Hi! My name is Emily. I am a 26-year-old vocal music teacher currently living in Michigan. I've been playing Neopets since I was 12, but my old accounts are long gone. I took a break from Neopets when I started college, and my first account got purged along with my UC Faerie Pteri, UC RG Cybunny, and Baby Aisha. It was very sad when I came back and saw that everything was gone! (I promise that information is relevant to my goals later on in this page!)
Anyway, I've been back playing Neopets since June of 2008. I'm a very goal-oriented player and I tend to get bored if I don't have dreams to work toward. I've accomplished many of my goals since my return, such as getting my first draik, Eliamna. Well, then I went through a "draik phase" and got three more... and then I turned one of them into a baby aisha... oh boy. Long story short, my pets are still a work in progress! (See details below.)
Other than that, my favorite things to do on Neopets are play Key Quest and Habitarium (mostly to save NPs), lurk the Premium boards, and mess around with HTML coding and graphics. When I'm not online doing those things, I'm either at school rehearsing, out with friends, reading a book, or doing yoga/running/some other kind of exercise.
In real life, I have a pet goffin cockatoo named Hoppy. He is just the best! I love birds and things that fly, and have had pet parakeets my whole life. Birds are just so joyful and free and Hoppy makes me so happy every day! It's a big reason why I miss my UC faerie pteri the most of any of my lost pets. Something about having an UC faerie pteri on Neopets I feel represented my love for birds in real life and said a lot about the kind of player and person I am. To bring home an UC faerie pteri is my biggest Neo-dream!
- Trade for an UC Faerie Pteri. *forever dreaming*
- Complete "The Dollery" (my gallery of faerie dolls, cards, and snowglobes.)
Save 11,000,000 NPs to buy all of the Hidden Tower faerie dolls. Morph Versaire into a baby aisha.
- Morph Brahms into a draik.
- Paint Brahms with a Zombie Paint Brush.
Paint Eliamna with a Royal Paint Brush (royal boy blue color with female draik eyes.)
- Feed 75 kadoaties. (3 fed)
- Reach 250 avatars (currently 210)
Completing My Gallery (A Strategy)
Buy/trade for all of the NC Faerie Dolls. Save 11,000,000 NPs to buy all of the Hidden Tower Faerie Dolls. Save 20,000,000 NPs to buy a Water Faerie Doll. Buy Light Faerie Snowglobe (approx. 300,000 NPs)
- Buy Tooth Faerie Snowglobe (approx. 1,500,000 NPs)
- Save 20,000,000 NPs to buy a Fire Faerie Doll.
- Buy Soup Faerie Snowglobe (approx 1,500,000 NPs)
- Buy Fire Faerie Doll (TCG) (approx 2,000,000 NPs)
- Save 20,000,000 NPs to buy Fyora Faerie Doll (TCG).
- Buy Malice Doll and Spite Doll (approx. 5,000,000 NPs)
- Save 15,000,000 NPs to buy Space Faerie Doll (TCG).
- Buy Faerie Queen Snowglobe (approx. 700,000 NPs)
- Save 50,000,000 NPs to buy a Negg Faerie Doll.
- Buy Dark Faerie Snowglobe and Earth Faerie Snowglobe (approx. 350,000 NPs)
- Save 15,000,000 NPs to buy a Light Faerie Doll.
- Buy Luxury Beach Scene Faerie Snowglobe, Luxury Dark and Earth Faerie Snowglobe, and Luxury Dark and Light Faerie Snowglobe (approx. 7,000,000 NPs)
- Save 20,000,000 NPs to buy an Air Faerie Doll.
- Buy Jhudora Snowglobe, Air Faerie Snowglobe,
and Battle Faerie Snowglobe(approx. 300,000 NPs)
- Save 20,000,000 NPs to buy a Luxury Faerie Festival Snowglobe.
- Buy a Grey Faerie Doll (approx. 7,000,000 NPs)
- Save 30,000,000 NPs to buy Darkest Faerie Doll (TCG).
- Buy Tooth Faerie Doll (approx. 10,000,000 NPs)
- Save 40,000,000 NPs to buy a Soup Faerie Doll.
