Neopian Times Reader Poll
To get an idea of what my readers want, I've decided to take a poll to see which of my NT characters you want to see more of. I've got a list here, so feel free to Neomail me and vote! (Note: the outcome of this poll will have some effect on who I feature in my future stories, but it will not be the final word on it; that part is up to the little voices in my head that tell me the stories. And as you may have noticed, I chose to omit certain characters, such as Lord Darigan and Dr_Death, who are already well-known Neopians and aren't really mine.) One choice per poll per person, please- otherwise it gets confusing.
- Tamiya from the story Tamiya (7 votes so far)
- The nameless, brainless Grundo from The Latest and Greatest Recruit of Dr. Frank Sloth (0 votes so far)
- Kamro (0 votes so far)
- Satiria (0 votes so far)
- Leah (0 votes so far)
- or the bat creature (0 votes so far) from The Orphan and the Beast
- Tishka (0 votes so far)
- Lerox (1 vote so far)
- or Flingon (0 votes so far) from Behind the Forbidden Door
- Filora Evenlight (3 votes so far) from Whisper on the Wind
- Tenultra (3 votes so far)
- or Miaglo (0 votes so far) from the Saga of the Shapeshifter
- Mavural from Are We Still Friends? (0 votes so far)
- The blissfully ignorant and incurably affectionate Gruslen from Love Will Find A Way (1 vote so far)
Thank you, Michelle192837, Starinne, Annmarie2005patty, Allisonlevon, Doglover636636, Kougas_princess, Katharine_flight, Kikyou333, Catsrule, Florafauna8910 Jojo2861, Humorph, Lady_polgara_1004, Tabbycat720 and Quasar_27_js for voting!
NT Reader Poll #2
Here I have a list of the stories I have written but have yet to publish (stories I haven't tried to publish yet are excluded to prevent name/idea theft). I listed them in the order in which they were written. So let's have your opinion: which of them should I concentrate on trying to publish? (I've been sending in stories from this list with some degree of randomness, but the story with the most votes will get sent in more often than the others.)
- The Orphan and the Beast II ~~~~~ A sequel to The Orphan and the Beast (well, duh!). (0 votes so far)
- Even Though We're Different ~~~~~ The story of an unlikely friendship between a Meridellian peasant and a group of Darigani children, set near the beginning of the Meridell versus Darigan war. (1 vote so far)
- 56 Ways To Get Chucked Off The Citadel ~~~~~ Kass is going to HATE me for writing this one! (2 votes so far)
- Crippled ~~~~~ The story of a mute, crippled, abandoned Rainbow Eyrie and her search for a home where she will be accepted despite her physical shortcomings. (0 votes so far)
- Always Be There ~~~~~ A story about Captain Scarblade's childhood. (1 vote so far)
- Mercy ~~~~~ The tale of a war far back in the history of the Lost Desert. (0 votes so far)
- Simple Gift ~~~~~ A young Zafara outsider finds an unlikely friend in a crusty old neighbour when she risks reaching out to the grieving Pteri. (0 votes so far)
- Just Dumb Tourists? ~~~~~ My first story-by-request, featuring a quartet of sisters who find themselves caught in the middle of an attempt to assassinate King Skarl. (0 votes so far)
- Tears of the Underworld ~~~~~ My second story-by-request, chronicling the tribulations of Konar and Rorn after their master's defeat in my earlier series, Behind the Forbidden Door. (1 vote so far)
- Just For A Moment ~~~~~ The story of a cynical street Kougra who finds herself suddenly responsible for a lost Darigan Lupe puppy during the Meridell versus Darigan War. (1 vote so far)
- Where the Wind Takes Me ~~~~~ My third story-by-request, telling the tale of a war far back in the history of Meridell, and the heroism of a young Princess who defies her father's wishes and her enemies' threat to rescue a commoner from the midst of the enemy camp. (2 votes so far)
- Grimace and Bear It ~~~~~ My fourth story-by-request, chronicling the tribulations of a young Disco Kougra at the hands of a caustic once-dark Grey Faerie he is trying to assist. (0 votes so far)
Thank you, Michelle192837, Starinne, Annmarie2005patty, Allisonlevon, Doglover636636, Katharine_flight, Kikyou333, Jojo2861, Lady_polgara_1004, I_luv_my_goat_willow, Eternal_flame_5 and Bekah050 for voting! (Darn, I shouldn't have used my other list of names as a reference for this one... I think there's a name or two in this paragraph that doesn't belong here... oh, pooh.)
(Note:) I have written several stories besides these, and I'll add them to the list after my first attempt to publish them.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions