elcome, guest! You've come across Mythology's guild website! This guild was originally made by Taron and Danni back in 2008. After a little break, Taron decided to re-open its doors to the public again in December of 2010.
This guild focuses on Greek Mythology and at the same time makes connections with Neopia. We are working on developing many aspects of this guild. Meanwhile, please be patient and bear with us. We hope you enjoy your stay!
Mythology is a high-req guild meaning that our requirements are pretty up there, but don't worry! There are a lot of different requirements you could possibly meet and you only need to meet 2 of them to join. :) Unfortunately, we do not make exceptions. Take a look over the requirements and see if you're eligible for an invite. If you aren't, don't despair! Just set a goal or two for yourself and work on fulfilling two requirements so you can garner yourself an invite.
Meet the requirements? Shoot Leesha or any of the other council members a neomail. Keep in mind that we have a member cap of 65 members. If we're full when you apply and you meet the requirements, you'll be put on a wait list and we'll neomail you as soon as a space opens up. :)
- DO NOT mention that you need to be lent MSPP/SUAP on the guild board. DO NOT ask anyone in the guild to lend you those items. If we see you do that, you will be banned from the guild. DO NOT use the guild's name as a "vouching" resource. If we see anyone doing this, you will be permanently deleted from the guild. No exceptions what so ever.
- Respect all guild members. If a problem arises or an issue occurs, neomail a council member or the person(s) involved to discuss it privately. Keep it off the guild boards!
- Drama will not be tolerated. I repeat, drama will NOT be tolerated. You will be fed to meepits. Seriously. Also, if you do not like a certain guild mate, I want to ask you to leave the guild or settle your differences through NeoMail. Much like a real job, you have to learn to get along with people, even if you don't like them. On Neopets, you have the option to leave the guild :) On the other hand, I wouldn't think you'd want to quit your job ;)
- Follow Neopets rules and Terms of Service. No offsite links, no cheating, no posting inappropriate material. If it's not allowed on the Neopets site, it's not allowed in the guild.
- No spam! Spam is defined as 3 or so posts posted around the same time without substance. For example, "Hi." "What's up?" "Anyone here?" posted within a minute of each other will be defined as spam. Please try and refrain from doing so. Also, you must be in the guild for 3+ weeks to be lent items for free.
Failure to comply with our rules can result in you being removed and possibly banned from the guild. Council also reserves the right to delete posts at their discretion.
RanksThe ranking system in Mythology is based on post count. So you get ranked up by how often you chat on the guild boards. Simple, right?
New ranks include deities from different mythologies.:D Enjoy!!! Members who achieve the highest rank can be considered part of the guild's sub-council. The guild leaders will often as for their input on matters and assistance with the upkeep of the guild.
Need to be ranked up? Please do not harass your leaders about this. We will get to it. No, really. We will. :P