- Transfers only. Do not put my pet in the pound.
- Please don't leave my pet as your active pet.
- Do not complete a kitchen quest with one of my pets on your account. The benefits from the kitchen quests are awarded randomly and could be given to my lending pet.
- Neomail the person after you and wait for confirmation. If there is no response within 24 hours, then skip them.
Clarification: Do not send the pet to the next lendee unless you receive a response back. No exceptions.
- Should you be skipped and wish to be re-added to the list please neomail me so I can get you added. Life happens and I know that sometimes you just can't make it online for your turn.
- Make sure you have enough outgoing transfers BEFORE you accept the pet. Click here to see how many you've used.
- The number next to your username is an order, it is not a date.
- If a list does not have a slot labelled as OPEN it means I'm not taking anyone else for that list.
- Please have patience with neomailing me. Sometimes with real life and work it is not unusual for me to be unable to get online to check neomails.
- If problems arise mail me.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill you lend me more than one pet per month?
As long as you have enough transfers, and I can schedule you on all the lists request while maintaining preferably at least two buffer days between your requests the only limitations on how many you can borrow is the number of transfers you have.
Why didn't you accept the gift I sent you?
TNT has made it very clear that tipping a lender is against the rules. As a result, though you might not be trying to get us into trouble I have a policy that I don't accept gifts on neopets unless it's my birthday or Christmas.
Relevant Neopian Times Editorials: Question #10, Last Question, Question #2, Question #2, & Question #4
I'm last on the list, what do you want me to do with your pet?
Send me a neomail when you receive the pet and I will send you the instructions with what to do at that point.
Chain Lend GuideThis section is primarily for those that aren't familiar with chain lends and transfers, or even those that want to refresh their memory. However I encourage everyone to take the time to read over this, and if you still have questions to ask me and I will attempt to clarify it for you.
How Chain Lends WorkChain lending is a common way of lending avatar pets. It's through safe transfers and allows the lender to use just one of their own sets while lending numerous people.
- Lender contacts Lendee A to confirm that they're ready to receive the pet.
- Lendee A confirms, and Lender sends to them.
- Lendee A gets the avatars
- Lendee A contacts Lendee B to confirm that they're ready to receive the pet.
- At this point there could be two different scenarios, one where the Lendee B confirms and one where Lendee B doesn't reply with 24 hours or says not to send to them.
About TransfersSafe transfers are a method of moving a pet from one account to another that TNT introduced when they re-opened the pound back in 2008. However it seems even all these years later people are still confused as to how many transfers they get. Well hopefully with the chart below it will clear things up for you.
When it says in transfers it means the transfers that you use to accept a pet, and with the out transfers it means the transfers you use to send a pet to another user.
|Account Age||In Transfers||Out Transfers||Transfer Sets|
|0 - 23 months||1||1||1|
|24 - 47 months||2||2||2|
|48 - 71 months||3||3||3|
|72 - 95 months||4||4||4|
|96 - 119 months||5||5||5|
|120 - 143 months||6||6||6|
Requesting a LendI promise, I do not bite and I'm really quite nice when you're asking for a lend. However, since I do not have a ton of free time if you could request your lends using the format below that would be great. In order to ensure that I do not miss your request please neomail all requests do not post them on my lending board.
Say you want to borrow Fire Blumaroo, Draik and Krawk. All I ask is that when you neomail me let me know what you want to borrow and when by putting it in a point form list format like the neomail demonstrated below.
I am looking to borrow a few pets. I have included my list below.
- Fire Blumaroo
Please and thank you,
As you can see it's short and to the point. I can easily see what you're wishing to borrow and when, so that I can quickly add you to my lending page.
Reminder: Do not request a lend for a list that does not have a slot labelled as OPEN.
What I Lend
Side GIsland Quiggle + Snicklebeast
Side UWerelupe + Harris + Mootix
- Under four months may borrow these pets according to TNT's policies.
A strike through means that the pet is stuck and currently not available for lending.
Orange Grundo + Snowbunny + Mootix
Orange Grundo + Slorg
Coconut Jubjub + Snowbunny
Coconut Jubjub + Slorg + Mootix
Coconut Jubjub + Quadrapus
Werelupe + Harris + Mootix
Fire Blumaroo + Mazzew + Mootix
Krawk + Mazzew
Island Quiggle + Snicklebeast
Pink + Huggy