You have no control over what color or what pet you make.
• keep the vats filled, but not overflowing. Consecutively made plushies gets you more points.
• learn to aim the paint blobs by practicing. waste is bad.
• keeping the vats filled keeps you moving in good time, so you won't run out of time.
• never click a blob with an evil face or a drooling face. they're bad.
• beat that grundo thief down so he can't steal your plushies. (hehe ...just click on him whenever you see him)
• you get points when the plushies get to the end of the conveyor belt.
It's alot to pay attention to, but you have to watch it all to keep going.
• click the soap blob! it cleans up your waste.
• the angel blob fills the vat it LANDS in. don't miss! however, if you do accidentally or purposely miss a vat with an angel blob and it hits a plushie on the conveyor belt, that plushie will turn angel, and you get more points from it.
• the ice bottle blob will freeze up the conveyor belt and make it move slower. this is good for consecutive plushie points.
• the purple evil guy with wings speeds up the conveyor belt. that could be good if the thief won't leave you alone.
• the glowing blob will upgrade all the pets on the conveyor belt. so click it!
• the clock blob gives you more time. duh!
• the atom with electrons spinning around it will fill all the vats if you click it. you don't even have to aim it anywhere!
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions