Hello! My name is Fangs and I'd like to welcome you to Daebak, a site offering high-quality button and layout requests since September 13, 2015. Daebak is Korean for awesome, great success, big hit, etc. and symbolizes my goals for this site - to make buttons and layouts that are awesome, and to have a successful site.
Previously, I owned a site named Seasonal that offered buttons and layouts. I closed the site, however, when I became too busy and tired to keep up with a site. But, I am back now, and I am very excited to get back into making buttons and layouts again!
NOTE: I am currently in school, so things may be a bit slow. Please be patient with me and understand that I will try my best to get all requests done in a timely manner.
- Oh my gosh I am so sorry for not updating recently! I was busy this week and I'm still really tired for whatever reason.
- I received about 4 button requests, so I closed them for now so I can finish those 4 and start the layout request I have.
October 10, 2015
- Finished the two button requests I got!
October 8, 2015
- Sorry for not updating daily... I've been really exhausted this week for whatever reason and I've been resting a lot.
- I have a three day weekend this weekend, so I'll try and get my requests started/finished depending on the request~
October 5, 2015
- Received two button requests and one layout request!
- Since it took 2 days to get a layout request, I'm gonna go ahead and close them and just work on the request I got. But, button requests will stay open for a bit longer~
October 3, 2015
- Button and layout requests are open! I'm gonna leave layout requests open for a day or two before I pick a request to take, unless I get a lot today.
October 2, 2015
- I got my computer back! Yay! I can finally make buttons and layouts again~. I'm honestly so happy to have my laptop back, and it seems to be working fine this time so lets hope there's nothing wrong with it.
- Finished two requests!
1). Please have a visible link or button linking back to Daebak as credit.
2). I will only use neo-related images or textures for the base of the button.
3). I make buttons for all sites except other button request sites, and off-neo sites.
4). You can request up to two buttons in one request, and you can request as many buttons as you want per month at separate request times.
5). I do have the right to refuse your request - This usually only occurs if the site has stolen content.
6). Please use the button! If you are unhappy with it, let me know and I can re-do it for you.
If you would like me to pick everything for your button, please list that in the 'other' section and leave the appropriate parts of the form blank.
You can find images here, here or any other place you can find an image -- If you get it from the first link, please send me the .SWF link.
1). Please leave either a visible link or a button linking back to Daebak as credit.
2). Please be patient with me when requesting, depending on how busy I am with school, it may take me a little while to make and code your layout request.
3). I only have 1 spot available on my waiting list - This keeps me from becoming stressed, and also ensures that I don't keep anyone waiting for too long.
4). Please use the layout I make you; if you don't like it, tell me! I'll do my best to re-do it for you.
5). I will make a layout for all petpage sites except other layout sites and pet applications.
6). Please fill out the whole form, and be extremely detailed! I want to make the layout exactly like you want, and I can't do that if you give me very little info.
7). Due to the fact that I only take one request at a time, I will leave requests open for 24-48 hours so everyone has the opportunity to request. At the end of that time period, I will either pick the request I can do the best, or put all the names into a generator and let it pick the request I take.
8). I add certain credits for the layout that must stay there. This includes the credit for the layouts image, code, and textures. You may, however, change any resources I may pick for you, just make sure to put credit for the new items.
9). Please do not edit the code and then claim it as yours; it's still mine, even if you change colors or names of things.
10). You need to have some free space in your inbox after you request. I'll probably neomail you in between while I make the layout to make sure I have everything right, and I can't send you a message if your inbox is full.
11). Please save the code once you get it; I usually don't save the codes since they make my computer slow. So, once the layout is up and the code is there, save it on a file on your computer.
12). I only make neo-related layouts, so please only pick a neo-related image for the layout.
13). Make sure to check over your form multiple times. This will prevent errors and save us both time.
1). Eve @ Cherry Blossom
Here to find your button? Just look below, then copy the code and paste it onto your site! If you're looking for the layouts, however, I code all layouts here!
[ V.1 Daebak! ] Layout & Coding by Me for Daebak only. [ Image from Neopets; Textures from Details ]
Textures on my buttons from Details, Bedazzled, & Whirligig
Resources from The Lunch Box
Header Two from Bedazzled
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2015. ® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.