1. FOLLOW THE WARRIOR CODE!!!!!!!!
2. Be kind to other members, don't swear at them because they're not doing something you asked them to, etc. Or you will be permently deleted from this guild!
3. Be creative, choose your own name that someone else hasn't already chosen. Go to "Help with roleplaying and useful tips" link if you are stuck.
4. You must have read atleast ONE warriors book before you join
5. You can have as many characters as you want to make, but beware, you need a main one, not 5 main characters!!
6. Hunt for the CLAN FIRST, NOT YOUSELF FIRST!!!!
7. Make your name so no-one else has that name
8. If you're gone for more than 50 DAYS, then you will have to be deleted from the guild.
9. Once you join, you should be a kit for atleast one week if not more, then you have to ask Spiritstar (cloake260) if you can be upped a rank to the apprentice rank. There is no actual time for when you will become a warrior, it all depends when your mentor is on, or how much training you get done.
10. Mentors are picked by Spiritstar, NO EXCEPTIONS! But you can request a mentor, and she will take that into consideration.
11. Once you join, you make a name and a description of your cat, please try to find a picture of your cat, and send it to stormynormy.
12. There are absoululetly positively NO MAGICAL POWERS IN THIS GUILD!!! That includes hearing things when something big like a battle is going on.
13. Only the top 5 guild members (leader, deputy, med cat, senior warrior 1 and senior warrior 2) have power over the guild.
14. If you are the med. cat apprentice, it doesn't mean you'll be the next med. cat.
15. The issue with romance: if you are a kit or an apprentice, you are NOT allowed to have kits. There is also no cheating on other cats in this guild.
16. No new clans...PLEASE!! The only clans are: Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan.
I guess thats about it! If you are caught breaking one of these rules, you will be out of here before you can say "fresh-kill!" *smiles* have fun!!