Welcome to VG Adoptions, an adoption agency which rescues pets from the pound, zaps them into pretty new colours and then finds them wonderful homes.
The aim of this agency is to rescue unwanted pets from the pound and to zap them into someone elses dream pet! I do not require petpage applications, all that I do ask for is that your application reflect your true feelings for the pet in question! :)
Current Labbers / Foster Pets
NOTE: All pets have a 'STATUS' that tells you if they are currently being labbed or UFA. If you would like me to stop labbing, please neomail a request to ceena_punk.
Age: 850+ days old
Hit Points: 15
Age: 630+ days old
Hit Points: 13
Strength: quite strong
Movement: mach 2
Age: 425+ days old
Hit Points: 102
1. My fosters must go to forever homes. I know I cannot control this, but please do not apply to adopt my pet to trade it.
2. Your account must be over 4 months old. This is so you can accept a safe transfer - Neopets rule, not mine!
3. Please send a neomail to ceena_punk letting me know that you intend to apply. So I know how many apps to expect ^^
4. All final applications (neomail or petpage) must be neomailed to ceena_punk :)
5. I do not force people to make petpage applications. To this end, if you do choose to create a petpage application please include a disclaimer stating that you made your petpage app of your own free will ^_^
I have very little information which I require you to include in your application and mostly I'm happy for people to include the information which they are comfortable with. This is because I rehome many of my pets based upon an applicants account - do your pets have looks and descriptions, that kind of thing. However, the following questions are things which I would very much like to see in your app as they will help me know the who, where, what and why of your app!
1. Please be sure to clearly state the name of the pet you are interested in adopting.
2. Please list all of your accounts and indicate which is your main account and which account you would like my pet to live on.
3. What are you future plans for my pet? This can include customisation, character description, competitions, petpets...that sort of thing :)
4. If possible give me a list of all of your current permie pets - I enjoy looking up applicants current pets to see how well they are cared for and what kind of personalities they have.
Help Spread the Word!