WelcomeWelcome to Drugal Gathering - an introduction and directory of all things drugal! The Drugal Gathering is presided over by Brenda, her ixi Dylusions, and Dy's drugal, Tangerine. They're pretty much experts on drugals. The purpose of this Gathering is so other drugal fans, fanatics, and admirers can come together and learn more about these poofy petpets and visit with others. Please have a look around. There's lots to see!
Drugal ListingsTo visit the main pages, click the links above. To navigate the directory, click on the drugals to the left. To list your drugal, click on add your drugal above.
Questions and Comments
Add your Drugal to the Gathering
Just a few things
- Please only add drugals that are attached to pets that you own.
- One neomail is fine for multiple listings.
- Username can be either your main or a side account.
- You will receive a confirmation neomail when you've been listed.
- Permanent Drugals are preferred, but we understand if you need a change. Please neomail us to update or remove your listing.
- You may list all drugals attached to any pet from any of your own accounts.
All About DrugalsHere you can find all the information you could ever want about drugals! Follow the links to find out more.
- The drugal was first introduced to Neopia on October 8, 2003. Drugals cannot be purchased from any Neopian shops. They can only be won from the game, Test Your Strength. You can however purchase drugals from Users shops or from the Trading Post.
- TNT describes the drugal as such: Drugals require regular brushing and bathing to stop them turning into frizzy messes.
- Drugals can be found in 10 different colors:
Green – natural color
Darigan – as of December 1, 2006
Faerie – as of December 1, 2006
Rainbow – as of December 1, 2006
Red – as of December 1, 2006
Snow – as of December 27, 2007
Blue – as of July 1, 2008
Orange – as of July 1, 2008
Pink – as of July 1, 2008
Yellow – as of July 1, 2008
Water – as of March 30, 2012
- The Petpet Protection League honored aged drugals during week 177! Click HERE to see such awesome drugals as Fuzzball, Muffe, Boo, Corgan, and GoatGhost!
- Caption Contest #1015 featured a very energetic gathering of petpets and one fuzzy drugal cake topper.
Some of the winning captions were:
Drugal: Don't worry, he still has 8 lives left to go....
Babith: Look at what I won from the Fruit Machine!
Kadoatie: Hey, is that a cherry?!? Gimme!!!
- Drugals have been featured only once as the Petpet Spotlight of the Week.
During Week 212 of the Petpet Spotlight, Littlehorns the drugal shows why Neopian Contests are so much fun and walking drugals can be hazardous to your health.
Taking Littlehorns the petpet that just loves contests for a walk that's something you don't want to do. Trust me…
Pouncer grabbed the leash with a determined look on her face and with a mighty shout yelped Littlehorns.
A tiny little fluff ball with bright gleaming yellow eyes rushed through Sash's legs, jumped over Momo (Who was rolling on the floor) and with a great big thud landed on Snowhite. "Gotcha!" Shouted Snowhite.
But before she noticed that she only had a great big fluffy cushion clutched tightly in her arms Littlehorns was already bounding off towards Momo's bedroom. Momo was frozen still after seeing a crazy green fluff ball diving over her head.
- One of the toys during the BK promotion was the Haunted Woods themed Meerca. Found in the box with the meerca was a sticker sheet featuring several Haunted Woods petpets. The drugal was one of the stickers featured in this promotion.
- It isn't often, but occasionally drugals pop up in the Art Gallery! This image of a beautiful pink drugal was drawn by: toffeedatepudding
- TNT is finally showing drugals some well deserved love in the Art Gallery! This piece was drawn by: rainingzomutts (me!)
- Visit the Petpet Puddle and gaze adoringly at these fantastic little drugals today!
- February 22, 2012 saw the release of MiniMME9-S1: Pretty Spring Umbrella in the NC Mall. On March 6, 2012 it morphed into the first and only drugal item in all of Neopia!
MiniMME9-S2: Water Drugal Handheld Plushie This item retired from the Mall on March 3, 2012 and began morphing. It is only obtainable from NC trading with other users.
- On October 9, 2012 – the Daily Puzzle featured a question about a Drugal!
What are the horns of a Snow Drugal made of?
- October 30, 2017 saw the release of Screamer Superpack in the NC Mall. The Screamer Drugal Trinket was the exclusive Superpack item. This Superpack retired from the NC Mall on November 16, 2017.
Screamer Drugal Trinket
This Drugal is well-groomed for the wedding. This item retired from the Mall November 16, 2017. It is only obtainable from NC trading with other users.
Getting a DrugalGetting a Drugal is not terribly difficult. They can be found in four places in Neopia. Petpet Puddle with an appropriate petpet paint brush in your inventory. And that's it! That's all you need to do in order to get your very own Drugal!
Caring for your Drugal
Caring for drugals is not difficult. But it does take a little special know how.
Caring for Drugals 101
- The first thing you should know about caring for your new drugal is that it needs regular brushing. Drugal coats get very tangled and frizzy and pick up all sorts of dirt and debris. Brush their coats at least twice a day to keep them looking their best.
- Because of the length and thickness of a drugal's coat, regular bathing is required. Two or three times a week will be sufficient. Use a gentle shampoo and condition once a week. You can find specialty shampoos and conditioners at your local Petpet Supply Store.
- Drugals can be very social creatures. They enjoy playing with other petpets and especially with their owners. Please be sure to give your new drugal plenty of activity.
- Drugals, when scared or over-stimulated, need a place to hide. They prefer soft, covered, quiet places in a corner of your neohome. A Deluxe Canopy Petpet Bed, Disco Petpet Bed, or Pink Domed Petpet Bed are perfect for a drugal to relax in.
- Drugals are not particularly finicky when it comes to food. However, they really do not like slimy or crumbly food as it gets in their fur easily.
- They do love treats though! A drugal will learn all manner of tricks just to get treats.
- Drugals love to run about the house and chase bouncy and wind up toys. They are not fond of tug-of-war games as they tend to trip over their trailing coats.
- Drugals love to be petted and cuddled. They will sit in your lap all day long.
Released: Feb 22, 2012
Released: Oct 30, 2017
Tangerine drugal's name
Mortes drugal's name
Iris drugal's name
Virak'kara drugal's name
Tia Dalma drugal's name
Flower drugal's name
Aysu drugal's name
Selkie drugal's name
Simon drugal's name
Peri drugal's name
Link Back to the Drugal GatheringWe enjoy listing your drugal and would appreciate it if you would link back to us so others can find us! Please use one of the buttons below!
Affiliates are always open. Apply now to become one!
- Layout & Graphics by rainingzomutts
- Style, Format, & some elements influenced by Snuggle
- Background Image & Button Base Images by Silent Serenity
- Button Resources & Placeholders by The Lunch Box
- Buttons linked back to creators.