Thank you for visiting The Door Ajar Foster Nook! If you've come here to browse at my fosters, feel free to do so. I hope one of them calls your heart and let them come home with you :) But if you have come here to find my adoption rules: Please be sure to read through everything - I don't mean to be tedious but I do want the absolute best for my fosters!
If you have any clarifications, you are free to neomail me if your question has not already been answered in the Quick Facts
These pets are not for trade, and most likely will not be adopted out to someone who only wants one of my pets to trade.
- You must have read and understood, and include the Pledge of Good Ownership
in your application.
- Your account must be 4 months or older to use the Transfer option in the Pound. I use safe transfers only.
- Put Happy Sock: Petname
as the subject of your NeoMail. Send all apps to bloodrein_
regardless of what account the pet is on.
- Include everything in the Application
- Please remember that not following these rules will most likely result in you not getting the pet you are applying for.
- You understand that submitting an application does not guarantee that my foster pet will be going home with you.
- If for any reason you are unable to take care of my foster, you agree to contact me to return him/her to me for rehoming
*Remember that all rules apply to all pets listed here regardless of which account they are on. All accounts the pets are on that is not bloodrein_ have NeoMails blocked.
Please include the following details:
- List all your accounts.
- Account where you will take the pet in.
- Give one of your pets as an example of how my foster will be treated if they go home with you.
- Include something about yourself on Neopets.
- Include something about your plans for the pet.
- Anything else you add are just bonus points.
- Creatively squeeze in dancing bananas into the application, just so I know you've read this far.