- Buy Negg Faerie Snowglobe (approx. 4,000,000 NPs)
- Buy Illusen Faerie Doll (approx. 4,000,000 NPs)
- Save 20,000,000 NPs to buy a Battle Faerie Doll.
- Buy Seasonal Illusen Snowglobe (approx. 300,000 NPs)
- Buy Jhuidah Snowglobe (approx. 3,000,000 NPs)
- Save 20,000,000 NPs to buy a Dark Faerie Doll.
- Save 15,000,000 NPs to buy an Earth Faerie Doll.
- Buy Space Faerie Snowglobe (approx. 3,000,000 NPs)
- Save 65,000,000 NPs to buy the Darkest Faerie Doll.
- UNKNOWN PRICES: Vanity Doll
APPROXIMATE TOTAL SAVINGS: 430,950,000 NPs
- Get lent these pets: Coconut JubJub, Halloween Lupe, a Pink pet, any Grey pet, Orange Grundo, Island Quiggle, a krawk, Halloween Ruki (with attached Mummy Baby), and Fire Blumaroo (with attached fire petpet.)
- Get lent these items: Meowclops, Grarrl Bony Club, Mootix, Icy Snowflake, Super Attack Pea, Zafara Double Agent Plushie, and a "dark nova" item.
- Easily attainable pets: Skeith (feed skeith item), Grarrl (equip Grarrl Bony Club), Elephante (feed a bag of peanuts), Kacheek (go to the beach), Shoyru (use a bottled
faerie/battle and win), Lenny (feed a spooky food), and Tuskaninny (spotted item in inventory.)
Brahms the Red Usul
Brahms is named after my favorite composer, Johannes Brahms. The name was snagged for me by my dear friend, Amber during the great purge. Thank you, Amber!!! Brahms came home on November 1st, 2012 and is here to stay! I'm so excited to have a pet with this name!
I have big plans for Brahms. After much consideration, I've decided to morph her into a draik and paint her with a Zombie Paint Brush. Can't wait! :)
Eliamna the White Draik
Eliamna (or Ellie for short) is a classy lady with a sassy personality. While she often presents herself with a charming smile and you may think her sweet and pretty, don't let that deceive you! She is willful, determined, and competitive. Ellie accepts nothing but the best. Always extravagantly attired, Ellie has a passion for fashion! Her favorite outfits are always avant-garde. True, she may be a bit spoiled, but I still love her dearly!
Ellie is my first draik and the fulfillment of a long-desired dream pet. She was morphed on November 26th, 2010. She will NEVER leave my main account or be UFT! EVER!
Resmaeri the Chocolate Usul
Resmaeri is my beautiful chocolate usul and sweetest darling princess. She is kind to all and very loving and affectionate. One can't help but adore her!
Resmaeri was zapped chocolate on February 16th, 2011. I had been trying for months to get a chocolate usul and that was my first lucky zap! I could hardly believe it!
Resmaeri did spend some time on my side, but now she's back to stay on my main. She's so beautiful and I just love to customize her!
Versaire the Baby Aisha
Versaire is a very important and special pet to me. She was hatched from a Pirate Draik Egg on my 24th birthday: July 12th, 2012 at 11:44 a.m. (the exact time I was born!) Her name is derived from the French word for birthday, "anniversaire." Although her formal name is Versaire, we usually just call her Annie!
It took me about a year to realize that Versaire (Annie) was not meant to be a draik. Call it a waste of a draik egg and a LDPB, but I just couldn't get attached. Somehow the name and the meaning behind it just didn't work for her. I decided to morph Versaire into a baby aisha, completely for nostalgia's sake. On an old account, I used to have just one pet, cheezy_baby_44 the baby aisha. I loved her and spoiled her to death. Now I have my little baby back!
Scherzosa the Chocolate Draik
As much as it pains me to say it, Scherzosa is up for trade. I'm not at all attached. I thought chocolate draiks were gorgeous, and so they are, but I have to find Scherzosa a better home. I got lucky with a PDE from the Forgotten Shore and a FFQ to get Zosa.
I'm really trying to break into the UC tier and achieve my dream of an UC faerie pteri. I will continue to train Scherzosa until I find someone who wants her!