Bubbles-Hi! *waves* I coordinate activities for the guild but my favorite thing is chatting with the other members on our guild message boards. I enjoy working on my neohome, earning avatars and collecting Neovian items for my gallery. My favorite pet species is the Grundo and I have an account dedicated to them. Feel free to neomail me if you have any questions or need help with anything. I love to chat!
Hi! I run the Eccentricity Editorial! I love to collect faerie objects of all kinds for my gallery, craft, read, and chat with my fellow Eccentrics! I'm always a neomail away if you have any questions or concerns!"
Hello! *waves* I'm Shaedi, Eccentricity's Eccentric Recruiter! Some of my interests on neo are coding, gaining avatars, and running my directory - Directly. You can find it here /~buddha_bby. I love to be silly on the guild boards and try to make people laugh. I'm pretty outspoken and love to chat! Yooyu's are my favorite petpets, ever. I collect all things Yooyu or Pirate related for my gallery. Feel free to neomail me for whatever reason or come hang out with me in the guild!
Hello everyone! My name is Kasey and chances are you have run into me a time or two. I am a stamp collector and spend most of my days waiting for the next Altador Cup to start! I absolutely love my Draik Gwyllionn, and he was a major goal of mine for years here on Neo hatched from an egg and all! Feel free to neomail me with any questions, I can't wait to hear from you!
Editing : Bubbles8609
Layout : Aledml870 & Stacey0240
Coding : Crazy_Holly_ii
Welcome to Eccentricity™!
Eccentricity™ is a private Guild for those adult Neopians who love the game and want to find other players with the same interests. We are an 18+ group of players who is very member-oriented and where every effort is appreciated. We are friendly and active, and love meeting new people and encouraging our rather eccentric addiction to Neopets.
Some of the things that Eccentricity™ offers include fun activities on a weekly or monthly basis, avatar & battledome help, and interesting (literate) conversation that will more than likely keep you entertained. The point is to create a great atmosphere where you feel as if you're lounging on a sofa with friends.
So, what do we look for in a potential Eccentric family member? Since we are an adult only guild, being 18 or over is a must. In addition, applicants must have an account that is at least 12 months old. Also, having a well rounded account whose account age is proportionate to the age of the account is equally important. Your account should reflect the interests that you have on the site (ex: Food Club fanatic, Gamer, NC Mall addict, site event trophies, Fashonista, BattleDomer, Writer/Storyteller, Graphics Guru, etc.) Keep in mind that our application is to get a better idea of what you're like and to keep the guild drama-free and relatively mature.
Ugh, I hate this part. By now you should know the basic Neopets Rules, so keep those in mind. We want to be a fun, relaxing place to enjoy Neopets, so please follow our easy guidelines:
- No sides please! We as a group feel that it contributes to a great family atmosphere that way.
- Enable Guild Mailing so that you are able to receive updates.
- Use basic courtesy when on the chat boards. Remember that Neopets does not make many exceptions to the real-life topic rule, and as a courtesy to other members, try and keep real-life drama off the boards.
- It takes more than 1 post a week to be considered active. Post at least every week (more than just a "hello") and show a legitimate interest in the guild and your fellow members on the guild message boards to remain an active member. We do delete inactive members every month.
- If you are going on vacation for an extended period of time, please let us know in advance!
- If, for any reason, you leave the guild and return, you start from scratch, regardless of situation.
- We NEVER ask for donations & donations do not entitle members to special privileges.
- Because we seek to keep a standard of literacy and maturity, we reserve the right to delete members who can't stay within those standards. They're not ridiculous, and we love the goofy, but it's much better being in an adult environment.
- Don't hesitate to drop anyone on council a note if you have any questions!
Fresh Kadoatie: - This is the newbie rank. Kads have some time to get to know the guild, meet all the members, and dig a little niche.
After 2 weeks, you will have the opportunity to rank-up to one of the 2 secondary ranks of your choice--Gallion Spork or 00Kau (Requires 250 posts).
Gallion Spork: - Never the one to leave an opinion unspoken, you're quite the chatterbox. You love to work the boards and have a knack for recruiting.
00Kau: - You're quiet, mysterious, and would rather work behind the scenes. Maybe the silent game manager or beneficiary? Who knows?
Tumblin' Turmy: - Can't seem to stop moving? Always need something to do or an activity to run? You keep the council's wheels going, and always lend a hand. This rank is reserved for our fantastic sub-council.
Vintage Berry: - You don't choose this rank. This one chooses you. The perfect candidate has a little bit of everything and is dedicated to the guild's fun and relaxed atmosphere. The requirements to earn this rank are a mystery but we can give you one hint..."eccentrics" that have been with us for many years may be honored with this guild rank.
If you think you'll be a great fit for our guild, neomail your application to Bubbles8609 & Novagal928!
Applications are reviewed by the entire council before a decision is made, so please give us a couple days!
Prefer to be called?:
How old are you?:
How much time do you spend on the site?:
Can you commit to posting at least once every week?:
What is your favorite thing to do on Neopets & in real life?:
Have you ever been frozen and why?:
Why do you want to join Eccentricity?:
What do you think you can bring to Eccentricity and our family?:
What do you think is your greatest accomplishment on Neopets? (Show us your pride!)
Anything else you think we should know?:
How did you discover Eccentricity?: