Pick up your request here. Please let me know when you're done with the request!
2. Dragon's Lair
- Crumble no longer offers regular requests, but they will now be available from time to time.
- Piinattsu's Adoptees has only a few working images, and the ones that do appear are examples of customs she has done for other users.
- Anna's Pixels; The code for each pixel doesn't link back to the page, but all of the pixels work except for the ones that were supposed to change in 2011.
- Sugarrush is striked out but all of the content is still there although not having updated since 2012.
- Vanilla Gazebo has a few broken images, notably two pixels and a few linkbacks and affies.
- A New Home is now active again.
- Shimmering Ice Adopts is inactive (account that manages the page hasn't been on since January 2015.
- The Faerie Shelter was last updated In June 2015.
- Zapportunities was last updated June 2015.
- iDreams Adoptions is closed.
- The Island of Misfit Toys was last updated April 2015.
Art & Writing
- Sharky's Art was last updated July of an unknown year.
- Parchment hasn't been updated since July 2015.
- Wizzy's Photoshop Tutorial has a few broken images, although most of the tutorial is still intact.
- Narratori has many broken images.
Coding & Design
- Amy's CSS Basics has broken images but it does not interfere with the content.
- Chap's Code Reference has broken images that don't entirely interfere with the content.
- Unrelated: HTML and CSS Guides and Tuturials is mispelled (first section, right column, last link)
- Doodlebop's Color Guide, Ichor's Help Page, and Neocolors are supposed to have examples of colors that are listed, but the examples aren't there.
- Forever Neopia has a few broken images that interrupt the layout.
- Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? has several broken images, although most of the content is text.
- Smiley Central is on hiatus.
- Asura is active, but its branch site, #hashtags is not.
- Gold hasn't been updated since July 2015.
- Altador Cup Directory (1) hasn't been updated in a while although the site is still functional content wise.
- Better Bettors hasn't been updated since April 2015.
- The NeoCache Post was last updated July 2015.
- Identity hasn't been updated since July 2015.
- Mint Condition has a broken image for its layout but it doesn't bother the content at all.
- Chatoyant's owner hasn't been on in almost a month.
- Embark hasn't been updated since July 2015 although the site is currently under revamp.
- Fontastic Font Guide is slightly off layout-wise at the top but the content is all there.
- PopCandy is now closed.
- Sugarpop is closed.
- Meiyu is active again.
- Whirlgig's requests are closed.
- Pentool hasn't been updated since June 2015.
- Concerts of Neopia Guide has a few broken images that do not greatly impact the content.
- Cheap Item List may be out of date (December 2006), and most of the images are broken.
- 15/30 The Self-Supporting Neodaq Portfolio's layout is a bit off and obscures some of the content but most if left intact.
- Sniggy's Stock Market Tips has a few translations that are no longer available but everything else is fine.
- Keys to a Long Neo-life has broken images, but the content is still there.
- Everything you need to know about the Advent Calendar's background obscures some of the text on the page that you can only see if you select the text. Most of the content is still there, though.
- Attic Restocking Times has a broken background but the content is still there.
- Snowflower's Guide to the Altador Cup is only updated during the AC season, but the page stopped updating in the beginning of last season.
- The Celebrity Altador Cup is missing content after covering part of Darigan Citadel.
- The Altador Plot Page has broken images but some of the content and images are fine.
- Animefreak869's Guide to a Successful Guild has many images before the content but it's not clear if these images are necessary for the page. The text of the page is still intact, though.
- Studio 101 is closed.
- The Expanded Calendar is on hiatus, possibly forever.
- Browse Like Premium has important images missing.
- The Mega-Uber-Pwnsome Banner-Ad-Blocking Guide has a bit of content that isn't visible unless selected (spacing pushed it away from where it's supposed to be).
- The Chat Speak Dictionary has broken images but the cont is still there.
- A Beginner's Guide to Roleplaying has a broken image that makes the whole layout. The content is still there, but part of it is obscured.
- Five Golden Rules also has a broken layout but the content is still there.
- Krystal's Avatar Lending hasn't been updated since June 2015.
- Lend A Hand also hasn't been updated since June of this year.
- Sophie's Avatar Lending is on hiatus as of May.
- Demure hasn't been updated since June 2015.
- Rush Hour hasn't been updated since July 2015, but it may be because there have been no entrants in any of the competitions hosted there.
- Spring Cleaning hasn't been updated since July 2015 but it may be because the owner pf the page hasn't received any requests since then.
- The Costumery is now closed.
- The Sugar Rush's owner hasn't been on in over a month.
- True Percent hasn't been updated since May 2015 but it is not clear if they haven't received any requests or not.
- Hot Potato hasn't been updated since April 2015.
- Beetle no longer takes requests and will no longer be updating regulary.
- Nienke's Premades is no longer being updated.
- Infinity is closed.
- Bountiful Buttons is closed.
- Cataclysm has closed requests permanently and will soon shut down.
- Craft was last updated June 2015.
- Ephemeral's owner was last on in June 2015.
- Exquisite is now closed.
- Serendipity changed their name to Pandora.
- Solaris has closed requests permanently and will soon be closed.
- Apricity is closed as the petpage is on a frozen account.
- Silver's Corner was last updated February 2015.
- Ascendio was last update May 2015.
- Buttoneer was last updated June 2015
- Insight was last updated June 2015.
- Legend is now clsoed.
- Seconds was last updated July 2015.
- Sora was last updated March 2015.
- Spring Fresh is on hiatus.
- K's Shields may or may not be inactive.
- Hayley's Stuff was last updated July 2015.
- Hooroosh! is closed as the owner has their account frozen.
- Scheme is now closed.
- Tracery is closed as the owner has a frozen account.
- Route 10 is either inactive or the owner is coming back soon after her vacation.
- Sakura Express is no longer a review site and now offers premades.
- Sweeter's Cafe hasn't been updated since July 2015.
- Shark Tank may or may not be inactive - there is no update listed.
- (Harsh) Critiques by Olly is now closed.
- The Gift Site Consulting may or may not be inactive - there are no updates on the page.
- A Gift for Life hasn't been updated since April 2015.
- A New Life hasn't been updated since May 2015.
- Add a comma here: [send in requests, and more]
- Change [different parts to it. Such as] to [different parts to it, such as]
- Perhaps add a word to [abandoned pets join to] to change it to [abandoned pets band together to]? Something along these lines.
- [fruits and reading stories] sort of sounds like the reader is eating the stories. Maybe [fruits and reading several stories]?
- Remove the comma in [ink bottle, and a].
- Not proofreading related, but at the end of the request and pickup page, the back button leads to the extras section. Is this intended?
- Change [and in it's place] to [and in its place].
- Change [want to see. But please] to [want to see, but please].
- The second to last quote was said by Steve Jobs.
- (Quotes) [more than 9000] should be [more than 9,000].
- For consistency with the blurb at the beginning of the Stories section, change [It read, you] to [It read: You].
- The copyright at the bottom should be 1999-2015. Don't forget that that appears two times.
3.1 - Short Stories
- [All the other faeries listened, but as I kept watching the dark faeries, especially the little one, about my age.] This line is a bit confusing on what you're trying to convey. I'd rephrase it.
- Remove the comma at [casts good spells, couldn't be].
- Paragraphs should have only one speaker. The second, third, and fourth paragraph have Illusen and Jhudora talking.
- Change [an earth faerie we are] to [an earth faerie; we are].
- Remove the comma at [dark purple, and black].
- Confused on what Illusen is saying at this point: [but the only why]. Is she trying to say [the only reason]?
- Change [stay away, but] to [stay away from dark faeries, but].
- Make sure there's a space between [Finally she said,Alright].
- Change [friends. in secret] to [friends, in secret].
- Brain Tree is a proper noun.
- Capitalise Faerieland here: [traveled back to faerieland].
- Change [ever since. Away from] to [ever since, away from].
The Abandoned Project
- Neopian(s) should be capitalised throughout this story.
- Change [their owners, and buying stuff right] to [their owners, buying stuff, right].
- Now a days is one word.
- Change [on the walls, it was] to [on the walls; it was].
- [how the pet is] is a weird way to phrase what you're saying. Perhaps [information on the pet]?
- [a success until today] sounds like they were a success up until the telling of the story. Remove [until today].
- Rephrase [brings us until today] to [brings us to today].
- [Twas] should be [T'was].
- Change [sugar cookies are set] to [sugar cookies were set].
- Story is being told in past tense, so [Oh, it's so beautiful!] is [Oh, it was so beautiful!]
- When the baker is talking about the tree, he mentions another tree in the [Central]. I'd double check if the place is called the Central; it may be called the centre plaza.
- Perhaps rephrase [family made truce with] to [family made peace with]?
A Musical Prodigy
- Change [wasn't home. Which was] to [wasn't home, which was].
- Change [After dinner] to [After cooking dinner].
- Change [pleading gave with my clam one. Okay. I said] to [pleading gaze with my calm one. Okay, I said].
- Change [Right when I was down] to [Right when I was done].
- [crushed me in a bone crushing hug] is a bit repetitive. Choose different words.
- [really talented sis] should have a comma. Change it to [really talented, sis].
- Was the brother saying that at the same time Riley was hugged? Clarify.
- Without is one word at [I said, with out].
- Change [representing the mood sadness.] to [representing the overall sad theme of the piece.]
- At this point, it is not clear when Riley was playing. Was she playing the song at the recital? Or after the recital? I'd go back and reread this section and make edits as needed to show when she was playing the song, because at first it sounds like she is playing after the recital.
- Also some confusion if Riley is a boy or girl, although Riley's gender doesn't affect the story.
- Change [prestigious Arts school] to [prestigious arts school].
- When the mother says [did I good job], does she mean [did a good job]?
- Change [I haven's had] to [I haven't had].
- [She began talking again when we entered the house, and kids have gone to bed.] The end of this sentence is weirdly phrased. Perhaps [She began talking again when we entered the house, after my siblings went to bed.]?
3.2 - Series Stories
A New Beginning: Part 1
- Is this story told in past or present tense? The line [were not always at peace] makes it sound like this story happened in the past, because they're at war.
A New Beginning: Part 2
- Change [had a really conversation] to [had a real conversation].
- Add a comma between the two okays where Kara is starting to tell a joke.
- Add a comma after face at [smile on her face says].
A New Beginning: Part 3
- Change [since they were little bunnies] to [since they were little].
- Use the plural form of Ms. ("Mss.", "Mses.", or "Mmes.") instead of the singular form at [Ms.Blake and Kara].
Desert Wanders: Part 1
- Owner and sister shouldn't be capitalised in the fifth paragraph.
- The shouldn't be capitalised in [across The Lost Desert].
3.3 - Request Portfolio
Rita @ Eternity
- Change [a single leaf. It's bright] to [a single leaf. Its bright].
- Change [brown. Kind of like] to [brown, kind of like].
- Change [and in it's place] to [and in its place].
James @ Coax
- Kiko Lake is a proper noun.
- The word Kikos is a proper noun.
- Change [a small house. And the] to [a small house, and the].
- Change [the room is two] to [the room are two].
- Change [word take me there when] to [words, "Take me there" when].
Rebecca @ Stardust
- Change [night sky. Then more] to [night sky, then more].
- Add a comma after no at [No not the brown].
Rose @ Whisper
- Change [in search of it's secrets] to [in search of its secrets].
- Change [timeless. As if] to [timeless, as if].
- Add a comma after you at [you haven't well,].
- Add a comma after here at [Now here take this].
Lisa @ Honey
- The flower was falling to the ground, but it suddenly ended up in the reader's hand. Bit confusing here.
Justine @ Starry Sparkles
- Remove the comma at [represent dreams, and fantasy].
- Add a comma after no at [No not floating].
- Change [wavy hair. As dark] to [wavy hair, as dark].
- Remove the comma at [of luck, and magic].
- Remove the comma at [the path, until you].
- Change [the marketplace, see] to [the marketplace, you see].
- Add a comma after alright at [Alright here's a little ].
5. Lawless Lutari
- These Lutaris are on frozen accounts: Xanro (Dimensional), Fulo (Maractite), and Keryo (Skunk). Not sure if you still want them to be listed still or not.
- Psilocybani (Disco) apparently does not exist. Their pet lookup states, "Sorry, there is no Neopet by that name in Neopia."
- Undead's Uni Database has moved to here.
- Not related to the link sweep, but there is a board sig at the very end of your sitely?
Any of these images are fine. If these images aren't good, I can choose new ones.