What's up guysss? My name's KAAAYYLUUUH, you probably know me from the Draik boards. Or the fourth dimension. o.O
But anyway, Eyze the Pirate Draik is UFA. I traded a very common RW that I caught in the purge for her, but I've literally had three PDE customs since the purge, so I've got a lot of things I need to save for. I had no real plans for her, kinda traded on an impulse (OMG DRAIK.) But don't get me wrong, I am a crazy Draik lady through and through.
So essentially, rather than keeping another basic Draik that I'd have to paint, I just wanted to give back to the community. I've gotten really lucky with my purge catches and their subsequent trades. And it's best not to be greedy. So yeah, she's UFA. I always wanted to adopt out a Draik, so yeah, this will be pretty awesome. Right? Right.
Oh, and just so it's real clear, Eyze is the only pet of mine that's UFA. And I am 100%, definitely adopting her out. So don't worry that she won't be UFA. She is. c:
DECEMBER 6TH - UFA Rules page is up and ready! c: GAME ON.
1. The way I'll essentially be judging the apps is a bit different from what you're used to, probably. I get tired of seeing the same princessy/goddessy characters that people typically have for their pets. I mean, there's not anything wrong with princesses and goddesses.
I just like interesting, off-the-wall characters. I like seeing pets that aren't totally perfect. Characters with flaws and relatability. I will be judging apps based on character originality. Keep me interested, I want to really understand the character you give to Eyze. Whether you express that through writing, art, roleplaying, rhythmic dance. I wanna see some really awesome character ideas for Eyze.
2. Either neomail or petpage is totally fine by me. I've seen some absolutely insane neomail apps, so it's definitely possible. If you choose to do a petpage, just throw me a disclaimah. You know the drill, I highly doubt Eyze is your first app ever. (I mean, if she is, sweet. But yeah. xD)
3. Show me your skills. I don't care if you can't draw. I know a lot of people who aren't confident in their drawing skills, and I'm not the kinda foster that's like GAHHHH IF YOU DON'T DRAW YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED. That's beat. I don't roll with that. If you're good at writing, tell me a story. If you write poetry, reduce me to tears. If you have no artistic talent but you can code, that's sweet. I wish I could. Seriously, whatever you are good at, do it. Knock my draik-loving socks off.
4. Please use the phrase 'fiberoptics in my mind' somewhere in your app. Just so I know you might have skimmed over this page. I didn't write it for my health. xD List all of your accounts somewhere in the app, just because I creep on accounts a lotttt. If you're claiming to do all this art and coding and story for Eyze, but your pets have default lookups and petpages... well, I mean. I guess I'll find it a bit hard to believe. ;;
5. Please neomail all apps, app-related questions, etc. to chiabooo. Please send me a neomail to chiabooo as well, if you're planning on applying. Just so I can get a nice head count. If you'd like to contact me regularly (something not-app related) please neomail my main.
DEADLINE IS JANUARY 8TH.
That's a solid month. c: Plenty of time to let the imagination work.
Can I apply to retrade?
I'd reaaally prefer you didn't, I'd like Eyze to go to a home where she's gonna have an owner who loves her the way I love my Draiks. c:
What resolution/browser do you use?
Can I adopt on a side?
Can I gender/species/color change?
Gender/color, go for it. Species, I mean I guess? But why would you even be applying. Idk. xD
Can I apply if I have _____ amount of Draiks/UCs/chocolate chip cookies?
Yes, I am a Draik lady as well. I think it's ridiculous that fosters discriminate against people with lots of Draiks. If it was a jubjub UFA, I wouldn't discrimate against someone with 12 jubjubs. Draiks are no different.
Alright, well that's all I've got for now. More might be added later if I think of anything. Have fun applying, and don't forget. INTERESTING CHARACTERS K.
CSS by Nene
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions