I want to keep this as short as possible for you! Don't be intimidated by the three anchors to the right. It's just because I like things sectioned.
That being said, section 2 is About me; & Section 3 is My plans - all about Nem!
Thank you for this fantastic opportunity - it's completely exhilarating. I wish you the best of luck rehoming & with your endeavors outside of Neo.
***Note worth mentioning : The textboxes do scroll however there is no visible scroll bar! Just hover over (or swipe if on smart device) and scroll & it'll be funtimes!
About meMy name is Steffani & I am an Australian dress & wig maker. I've just recently (as of today) opened my own store alongside my best friend Jessica who also sells her soaps with my creations.
Previously, I completed culinary school and worked as a pastry chef. Cooking is great fun for me, however as a career, just isn't something I'd be willing to do the rest of my life.
I enjoy attending state government debates, fishing every second weekend, working in the garden & volunteering when possible.
In Neo, I am quite a monotonous person if I do say so myself. I'm not exactly who would be considered as a 'creative' soul - I don't create characters and designs for my pets but am quite envious of the creativity I see others portray - however I enjoy the saving & splurging aspect of putting input in our pets.
I am always on the PC, offering advice where able & assisting friends (and their friends) bumping boards. My hidden talent is betting on FC, which, when I lost my main, was where my comeback persisted. A month since then and I've already rebuilt quite nicely! I'm a newbie at the stocks and have ragequit for the most part - I don't like seeing my investments go downhill. I also do battledome whenever I have the motivation to.
When I splurge with my income, it's usually on pet&petpet paints. If not that, then nerking (I have quite the addictive personality, it seems). I enjoy being able to work on my pets this way, as it still feels like I am putting in effort! Yay!
I do draw quite cruddy little drawings and am considering entering the BC to start collecting trophies for my little guys as another way to put in, however for the moment, saving is my main priority.
My plans- Ideal customization right there! Aaall Neopoints, so I can get it on 'im ASAP!
My idea of Nemmuot is based off of a poem I wrote when I was a lot younger for my friend. It was along the idea of a child abandoning their innocence in the coldness of the world to never return for it once aged. His customization is based upon that very scene of abandonment.
I can't say I have amazing, inspiring plans to put in action for Nemmuot, but I can most definitely say that I'd do everything in my capability to express my admiration in him & would
probably show him off a lot while I'm at it and do my best to treat him the way he deserves as a little plush prince.
My plans are simple. They include:
- Training him casually until he has at least maxed out the Pirate Academy. I'll explicitly note - by 'casually', I truly mean it. I probably am able to level my pets once/twice daily. I do not prioritize my training, however I do do it as a way of filling time & I suppose 'advancing' my pets.
- Having my 'standard' - I like all my pets to have uniform, simple lookups with alterations to personalize them. I also require my pets to have some sort of customization, pretty or ugly. I strive for all my permies to have petpets & potentially petpetpets, tying into-
- Attaching a plushie Dragoyle! Is it bad to admit that I chose this petpet because my good friend Melissa gave me one out of the blue? He's already waiting in my SDB!
Isn't he a cutie?!
I'd also be interested in applying a P3 as further goals! The sucker I'm currently looking into is a Cooty.
He and Nem both have those emotive eyes!
- I'd like to potentially enter him in the beauty contest! Of course this'd be with time, as I'd like to enter an image remotely acceptable for such a thing. As much as I'd like to say that I'm a phenomenal artist, I'd be forced to admit that my drawings are quite mediocre. Regardless of my artistic talents with a pencil, I'd do this to gain him some spiffy trophies. After all, a pretty prince deserves his trophies.
- Finally; I'd never think to ever trade him. If chosen I'd probably knock myself out in excitement and never wake up. I wouldn't be able to even log on to trade him. Okay, literally. I'd feel too honored to do so. I absolutely love all the unconverted plushies and the lupes are no exception. I love how he looks to the side as though he's eavesdropping on the perfect subject as a child. The scruff bellow his neck is just adorable too. His name is also fantastic - have you seen any better named little guys out there? What I'm trying to say is, my reply to everyone would be, 'no. he's too god srry bai'.
I also - personally, I don't judge others who do - find it rude to trade something that was given through generosity of someone else. Of course I have to say that I am a hypocrite - though the pets I had traded were given to me for the purpose of trading - but the heavy weight above me in some sort of regret and guilt is quite strong.
- I'd like to reiterate, that though I don't typically create those big characters and in depth stories others do, it doesn't mean that I don't open myself to doing so - I feel after having a mental character in my head long enough for Nem I'd test playing with these features. Practice makes perfect, right?