan Draik for your Red Kougra, don't expect a response.
- When proposing a trade, always be polite. A good format for your neomail might be "Hi, I saw your painted pet, PETNAME, up for adoption in the PPG. I was wondering if you would be interested in trading PETNAME for my painted pet, OTHERPETNAME." Feel free to add the usual things you add in an adoption neomail, but always be clear that you are interested in trading, not just adopting.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The PPG is not responsible for pets that are stolen in the trading process. We cannot be responsible for every single dishonest person that may join our guild. Trade with caution and treat others the way you would like to be treated!
- Anyone who steals another member's pet in the trading process will immediately be removed from the guild, reported to TNT and their name will be posted in some public page in the PPG to warn people not to deal with them. Just don't do it.
- There is no standard protocol for who should send their pet first if you are not doing a direct trade, the foster parent and applying trader need to work that out for themselves. It is highly recommended to only do direct trades to avoid scams, but if that is not possible, it is a common practice to make a "Witness Board" on the Pound Chat. Here you can state what pet is being sent where so other people can be witnesses to your trade to ensure that everything is on the level.
- Please remember that sending a pet to someone costs the old owner 1,000 Neopoints and the new owner has to cover the adoption fee - if you are receiving a high level pet, it may get expensive!
- It is highly recommended that both owners make sure they are online at the same time when the transfer is being done to prevent anyone getting nervous wondering if their pet has been stolen when the new owner is really just not online at that time
- NC Mall items will not go with transferred pets to new owners (not our rule, it's TNT's rule)
- Paint brush clothing will only travel with a pet if they are painted the corresponding color. For example, if you put Halloween Kacheek clothes on a Shadow Kacheek, the clothes will not travel with the Shadow Kacheek if it is transferred.
Pets Up For Trade
Green Kacheek, Female, Level 1
Click on pet's picture to contact the owner
How To Be A Foster Parent
- Only painted and limited edition pets can be adopted through our program. Please give the personnel at the adoption account a few days to put your pet up, or to take it down We cannot live on the account.
- Foster Parents: If you get hate mail from any guild member please notify this account immediatly. ANYONE who harasses a Foster Parent can be subject to being banned from the guild.
- You must be a member of good standing in PPG to use the adoption program.
- You may not have your neomail set to Neofriends Only. You must be able to receive neomail from non-neofriends and your mailbox cannot be full. If I cannot reply to your neomail, your pet will not be listed.
- Please neomail ppg_agency with the pets name, species, paint job, gender, and level. Also, include the account name you would like requests to be sent to.
- If you have personal adoption rules, please let us know where the rules are listed, so we can link to them.
- You are required to answer any requests you receive that follow the rules within one week. You don't have to answer requests that break the rules. However, extra effort is appreciated and we take note of it. And of course you must be friendly and not rude to people who write to you - even if they are rude first. Just block them and report them to me.
- If you receive too many requests, simply ask your pet to be removed while you decide who gets the pet. If nothing works out, the pet can be add again later.
- When you no longer have the pet, you MUST neomail ppg_agency and ask for it to be removed.
- If your pet has been on the adoption page too long, we reserve the right to remove the pet from the adoption page.
- The Agency can remove pets without notice or explaination at any time. Some of the reasons we may remove a pet is the owner only accepts Neomail from Neofriends, or the foster owner is found to be rude to prospective adoptees.
- Foster owners may have their own rules but you may not have unreasonable rules! Saying something like "I will report you if you abandon my pet. You will be reported if you fight my pet." ETC, the pet is no longer yours once it is adopted out to a new owner. Please be reasonable with your rules. The guild may refuse to list pets with these kinds of rules.
- If you do not follow the foster owner rules your pet will be removed and you could be banned from using our Agency for any future pets.