Participating in the various activities offered on this page could win you special guild badges or may help you rack up some points towards becoming our next member of the month. While participating in the activities is not mandatory it is heavily encouraged! We are more than just a chat based guild and activities are what keep things interesting.
Check the links on the left to navigate through our activities that we currently have to offer. If you have an idea and would like us to host it here, send a neomail to Hillary.
5.20.2013 - 5.26.2013Nimmos Pond
The challenge this week is really going to test your patience. To win this weeks challenge you must obtain the Nimmos Pond avatar by getting at least 4,000 points in the game Nimmos Pond!
For tips, hints, and codes head on over to Jelly Neo or The Daily Neopets for a game guide! Best of luck!
winnersnone! aw, how sad :(
IMPORTANT: The 10 regular questions will only be pulled from members who have a post count of 100 or higher! If you want to save some time, be sure you're only looking up members who have a post count of 100 or higher! :)
Bonus questions will be a bit tougher to find and may be pulled from information deeply hidden within ANY Captain's Log linked on the member bios page. So get to hunting!
the current hunt1. Which member of the guild has 4 beautiful unis?
2. Who has a Saviour of the Faeries trophy and racked up a total of 144,990 points during that site event?
3. Who has a gallery filled with neopian items who have an uncanny resemblance to dinosaurs?
4. Which member has a second place trophy in barf boat?
5. Which member has a cloud pet who happens to be standing on top of a cloudy background?
6. Who created their account on December 5th, 2010?
7. Which member has a 50.24 win percentage in one player BD wins?
8. Who got their 6th FFQ on February 2nd, 2013?
9. Who has the hobbies of Baking, Candy, and Console games?
10. Which member lives at 6412 Training Square, Mystery Island
Bonus Questions 1. Which member has the goal to obtain a maraquan ixi?
2. Which member has the goal of feeding 500 kads?
3. Who has a sparkling waterfall background on their wishlist?
The current scavenger hunt will end on May 29th! You may send your answers to Hillary.
Congratulations Lisa for receiving the speedy scavenger badge and to Casey for receiving the scavenger star badge!
Each member is only allowed to wish upon the star ONE time per month! We don't want it to run out of it's magic granting powers, do we? :o If you have granted someone's wish, please send Hillary a neomail letting her know! Remember, just because you have wished upon the star doesn't mean it will come true! Nobody is obligated to grant your wish. Begging will not be tolerated and will follow the warning system within the guild!
Wishes will be listed from oldest to newest, and the wishing star will reset on the 15th of each month!
Don't get too greedy! The Wishing Star can get a bit temperamental and prefers to receive neopoint item wishes, giving everyone a chance to grant them. That being said, The Wising Star will only display a Neocash item wish for you one time every three months.
Wishes**Click on item to see who wished for it. Hover to see item name!**
Granted Wishes**Hover to see who granted the wishes!**
this week's customizationThe skirmishes happening around the Tyrannian Battlegrounds are far from over! Though not all factions can participate at once, they all deserve some recognition from all the hard work they put forth in the recent war. Your task this week is to create a customization representing your favorite faction! Once you have completed your customization, neomail a screenshot of it toHillary and it will be displayed on this page. Congratulations to Neo for winning the last customization challenge!
Pet Species: Lupe
Deadline: Closed. Voting period started.
RulesIn order to participate in Zenith game nights, you MUST follow all the rules listed below. There are consequences for breaking the rules, and we will be following them strictly. Remember, game nights are available for YOU, they are meant to be a fun activity and to provide a chatty time to get guild members to bond. If game times get too heated or competitive, they will be taken away.
1. Have a good attitude. Nobody wants to play a game with someone that is complaining the entire time. Nobody likes a Negative Nancy! :( Guild game time is supposed to be fun, so let loose of the negative energy and ENJOY!
2. Play fair. Cheating is not tolerated. Do not send private neomails during ACM or Cliffglider. Do NOT go looking around for a list of needed avatars during Simor. Don't do to someone else what you wouldn't want done to you.
3. Be thankful. Remember, the host is going out of his/her way to make the guild game time fun for you. Let the host know how fun it was or give them a simple thank you, it goes a long way. Don't complain about losing, there'll be other game times where you may excel!
4. Be nice! Do not put anyone else down and please don't leave anyone out. If you are winning/have one, please refrain from boasting or bragging!
5. Stay attentive! If you're going to participate in game time, please make sure you have the time to spare. It is okay if you have to leave in the middle of the game occasionally, but if you disappear and cause the game to be delayed... it prolongs the game time and can get quite messy!
First Offence: Suspension from next guild game night.
Second Offence: Suspension from next three guild game nights.
Third Offence: Suspension from a months worth of guild game nights.
Fourth Offence: Banned from guild game nights.
Whining about being banned: Banned from guild. ;)
GUILD GAME TIMES ARE CURRENTLY ON A TRIAL PERIOD. There WILL be an additional game time added shortly in attempts to cater to all guild members. However, at this time we are starting with one to see how things will go. Our first guild game night will be on Wednesday, May 22nd, beginning at 11AM NST! Don't be late!
Keyquest TimesAlongside guild game nights, we would like incorporate a guild keyquest time. Again, members will all sign on at a predetermined game and council will sort all members into 2 to 4 player games, depending on how many people show up at any given guild keyquest time.
Keyquest times are currently on hold until we have room for the voting period. :)