The Summer Scrimmage Tournament is an annual event hosted by the Phoenix Warlords.
Summer Scrimmage 2012 will be held from July 10 - 31.
Please send all questions and other tournament correspondence to lady_tamora.
The tournament is now over!
Thank you and we hope you enjoyed it!
and the Phoenix Warlords
Thank you to royalpain33 for the trophy artwork
From JULY 31, 2012 at 5am NST
Updated with a correction to L19 scores.
Round 2 Final Scores
Updated JULY 24, 2012 at 5am NST
Round 1 Final Scores
Updated JULY 17, 2012 at 5am NST
Updated July 10, 2012
Signups are now closed.
|Blackwater Pirates Coalition
|The Divine Arcadia
|Lord Darigan's Lair
|The Power Factor
|War of Attrition
|Wartime Preparation League
- Each battler must sign up with the largest pet on their account. Only one signup/account is allowed per user.
- Guild changes are allowed through July 10. After that date, if you leave the guild you signed up with, you will become an unaffiliated battler.
- Leagues are calculated using the League Calculator at http://www.neopets.com/~leaguecalc, with the following modification: pets with 3666 hitpoints or more are assigned to League 25.
- Scoring is calculated by wins x difficulty.
- You must meet the listed minimum required new wins for your league on each opponent in order for your score on that opponent to count. Minimum required new wins will be determined for each league by calculating 10% of the average prekills of members of the league, or the next lowest league's minimum if that is greater.
- The tournament will consist of three rounds, each lasting for one week. The first two rounds will each have two challengers, while the final round will have three challengers. Once a round has ended, that week's opponents may no longer be battled for score.
- Please notify lady_tamora if you change leagues during the tournament. If you move to a higher league, you will need to meet the new league's minimum requirements for the current round. If your pet drops to a lower league during the tournament, you will remain in the higher league for scoring purposes.
- No borrowing of pets or weapons. (Kacheek Flour is allowed.)
- You are expected to follow all Neopets rules. Anyone breaking site rules should be reported to TNT, not to the tournament officials.
- Good sportsmanship is expected of all participants.
These rules will not be subject to any modification once the tournament begins.
By signing up to participate, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the tournament rules.
SUMMER SCRIMMAGE 2011 TROPHIES
SUMMER SCRIMMAGE 2010 TROPHIES
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions