First the fosters
All applications should be sent to my main account - mimiskitten. If you are chosen as an adopter the pet will be sent to you via safe transfer.
Gender changes are tricky and take time but are possible on all fosters.
I am flexible when I set deadlines so don't be afraid to ask for an extension of a deadline.
I will allow adopters to send in applications for more than one pet. Just don't be greedy because there are others who also have their dreams.
This is an adoption agency and none of these pets are for trade. I used to have some pets up for trade before, I know, but promised myself that once I had obtained a grey kougra would set up an adoption agency. I have no intention of doing any more trading and, though I do not have anything against pet traders, I am not going to give these pets up just so someone can trade them for a 'better' pet.
In case you are wondering, it does not matter to me if you are my neofriends or not. In other words, you will not have less chance of adopting a pet if you are not my neofriend but if you are my neofriend, I won't deliberately not chose you if you are the best applicant just so that I will seem fair.
Rather than hard, fast rules I decided to give tips.
- Be creative! This is what will most likely make me choose you.
- Be sincere. If I find you can't show what you promise, why should I choose you?
- A petpage application shows dedication which, in case you hadn't noticed, is a good thing. However if you do make one please don't forget to put on a disclaimer saying that I didn't force you to make it. Try this page for good layouts.
- If you feel uncomfortable writing long apps then it is often best to write a neomail app and show dedication in other ways (art, for example).
- An application is a huge step of the but your accounted is the proof that you'll do what you say.
- I make no secret of the fact that I love stories and original characters. You don't have to include this but it is certainly a big plus if you do.
- Don't forget about yourself! It helps me to know my applicants. I, for instance, go on Neopets to recreate the characters from the books I write. Why do you stay on this site? Telling me things like this stops you from seeming like faceless monoliths to me.
If you have any questions please neomail me on mimiskitten. I don't bite and am willing to answer any question, no matter how trivial.
Given new hope