Links last checked 26, July 2012.
Chandra says: On January 15, 2012, Rita got an inexpensive FFQ today (21,000np) and we're stumped as to which color to paint me. Right now, we decided to wait for Kougra Day to see if Eventide will become available for me. If not, we're torn between chocolate and plushie. If you have an opinion to share, please feel free to neomail Rita1111. :)
HTML/CSS Design Guides
COPYRIGHT LAWto top
» Cherroh's Summary of Copyright Law Well summarized. Please read the contents carefully. Copyright applies to all intellectual works (graphics, code, and content) here on Neopets.
General HTML/CSS Helpto top
» HTML Guide Woefully out of date, but still has some useful info. Please read the contents carefully.
» The Beginner's Guide to HTML & CSS Incomplete, but still quite comprehensive.
» Darkest Faerie Lair Lots of premade codes (not layouts)
» Hweimei's Haunts Links to lots of other guides, too.
» Oggie Doggie HTML/CSS Code Templates (no graphics)
» Filter Solutions Neo Filter Fixes for HTML/CSS
» Witty Title Here Coding Guide Directory
User Lookup How-to-Guidesto top
» Suggestion Basic Layout Design
» Xorzyn Advanced Layout Design
Shop How-to-Guidesto top
Guild How-to-Guidesto top
» Moondust_'s Guild Coding Probably the best one out there.
Pet Page How-to-Guidesto top
» OggieDoggie HTML/CSS Code Templates (no graphics)
Specialized Tutorialsto top
» New Beginning HTML and CSS Tutorials Term Glossary, Image Maps, and Multipage
» Image mapping by CSS CSS Image Map Guide
» OggieDoggie HTML/CSS Code Templates (no graphics)
» How To Replace Your User Info Icons Shield and icons on UL replacement
» That Kills Me Templates for any kind of petpage you might want.
User Lookup Layouts
Shop Layoutsto top
Pet Lookupsto top
» Tinkerbell Designs icons, mood, goals and stuff.
» All that Glitters quite an extensive collection of all kinds of graphics.
Taking Graphics Requeststo top
» Irishdance_03 Does: Pictures, pictures with borders, picture links, links, colored writing, most backgounds, specialized pictures. Doesn't do: Guild logos, lookups, guild layouts, moving pictures.
» Secret Laboratory Map Prices No guarantees on how current prices are.
» Ellemdee's Helpful Links a plethora of links of all kinds!
» Sniggy's Stock Tips Pretty much anything you want to know about the Stock Market
» Screenie Help a tutorial for taking screen shots and uploading them.
» The Paintorium PB Library
» Petpets: A Pictionary & History probably the most comprehensive petpet guide around.
» Painted Pet Directory ordered by species.
Plot Guidesto top
» Arrazetti one of the very best.
» Glen Stew one of the very best.
Avatar Guidesto top
» Av Game Guide Guide for getting those game avatars.
Coloring Pagesto top
Dailies Guidesto top
NeoHTML Guidesto top
Clothing Guidesto top
Petpet Park Collectibles
Trying to remember where all the different plants and fish and mushrooms are for quests can be mind-boggling. I know I got tired of trying to remember and certainly got tired of going from square to square trying to find some elusive plant, so I made this little list. These are alpha-sorted. If a special tool is needed to collect the item, the following abbreviations follow the location of the item:
EBF = Enchanted Breeze Fan, FP = Fishing Pole, MFN = Magical Fishing Net, MG = Magnifying Glass,
MIG = Magical Island Glove, MP = Mining Pick
- Anchorberry -- Tugg Harbor
- Azure Mushroom -- Knight's Keep
- Blockberry, Blue -- Lucky Valley
- Blockberry, Purple -- Lucky Valley
- Blockberry, Red -- Lucky Valley
- Blockberry, Yellow -- Lucky Valley
- Checkered Blue Raindrop -- Mt. Puka
- Clovers (Various) -- Lucky Valley
- Coralberry -- Jiggybug Lagoon
- Dandenoil Flower -- The University
- Duskberry -- Mystimar Glen
- Fashion Fruit -- Fashion Field
- Fireplacenut -- Blizzard Mountain
- Ghostberry -- Shadow Grove
- Glimmer Lily Flowerling -- Cyodrake Temple Garden
- Glimmer Lily Petal -- Cyodrake Temple Garden (EBF)
- Glowing Popcorn -- Gren's Farm (MG)
- Glowshroom -- Wailing Tunnels (#4 Spyder Cavern)
- Island Paradise Flower -- Pukapooka Beach (MIG)
- Island Paradise Petal -- Pukapooka Beach
- Lady Blurg Flower -- Petpet Plaza
- Lantern Berry -- Cyodrake Temple Garden
- Lava Flower Blossom -- Mt. Puka Volcano (MIG)
- Lava Flower Bud -- Mt. Puka Volcano
- Lonelyheart Berry -- Pumpkin Patch
- Luminoushroom -- Cyodrake Temple Garden
- Lunaria Lily -- Lunaria
- Lyfinberry -- Zombie Marsh
- Peachy Swirlalope -- Pukapooka Beach
- Peppermelon -- Gren's Farm
- Phantashroom -- Bog Bottom
- Pumpkin Goop -- Pumpkin Patch
- Rainbow Forest Mushroom -- Knight's Keep
- Red Apple -- Pawvillion
- Sacred Temple Vine -- Cyodrake Temple
- Sand Fruit -- Laughing Springs
- Snowpuffberry -- Blizzard Mountain
- Sour Appleberry -- Gren's Farm
- Starberry -- Pool of Illusion
- Star Wandberry -- Mystimar Glen
- Swamp Potato -- Zombie Marsh
- Tailberry -- Bog Bottom
- Water Cactus Blossom -- Mt. Puka
- Water Cactus Flower -- Mt. Puka (MIG)
- Wraithberry -- Founder Cemetery
- Aquafish -- Pernicious Pinchit, Captain's Room (FP)
- Blue Gawper -- Park Station and Pirate Alley (FP)
- Bog Fish -- Bog Bottom (FP)
- Glowfish -- Wailing Tunnels (#4 Spyder Cavern) (FP)
- Icefish -- Blizzard Mountain (FP)
- Moonfish -- Lunaria (FP)
- PukaPooka Tree Fish -- Pukapooka Beach (FP)
- Rainbow Fish -- Squippet Hollow (MFN)
Gems (all require the Mining Pick)
- Amethyst -- Wailing Tunnels (#2 Chamber of Gems)
- Carnelian -- Wailing Tunnels (#3 Lair of Bandits)
- Lava Rock -- Mt. Puka Volcano
- Meteoroid Slivers -- Lunaria
- Ruby -- Wailing Tunnels (#4 Spyder Cavern)
- Taiger Eye -- Wailing Tunnels (#1 Wailing Tunnels)
Please let me know if I have left any items out or left out a tool with which to collect the items.to top