a css user
Hello! Welcome to Lua, Anh's (rationalizing) user lookup dump. I started this page in 2013 when I started receiving neomails from people asking for permission to use my lookups. I decided that displaying them all on a site would be a lot easier than having to bring up a code everyone time a layout was requested, so ta-da. Enjoy.
Note: Please be aware that this is not a premades site in the traditional sense of the word; I will not be updating frequently. In fact, part of the the reason I created Lua was so I can store my own layouts somewhere without hogging up space in my computer. Thus, I will add to my collection at fluctuating paces. (I tend to create lookups for myself on a whim, so it may be quite random.)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to send me a neomail and expect a response within a few days. Please take a look at my FAQ, though, just in case your question was already answered!
- Feel free to edit the layouts to your liking, but do not remove my credit. This is considered theft, and it is not tolerated.
- Do not redistribute my lookups or claim them as your own.
Below are the selection of user lookups for you to browse. To see a larger preview of the layout, drag the image to your address bar. I apologize for some of the lower-quality previews; I had to zoom out to screenshot some of the layouts!
To grab the coding of a layout, hover over the code tab and copy the coding in the textarea that appears.
Some layouts have special notes. To see these, hover over the tab with the plus sign.
Layouts are displayed from newest to oldest.
Sing another Shalalala
Simmer down and pucker up
Amour Aime Aimer Amour
Below are questions that I am frequently neomailed regarding my coding. Please read it through before sending me a neomail, in case your question was already answered.
- Do you take requests?
I do not.
- I remember a lookup you had, but it isn't here! Can you please add it?
Sometimes I create lookups and I forget to save the coding on my computer, which is why some are missing from this page. I could recreate the layout, but since I usually don't use a layout more than once, I would rather not spend my time doing so. My apologies! Another reason you might not see a previous lookup up is because I was using a premade!
- I'm having some issues with my code. Can you help?
Sure thing. Just send me a neomail and I'll try to respond in a timely manner.
- Will you teach me how to code?
Unfortunately I cannot. I do not have a large amount of time to commit to teaching coding. My advice would be just to practice! Read lots of tutorials and tips, and always experiment with coding; it can do wonders. Besides, I'm still learning myself! If you would like some helpful coding tutorials, feel free to neomail me and I'll redirect you to some sites I think are most helpful.
- I saw someone with a really similar code to yours, but no credit!
This isn't a question, but since I do get these neomails from time to time, I'll leave this here.
Please do not contact this person yourself because it can be a coincidence. If it turns out that the matter really is coding theft, I will contact whoever it may concern myself. I really appreciate you letting me know, though. Thank you!
Offsite links are bolded
- All content and coding by me.
- CSS condensed by Clean CSS.
- Link back buttons are linked back to their respective creators. Thank you!
- Thank you Arie for being a coding genius. Double Standard is brilliant.
- Hit stat counter from Boingdragon
- Real-time visitor counter from Whos.Amung.Us
- A big thank you for Sarah, Cam, and Nina for being invaluable.
NEOPETS and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets, Inc.