Welcome!You seem to have found Legend's webbie! We're excited that you're looking at us as a potential new guild for yourself. If you're just stalking since you saw us on the boards, that's cool too! We are a collector's oriented guild run by three friends: Jade, Megan, and Brad. We were founded on the 9th of April and we officially opened on the 12th. Please take the time to read through all the links if you're interested in being a part of our guild family.
- It's the staple rule. You MUST follow Neopets Terms and Conditions. If we catch you breaking the rules, it won't go over well. Obviously. Remember that the guild boards are monitored just like the regular boards.
- We are a semi-literate guild. This means that common chatspeak such as 'brb', 'lol', 'ttyl', etc. is acceptable. But we don't like excessive chatspeak or abbreviations. Please type out most words and use a minimum of 2 sentences in each post.
- Drama will not be tolerated here. If you have an issue with another guild member, take it to neomail. If it cannot be resolved, talk to a council member. The first time it happens, you will be given a warning. Second time, suspension. Third time, you will be removed and you will not be able to rejoin. There are no exceptions.
- Our guild board is meant for chatting. Please refrain from excessively advertising your trades, auctions, CC/BC, pets UFT/A, NC UFT, etc. You are welcome to discuss those things with other members on our guild board, but please don't allow those things to be the majority of your posts
- We do member sweeps every 2 weeks. This means that if we haven't seen you around in that time, we'll give you a friendly reminder. If we STILL haven't seen you by the next sweep, you'll be deleted. If you know you'll be gone for a period of time, just let a council member know and you'll be skipped in the sweep.
That's pretty much it! This is supposed to be a fun, supportive environment, and we want everyone to enjoy their time in Legend.
This is the first rank in Legend! You're beginning your journey and becoming acquainted with our rules and members.
This is Legend's second rank. You're familiar with our rules and you've been chatting with our members. This rank is earned by posting 100 messages on our guild message board and earning at least one Guild Achievement.
You've been around the block a few times! Legend's third rank requires you to have posted 400 times on our guild message boards and to have earned at least 5 Guild Achievements.
This is Legend's third rank. You are required to have posted at least 700 times on the guild message board. You also must have earned at least 8 Guild Achievements and have been a member for over 1 month.
Legend's top rank! There are no requirements for this rank. Our council members will be deciding who has earned this prestigious rank, those who have participated in activities, helped others, and been an all around amazing addition to our guild. You are more likely to achieve this rank if you have already achieved the rank of Stamped.
Here is a preview of our current layout!
Page Views: 3268
Updated: 04.14.13 @ 9:10am NST
RequirementsThe requirements for Legend are currently as follows:
Avatars - 275+
Cards - 200+
Stamps - 300+
Percent of Themed Gallery Completed - 60%
Trophies - 25+
Battledome - 600+ HSD pet or a 40m+ set (must be confirmed)
Neocash - 150+ cap value in items (must be confirmed) or 15+ pages in NC Album
You must meet at LEAST two (2) of the requirements AND complete an application to be considered for membership. If you request an invite on a recruiting board without having sent in an application, your request will be denied.
ApplicationThis is Legend's current application. Please fill it out to the best of your abilities and neomail it to either Jade, Megan, or Brad. Please bear in mind that meeting requirements does not guarantee acceptance. We hope that you take time on your application and help us see that you would be a good fit to our guild, instead of writing down one to two word answers. A response is guaranteed within 24 hours. If you'd like a quicker response, you may neomail all three council members.
Please tell us about yourself.
How long have you played Neopets?
Please list all current accounts (sides) you have.
How did you find out about the guild?
What requirements do you meet?
If you do not meet at least two, why do you feel you merit an exception?
What is your current "Neo Obsession?
Why do you feel Legend would be a good choice for you?
What part of Legend most intrigues you?
Were you recruited by anyone?