Hi, I'm Maxie the resident Lab-Permie and I will be your helping hand in finding your perfect pet here at the "Cheesy Adoption Agency". When my owner first found out about the hundreds of lost souls in the Pound she just couldn't resist herself but to try and help as many as possible. Ofcourse she can't keep all pets herself therefore she has made it her mission to rescue my fellow Neopets from the Pound, patch them up and try to find them a loving new home. All the pets currently up for adoption are listed in the column on the right!
So I hoped you enjoyed browsing through here and maybe you've even found your dreampet. If this is the case, please feel free to apply for a pet.
These are my adoption rules:
* Neomail your application and/or any questions related to adoptions only to my main account Staf01
only if you would like to adopt a pet! I will not respond to any mails that are sent to any of my side-accounts!!!
* Please put the name of the desired pet as the subject of your neomail, followed by the word "cheese".
* Don't send a ton of neomails to me, check the pet's lookup for information or updates.
* The account you want to adopt the pet on must be at least 4 months old (Neopets rule, not mine!).
* Please read and include the Pledge Of Good Ownership
in your application and make sure you use the correct name and gender.
* Making a petpage application is not required, neomails are also fine. But if you do make a petpage application be sure then to put a disclaimer in your application that the petpage is made by your own free choice, not obligatory by me!
* Please do not apply for a pet if you plan to trade it. They are looking for forever homes!
* Any news or updates regarding adoptees are posted on their pet lookups (including the deadline date, number of applications received sofa etc). So please check those regularly for news.
And this is the adoption questionnaire
that you need to include in your application:
1. Name of the account you plan to adopt the pet on (main- or side is fine).
2. List of all your other accounts.
3. Why is this pet the pet you want to adopt out of all the pets in Neopia?
4. Future plans for the pet you want to adopt.
5. Do you have a safe transfer available, and when?
6. Have you ever traded or abandoned a pet before?
Applying to adopt a pet does not automatically guarantee you will get the pet! Also I will never sell or trade any fosterpets, not for NP nor for other items nor for other pets!
Did you not find your dreampet on this page, than please feel free to take a look at the other adoptees in The Neopian Orphanage:* Banner made by Staf01*
TNO also has a fosterparent-listing on this petpage
Layout made by Nienkju