If you're here, chances are you're looking to adopt one of my fosters.
All I require is you to fill in a simple questionnaire. However I do ask that you put it on a petpage. I'm NOT asking for a petpage application; just that you place it on a petpage, no coding required.
The answers can be as short and simple as you like, I'm more than happy to mainly judge by your accounts and the way you treat your current pets.
I have a few simple rules that you must follow if you wish to adopt one of my pets :)
1. Send all neomails to the account janvix, regardless of which account the pet is on.
2. Neomail me the link to your questionnaire with the subject: "Application - Pet Name".
3. The account you wish to adopt on must be at least 4 months old.
4. If you have a question, check its not in the FAQs before neomailing me.
5. Please only apply if you wish to KEEP the pet, not trade off or put UFA elsewhere.
1. What are all your current accounts on neo, mains and sides? Which one would my foster live on?
2. Do you have your transfers free for that account (for the current month and the next few etc.)?
3. Name all your permanent pets and pick one as an example of how my foster would be treated.
4. Why do you want to adopt this pet?
5. What plans do you have for the pet?
6. Will they have a personality or backstory? If so, give a brief (or full!) description/outline.
7. Do you or have you ever traded a pet?
Hey Janine, is it alright if I ...
- Want the pet on a side?
Yes, as long as it is obviously active and they will not be forgotten.
- Want to change the gender of the pet?
Yes, just tell me at the beginning of your app, I can change it before transfer for you if you want.
- Want to paint the pet a different colour?
Yes that's fine, just tell me in your application, and explain your choice of colour.
- Want the pet to trade it for another pet?
No. I am looking for a forever home for my pet, not for trading.
If you later no longer want them, neomail me and I will take them back.
- Use a premade layout?
Yes. I don't expect you to be a coding genius, if you are - brilliant, use your talent.
If you're not, don't worry, premade or simple is fine, just as long as it's readable!
- Give the pet a nickname?
Of course! If I'm already calling a foster one, feel free to ignore it, I'm probably just shortening it for ease.
- Neofriend you?
I'd rather you didn't. I will only be neofriends with the new owner once they are chosen.
- Am applying to adopt another pet at the same time?
That's fine, as long as you're committed to both pets, and if you were chosen, would have space for them both. Please also let me know.
This is totally optional to read, just a few hints to help head your app in the right direction :)
1. I will look at your accounts to see how your current pets are treated. Matching petpets? Personality? Story? Petpage? BC trophies? Drawings/Fanart? Goals? Anything like that will get you brownie points.
2. I adore seeing pets come to life with a personality / backstory so anything like that is a definite plus. Even just a few words would do! Are they shy or outgoing? Kind or devious? Funny or serious?
3. Don't be shy to ask questions, I will not judge or bite you! (But first read the FAQs!)
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions