We are here to help - try a few tips from some of the millionaire senior members of UMM. 1. There is no instant way to get millions of nps - anybody who says there is, is trying to scam you & con you into handing over something to help THEM on the way to their millions.
2. Get yourself a bank account from here
Put in all your spare neopoints at the end of each day and collect your interest at the start of every day.
You will be supprised how quickly it all adds up:)
3. Play games - this is the best way of earning nps when you first start. The way to get lots of neopoints is to practice a few until you get really good & can consistantly get high scores every day. Don't forget to then play your best games the maximum 3 times each day.
The guild offers a great page of Games advice
Games the UMM members have suggested as good for earning 3000nps per day are Pyramids (Not fast but no limit on your daily play up to 5000nps per day) Hubrid's Hero Heist, Tyrannian Mini Golf and Cheat (get to the top level & keep playing that level)
Sutekstomb or Web of Vernax
Destruct-O-Match II and Whack-A-Kass
4. Always do all the free dailies :- Fruit machine, Tombola, free jelly & omelette so that you don't have to spend your nps on food. Use Coltsan's shrine for training rather than waste nps (Right hand side links on the guild web site).
5. If your pet gets ill don't waste nps on medicine - use the healing springs as it is free - you may have to go several times but they do work - especially if your pet is not sad at the time (groom & play with it first).
6. As soon as you have a few thousand nps in your bank account, get yourself a shop from Here start with it small & increase it's size as you can afford it.
In this shop you can sell anything you have spare (free things from dailies etc).
Never use the neopets estimated value of an item but always check the price in the shop wizard before you price something.
To sell fast it should be the cheepest around, but never make a loss.
You can make neopoints by looking on the wizard for items much cheeper than the rest and putting it in your shop for just under the next lowest price in the wizard.)
7. So how do you sell items worth more than 100,000nps? For this there is the Trading Post which allows you to trade items and neopoints for your items (ie you can trade your very valueble item for 1 cheep item and 500,000nps) You are more likely to get high offers if you advertise your trade on the trading boards (found via the boards link on the left of the neopets main screen).
Trades will not allow more than 800,000nps in pure nps to change hands so you must either accept high value items in exchange or use the auction (see below.) If you get to the realms of trading this value ask for advice from the board.
8. If you get several interested parties offering to trade on the same item - put it up for Auction where items go for what ever you ask.
Don't start the price too low or allow it to go up in too small jumps or it will not reach the levels you want for it. Jumps of 5,000nps † is perfectly ok & ensures if two people bid the price raises sharply. Again advertising on the Trading / Auctions messageboards can help the price go higher.
9. As soon as you feel you can afford to have your neopoints tied up for a while (when you have more than 70-80k for example) you should start investing in the stock market. Look at the figures if you invest the maximum each day and only sell when it has doubled in price you make 15,000nps profit per day you invest
ie 15,000 x 365 (investing maximum daily) = 5,475,000nps per year!
check out the guild's Stock tips for more details.
10. finally if you have spare nps to risk you could always try llusen's glade which if you take it slowly will cost 250,000nps to get to level 36 where you win a honey potion worth 800,000
We are the united money makers - if you know of a good way of making nps not listed here, or have any comments to make on the page please feel free to neomail
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions