Welcome, visitor, to Kist's Graphics! Feel free to request whatever you like by filling out a form which you will find under the form section of this site and neomail it to me. Make sure you neomail the form to my main, strawberrycakeshort.
Site last updated: 9/8/13
Counter added 6/6/12.
Due to coding problems, my sitely and extras sections are currently down. This should not interfere with requesting though. Apologies to my affies/listers! I will do my best to get everything straightened out ASAP!
If your layout/graphic is not done within one week, please ask me how close I am to finishing, as I may have lost your neomail among all of the neomails I get.
- Dont steal my graphics and claim them as your own.
- Don't steal my layouts or hide/remove the credit in any way, at all.
- Please don't take graphics that I made for someone else.
- I prefer doing full page layouts with the sidebar, rather than without, due to what TNT allows, but to be honest, it really doesn't matter.
- To go to the form, please click the "D" after the first bullet point of these rules. To go to the premades, please click the "o" after the first bullet point of these rules. To go to the pickups, please click the "n" after the first bullet point of these rules.
- If you request anything, please put in your form where you heard about Kist's Graphics. I am really interested in knowing how people hear of me, plus I want to make sure you've actually read these rules.
- I will accept no more than 3 requests at any one time, and no more than one per person! Please do not request if it says on the form that I am at the limit! If I am finished with one of your requests and you would like to request another, feel free to do so, but please do not request multiple graphics at one time.
- If you don't like the graphic I made you, then the chances are very high that I won't be able to edit it. To be honest, I simply don't have the time, and I almost always won't have an original copy of the graphic on my computer. If the adjustment is something simple, though, then I might be able to edit it. If not, you can ask me to redo the graphic, but please do not expect me to say yes. I'm sorry about that.
- Very often, these rules will be updated. Please read these rules frequently, in case there are updates.
User Lookups [X] closed
Pet Pages [X] closed
Guild Layouts [X] closed
Banners [X] closed
Shields [X] closed
Cursors [X] closed
Fake Random Events [X] closed
Buttons [X] closed
If you're not sure if I make graphics for what you're wanting, then neomail me to ask about it. To be honest, I can make you almost anything, so please neomail if it's not listed here. If what you want isn't listed above, it just means I don't make what you're wanting that often, or I'm not as good at it.
Note: I will accept no more than three requests at a time, and no more than one request per person. If I am at the limit, then please check back frequently, as I oftentimes complete more than one request a day.
Fake Random Events
* By the way, please specify if you do not want the button to be the typical size of 88px by 31px.
These are the premade graphics I have. Anyone is free to use them, so enjoy! Do not take the credit off of them, as it is against TNT's rules as well as my own, and you will be reported!
Note: Cursors do not work in IE! They are only for petpages. DO NOT remove the credit on these!
Note: Purple striped background on this layout.
Note: Depending on how much content you have in the text box, you may have to add more (p)(br)(/p) codes at the beginning in order to see the save changes button.
Note: When you hover over each text box, the background turns dark pink (in the preview you can see because the cursor is hovering over the top box, as the background is dark pink). If you prefer different colors, feel free to change them in the coding, just leave the credit. This layout also has page anchors. The navigation on the right moves with the layout if you scroll.
Here is my portfolio of my most recent requests. These are only for the use of "examples" for people to see what my work is like.
Drag the image into your address bar to see it in a larger size.
Please drag your image into another tab to view it in full size. The code below your username is the code for you to put on the page.
NOTE: Please keep this button linked to me, and if you are putting a textarea under the button so others can link back to you, then you may change the URL from mine to yours, but only in the textarea! Just make sure you link back to me somewhere! Any questions, neomail me. Thank you.