Welcome to Oh, Calamity! a button and layout request site owned by me, Fangs! The site opened up on March 8, 2014, and was previously named Seasonal, though I changed it when I felt I needed a fresh start with my site. I work hard to provide high-quality buttons and layouts, so feel free to request if requests are open!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to neomail me here.
- So, uh, I am doing terrible at keeping up with this site right now.. Sorry xD. I've been busy and stressed recently, and school takes up all my time, so I can't update a lot ; - ; I am working on things, though, I promise! I'll finish all requests soon! *nods*
March 23, 2014 - Dreading going back to school ; - ;
- Finished two buttons! I'll work on more today :)
March 21, 2014 - Finally home!
- Button requests are now closed! I've gotten quite a few I need to do and I wanna finish them before I get more requested xD.
- Listed at Chocolate Pages!
March 20, 2014 - Laaazzzyyyyy
- ... So, I'm really bad at updating xD Sorry about not being around much this week... I thought I'd be able to be on my computer a lot, but I'm visiting family and have been spending a lot of time with them and haven't had time to sit on my computer for that long :(. I'll try to finish all requests I have today.. And if I can't, then this weekend they will be done for sure. Thanks for being patient with me~ (and for reading all this if you did, haha)
March 15, 2014 - Procrastinating~
- Sorry for the lack of updates, school kept me busy and tired all week ; - ; Good news is, though, that I'm on spring break now~
- Finished two buttons~ (both were for one request)
- Listed at several places (check them out in the sitely tab~)
March 9, 2014 - First button done!
- I've received one request so far, and I've finished it~ Check it out in the pick-up section!
- Listed at Smiley Central!
March 8, 2014 - Is it good to be back?
- Well, I finally opened Oh, Calamity! ... I feel like it's taken me forever, but it's probably only been a few weeks xD.
- Button requests are open... Feel free to request if you want~
- Gonna be editing things a lot throughout the day and getting listed at places. Also, no affiliates or sister site anymore. I don't see the purpose in having those for my site, so I just wont have them xD.
- I'd love to hear feedback and comments on the new site ; - ;
2). To ensure that only the most high-quality of buttons are made here, I will be picking everything for the button (image, font, animation, etc.).
3). Buttons can be requested for all sites except for off-neo sites and other button request sites.
4). The maximum number of buttons that can be requested at one time is two - But, you can request an unlimited amount of buttons per month (as long as you've used previous buttons requested).
5). Please only request a button if you actually plan on using it. If you do not use it, I will be re-using the button base for someone else's button.
6). If you are unhappy with your button, let me know! I'll re-make it for you, I want to make sure everyone is satisfied with what they receive!
7). I have the right to refuse your request, but this rarely happens.
2). Please make sure to fill out the form completely and be as detailed as possible. Also, please check over it multiple times for errors, even the smallest error can mess up a whole layout.
3). Layouts can be requested for all sites except for off-neo sites, pet applications and other layout request sites.
4). You can request an unlimited amount of layouts per month as long as you've used previous layouts I've made you.
5). Please only request a layout if you actually plan on using it - And don't request a layout here if you're on the waiting list for another site.
6). If you are unhappy with your layout, let me know! I'll try to fix whatever you're unhappy with.
7). I use neo-related images only. When choosing an image, please try to pick one large enough for a layout.
8). Please be patient while I do your request, I get busy and can't always make layouts extremely quick.
9). Layout requests will stay open for a few days, depending on how many requests I get. At the end of whatever time period I have set, I will choose what layout(s) I plan on doing. If you're not chosen, I apologize, hopefully next time you will be chosen.
10). Certain credits are added onto the layout for a reason (coding, image, textures, ect.) please do not remove them!
11). Please do not edit, redistribute, or use my code for things. If you'd like to use it for something, ask! I usually say yes~
12). Please leave room in your inbox during this whole process. I will most likely neomail you multiple times while making the layout to ensure that you're okay with what is happening.
13). Please save the code once you receive the layout. I don't keep the codes on my computer, so if you forget to save it and lose it, it's most likely gone forever.
14). I have the right to refuse your request, but this rarely happens.
Pick UpLooking for your request? Well, you've come to the right place! Just copy and paste the code and place it onto your site and you're good to go!
Here is my mini-portfolio; it holds all my recent requests and the full count of how many buttons and layouts I have made.
Welcome to Oh, Calamity!'s mini portfolio! Here you will find some of the most recent button requests and the full button and layout count.
To see the full portfolio, click here! ( All layout and button requests will be found there! )
V.1 Just A Queen Inside Her Castle | Layout&Coding by me for Oh, Calamity! only [ Image from Background Bonanza | Textures from Details ]
Textures on my buttons from Details
All resources from The Lunch Box
Oh, Calamity! name and lyrics by All Time Low.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2014. ® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.