Welcome to Fixation's
webbie! We are a chat-based fandom/creativity guild. We aim to provide a drama free environment where you can chat and share all things fandom. We also encourage you to participate in our activities that inspire a creative atmosphere without harsh criticism. We are currently public, however we may decide to go private as we gain more members. Our goal is to make this guild the best it can be. If you have any questions, please feel free to neomail Jean
; they would be happy to help you. Overall, we hope that you'll find your home here with us at Fixation!
About Our Theme
A chat-based fandom/creativity guild? What's that? It does sound a bit confusing, but the idea behind it is a lot better than it sounds! We want to have a guild where members of all fandoms can come and discuss our similar interests. Do you like Homestuck? How about Sherlock? Hunger Games? Pokemon? Did someone say "pasta?" You must like Hetalia. Wow, you've heard of Ava's Demon too? There are so many fandoms, it's hard to pick just one! Here at Fixation,
you don't have to! We're open to all fandoms, as long as Neopets is okay with you discussing them. We also encourage everyone's creative side with activities and friendly competition. Who doesn't like fanart and fanfiction? We will try to incorporate fandoms into everything we do, and let you shine with our creative side. But overall, we just like to chat! Even if it isn't fandom related. What are you waiting for? Come chat with us!
- Respect is key. No matter what, please be respectful to all members. If you have an issue with someone, please deal with it outside the guild. If you still can't reach an agreement, please contact a council member and we will assist you.Literacy
- Fixation is a semi-literate guild, so please try your best to use correct grammar and spelling. Smilies are encouraged. :3Activity
- We don't require any amount of posts per week, however we would like you to visit us at least once every three weeks. If you have a reason why you can't, please contact a council member so we know not to remove you!Spam
- Please try not to spam! I know you love to chat, but give everyone else a chance! Try not to post more than three messages in a row.Neopets
- Please follow the Neopets rules at all times. Failure to do so may result in being removed from the guild.Contact us
- If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact Jean
. We would love to help you out!
- Welcome! You've just joined the guild.
- You've been here for at least a week and are starting to get more involved in the guild. You need at least 50 posts.
- You're becoming obsessed with the guild now, with at least 150 posts.
- You're completely in love with the guild! You've been with us for at least a month and have at least 300 posts.
- Wow! You made it! You've reached 500 posts and are completely fixated on the guild. Great job!
Applications for council positions are currently closed!
We are looking for some dedicated and active members to help us run the guild. If you're interested, please contact Jean or Julianne. We are presently looking for three more council members to fill the roles of _____, _____, and _____.
Here's the list of some of the jobs we need done here at the guild. If you're interested, or if you have any job ideas, please neomail Jean
Pages to be hosted
Pages to be made
- Activities Page
- Graphics Page
- Graphics Page
- Members Page
- Fandoms Page