Hello, and welcome to my lending page! My name is Pamela
and I first started lending back when the pound re-opened in 2008. Since then my lending has expanded to include item lending and even a Darigan Tonu. I'm proud to say that I offer lending to the general public for all avatars except the following :
On this page you can find out everything you need to know regarding my lending. I ask that you please take the time to read anything and everything regarding whatever it is you wish to lend.
March 7, 2014
- Brand New Button
Thank you Emma
for the brand new button! :) The purpose of buttons on a lending page is that they are a great way for lendees to link back to remember the location of the lend list and to help spread the word to other potential lendees. So if you could grab a button to link back, it would be greatly appreciated. You can find them under advertising.
Well I do manage the lends, I can not do it all on my own. A big part of my lending is actually advertising my lending, and I do really appreciate it when I see people assisting me in advertising. However, not everyone knows how they can help so I've included some examples below.
Bumping The Boards
Links: Group AC Board
This is easily the most common way to advertise my lending and it's definitely where I could use the help. The more often my board is at the top, the more likely someone is to see it. So if you could possibly take a moment each day to leave a bump on one of them it would be really appreciated.
Take a Button
I have numerous link back buttons in the sitely section of my lending page. If it's possible for you to take a button and put it on your look-up and in your shop that would be greatly appreciated. Below are the buttons for your convenience. If you click on the button while on the page you can see who created it, however, once you grab the code it will be coded to link back to my lending page.
March 6, 2014
- Brand New Layout
Thank you Joaquin
for this beautiful new layout! If you are having any issues viewing it please send me a neomail so that I can see what can be done to fix it. If when you mail me you could include a screenie that would definitely help. I'm also slowly catching up on my neomails so please be patient with me.
Mar 4, 2014
I promise I see all of your mails and I will get back to them as soon as I can. However, what was already a hectic week to begin with became even crazier as I've been called in for an interview for Thursday so wish me luck! Mar 3, 2014
All item lending is temporarily closed because there is too many things I'm scheduled for in real life right now.Mar 2, 2014
and the lends are off! Nothing too exciting today other than there is a change in the works and I can't wait to share it with you guys! Feb 26, 2014
Hoping to fill up every lend to the 50% full mark within the next 48 hours. So please sign up for a lend if you need one.
The numbers next to the combo are the openings left.
Orange Grundo + Quadrapus + Mootix 8
Mummified Ruki + Mootix 8
Fire Blumaroo + Mazzew + Mootix 8
Pink + Meowclops + Mootix 8
Snow Draik + Slorg + Mootix 13
Coco Jubjub + Gruslen 5
Werelupe + Harris + Mootix 8
Grey Jetsam + Huggy 16Feb 20, 2014
The lending lists are updated. Everyone was accounted for except for the draik and fire blumaroo which are between accounts at the moment.Feb 16, 2014
So since my last update a lot has happened in the world of chain lending. We've said good-bye to Diana
who for years was the true
queen of lending.
On top of that many lenders have been experiencing problems within their chain lends this month and I am not an exception to this. Krawk + Snowbunny + Mootix was lent to one person then an issue came up it's on hold till next month. My Orange Grundo + Quad + Mootix list is also severely delayed, and hasn't moved at all either, so we'll see if anything happens with that. Snow Draik + Slorg + Mootix was stuck for a bit, but it's now on the go however it has extreme delays just as a heads up.Feb 3, 2014
Midterms start this week, so please be patient with me if you're mailing me regarding lending. I will get back to when I have the chance.
If you still need the Space Faerie as a challenger check out my new project, Space Faerie Code Seekers.
If you need the Pteri - Darigan avatar click here
Jan 29, 2014
In light of everything happening on the boards lately I highly recommend taking the time to make sure you have all the info on your account that would help you get it returned to you. Click here
for the general info that you would need. However, I recommend going beyond that and saving information like a list of your avatars in order of getting them, a record of all of your keyquest games (opponent's username, board, token you used, key you gained, and neopoints you earned), just to name a few random things only you would know.Jan 26, 2014
So looking through the lists while many are impressively full already there are some that could really use more lendees. The big one that really needs more lendees is Battledome + Mazzew + Mootix
. So if you know anyone that might be interested in borrowing it please have them neomail me as soon as possible.Jan 23, 2013
Long time no update. A lot has happened in the past week in regards to my lending.
IQ + Snickle and Coco + Gruslen filled up for February
Pink + Meowy is now Pink + Meowy + Mootix
All but two chain lends are done for JanuaryJan 09, 2013
My old OG + Mazzew + Mootix pet is now a FB + Mazzew + Mootix pet. So the FBs are now being swapped out and the FB + Mazzew + Mootix is being lent out from now on instead.Jan 07, 2013
So responses will likely be slow this semester. Click here
to see why.
I finally got through all of the mails this afternoon though. Lending positions will hopefully be updated before I call it a night. Item lending is still closed.Jan 05, 2014
Got through all of the mails, and updated the list.
Item lending is closed while I re-adjust to university classes this week.Jan 02, 2014
Please use extra patience when waiting for a response from me over the next few days. We've had incredibly cold temperatures lately (-20C) and they're now forecasting an extreme blizzard. As a result there are high chances that I might lose power and who knows how long it will take to get it back.Jan 01, 2014
Can I just say this is one of the best send-offs I've had in awhile? All of the pets except for the one with the pet holder are off on day one.
February lends will most likely open up tomorrow. However, don't mail until you see the coding for the lists on the page please.Dec 27, 2013
Most of the lists are wrapped up for the month and I'm focusing on getting lendees for January 2014 (oh my gosh how is it almost 2014? I feel old now...). I've also changed things up a bit. Old updates can be found by clicking the 'updates' in the navigation and clicking 'text updates'. Under 'open/closed' you can see what I'm currently taking requests for and what's currently closed at the moment.12/19/13
Slowly getting through all of the mails. I'm hoping to get through all of them tonight and to try and stay on top of them. However, I'm visiting family that I haven't seen in months due to school so please be patient with me while I try to juggle spending time with them and neopets. Also item lending is closed
until at least December 29th due to poor internet connection at the family I'm staying with at the moment.12/19/13
I have received all the mails, however, I don't have the time to respond to all of them right now. I hope to get to that tonight.12/15/13
Just a heads up I might not be on too much for the next 48 to 72 hours. I'm travelling for the holidays on Tuesday and seeing family friends I haven't seen in months so I will be focusing my time on them instead of on neo for a change. I hope everyone can understand.12/12/13
If I could put music to this, I would put the boys are back
from high school musical 3 as the background sound. Although realistically I never really stopped lending instead I just didn't have the page... which only created more confusion for myself. On topic though feel free to request a lend for either December or January.
Pet Lending Info
Here are just the basic general things that I ask of you when you're borrowing my pets.
- Please note that I don't lend side accounts.
- Don't pound the pet - this is a chain lend, and therefore transfers must be used.
- Don't leave my pet as your active.
- Don't change the names of my petpet.
- Don't change my pets in any way.
- The lists are orders, not specific dates.
- Don't set neomails to neofriends only.
- Before you confirm that you can accept the pet, please check that you have enough outgoing transfers by clicking here.
- Neomail the next person and get a confirmation from them that they're still interested before you send the pet.
- Only Pink + Meowy + Mootix is adoptable by accounts under 4 months.
- If you're last on the list when you receive the pet, please send me a neomail for further instructions about where I want you to send the pet.
- I will not list you for two pets on one day. In fact, I will not list you for two pets back-to-back. I like to keep at least a few buffer days between any lends you're on in case of delays that might happen.
For more info about what combinations I offer - and special info like who can beat what in the battledome - please look at the navigation bar.
If after reading the basic guidelines you're still interested in borrowing something please send me a quick neomail with what you want to borrow, and what month you're looking to borrow it. Please note I only take applicants for the months I have listed when you view that option's lending list page. If there are any dates during the month that you absolutely can not do please let me know and I will try to make sure your lend doesn't fall on them.
Click the envelope to neomail me
What is a chain lend?
Chain lending is a common way of lending avatar pets. It's through safe transfers and allows the lender to use just one of their own sets while lending numerous people.
How does a chain lend work?
If after this basic explanation of how a chain lend works and you still have a few questions, feel free to ask me for clarification.
- Lender contacts Lendee A to confirm that they're ready to receive the pet.
- Lendee A confirms, and Lender sends to them.
- Lendee A gets the avatar(s).
- Lendee A contacts Lendee B to confirm that they're ready to receive the pet.
- At this point there could be two different scenarios, one where the Lendee B confirms and one where Lendee B doesn't reply with 24 hours or says not to send to them.
- Lendee B confirms, and Lendee A sends the pet to them.
- Lendee B gets the avatars.
- Lendee B contacts Lendee C to confirm that they're ready to receive the pet.
- Lendee B says no or doesn't reply within 24 hours, therefore Lendee A should contact the lender informing them that they'll be skipping Lendee B.
- Lendee A contacts Lendee C to confirm that they're ready to receive the pet.
- Lendee C confirms, and Lendee A sends the pet to them.
and that is how a chain lend works. :)
Safe transfers are a method of moving a pet from one account to another that TNT introduced when they re-opened the pound back in 2008. However, it seems even all these years later, people are still confused as to how many transfers they get. Well, hopefully with the chart below it will clear things up for you.
When we say in transfers we mean the transfers that you use to accept a pet, and with the out transfers we mean the transfers you use to send a pet to another user.
0 - 23 months
24 - 47 months
48 - 71 months
72 - 95 months
96 - 119 months
120 - 143 months
Before going on to ask for a lend of any of my items, I do ask that you take the time to read what little info I have here. Then, depending on what item avatar you're aiming for, check out the specific page as you'll find specific info regarding collat and requirements there.
- I do not lend sides.
- Make sure you know how to get the avatar before asking for a lend.
- Please do not steal any of my items - I will not be afraid to report you.
- Make sure that everything is visible on your lookie. Check out question one and question seven to see why.
- I reserve the right to say no. Feel free to ask for suggestions on what I think you should work on in order to be re-considered for a lend.
- I reserve the right to only lend you for full collat.
- I do not do auction lends. I only lend through the trading post (it has a limit of 800,000 neopoints), as a result I ask that if you have more than 800,000 neopoints for collat to please transfer to easy to sell item(s). My favorite easy to sell is the baby paint brush because the price is so stable.
- If you have full collat (in easy to sell) you do not need to meet the requirements. The requirements are just there for those that are looking for partial lends.
- Make sure to specifically say what your collat is. Don't say a value at 800k - instead, please give me the correct spelling of the name. Your collat factors into my decision of whether or not to lend you, and the more info I have, the better.
Click the envelope to neomail me
Number Six (Adam)
- I'll be honest, I rarely bother with collat for Adam since it's lending neopoints. However, if you have easy to sell items such as baby paint brushes, I won't turn away your collat.
IMPORTANT - Please note I only lend Adam when it's less than 6.2 million neopoints.
Must Have Requirements:
- Altador Plot Trophy
- Most recent site event trophy/avatar if the account is old enough.
- 2 site themes - Click here
- Account must be at least 1 month old
- 100,000 NPs in collat
Recommended: None of these things are mandatory - they're just things that will increase your chances of being lent.
- 200+ avatars
- Charter member
- 8+ pages in your nc album
- 5+ game trophies
- 5+ kads fed
- Level 50 habi
I do not
lend out a Super Attack Pea, I just lend a Pea Chia. It is your responsibility to find a Super Attack Pea.
Since this pet is a bit different in terms of how to get the avatar, the lending process is also different.
- You may borrow the pea chia for two weeks, if you need more time, I will add you to the next available time slot.
- I will look at accounts. I do know of a super attack pea lender out there and I will keep in mind what she looks for when people request to borrow my chia. So if I don't think you have a chance, and you don't have a super attack pea lender lined up already I will deny you, sorry.
- March 1
This guide is intended for use when battling with Meafis and the following set. It's a relatively cheap set in comparison to what most pets require you to use.
Scroll of Freezing
Thick Smoke Bomb
Ghost Lupe, & Kasuki Lu
All of these challengers are incredibly easy for Meafis. As a result the same single move will defeat all of them.
Move 1: Golden Compass + Lens Flare
Meuka & Black Pteri
These two are a little harder for Meafis to defeat so it does take two moves to defeat the opponents but it's still do-able.
Move 1: Golden Compass + Lens Flare
Move 2: Golden Compass + Warlock's Rage
A guide for these challengers and the Defender of Neopia challengers prior to them will be added once TNT fixes Defenders of Neopia.
It's important to note that this only works if the Space Faerie doesn't
use her Jade Scorchstone. If she uses her Jade Scorchstone you will have to try again.
Move 1: Golden Compass + Water Muffin + Lens Flare
Move 2: Golden Compass + Scroll of Freezing + Warlock's Rage
Move 3: Golden Compass + Water Muffin + An Icicle
Move 4: Golden Compass + Thick Smoke Bomb + An Icicle
Move 5: Golden Compass + An Icicle
Congrats! You should have defeated the Space Faerie by then if she doesn't use the Jade Scorchstone.
It's Raining Cupcakes was the second review site that was willing to review my lending page. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing what Hannah thinks I'm working on well and the advice she gave me. Such advice included removing the old news section, removing old link back buttons and some minor visual things on the layout.
On September 16, 2013 I received a review back from Adieu, which I am forever grateful for. They are the first review site to willing review a lending site and give great feedback on things I could improve on. Since receiving this review, I've fixed all the grammar and spelling errors (sadly there were many of these), and I've changed the layout (September 23). These two things were the main things I received feedback on and I'm excited to keep improving and potentially ask for a re-review to see what other things they might suggest for me.
The following guilds link to Pamela's Lending:
- Content by cupoffruit.
- Adoptable icons by Charme.
- Coding and layout by Joaquin of The Gift.
NEOPETS and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets, Inc.