Layout: v3. Fall Bliss
Buttons Made: 79
june 8, 2012
- After 9 straight months of inactivity, I'm back! Get ready for a revamp!
2. I will make you a button for anything as long as it is on-site.
3. Your site must be officially open.
4. You may request 3 buttons per month but please only request one button at a time.
5. I will take 5 requests at a time. If you are not one of the first 5 before I close requests, I will let you know and put you first on the next waiting list before I open requests again!
6. If there is something you don't like about your button, I will be more than happy to change it.
7. Only request when requests are open!
8. I do not make buttons for other button sites for obvious reasons.
9. Just because the waiting list is not full does not mean requests are open!
Agree • Disagree
Subject: Button Request
• A full collection of buttons I've made!
• A collection of some of my older buttons!
• Some frequently asked questions!
• A little more about this button maker!
• A collection of memories throughout the life of Missing Link!
total: 34*Arranged from newest to oldest
frequently asked questionsWhat account can I contact you on?
Always contact me on my main account. Even though Missing Link is on one of my sides, I spend most of my time on my main and will receive your messages sooner. In the event that my inbox is full, you can message me here.
What program do you use to make your buttons?
I use GIMP! It's free and easy to use. What more could you want?
Can you make me a layout?
No, sorry. I'm horribly uninspired when it comes to making layouts and can barely make one for myself!
Can you make me a button?
As long as you read the rules and requests are open, I'd love to make you a button!
Can I review you?
Sure! I'm all ears when it comes to constructive criticism and I'd love to help you expand on your reviewing skills.
All resources from The Lunch Box.
Hosting & images from Neopets.
Don't forget to link back!