Well hello there, ilovekatsanddrpepper. I'm Katie and I opened Meow Buttons on January 2, 2011. I am determined to make you the best buttons possible. Before you request please stop by my rules page. When you are requesting, make sure to add anything you want to tell me in 'other' section. Welcome and enjoy my button page!
December 29th - Completed two requests for Ella.
October 14th - College has taken it's tole on my online life recently. I am not completely inactive on Neo, nor will I be closing Meow, but I will only be taking requests every so often when I have extra time on my hands, so keep checking back. Thank you guys for all your continued love and support!
1. If you request a button please be patient. I make them in the order the requests are sent to me.
2. You must link back. If you do not immediately link back when you put up my button I will ask you once nicely to, and if you do not then I will report you. Simple as that. Link back.
3. I will either fix or redo any button you are not satisfied with. However, please give me time to do so after you contact me.
4. When requesting an image please give me the on-site URL where the image is located.
5. Please mention the word love in your neomail so I know you read the rules.
6. I make buttons for pet lookups, shops, pet pages, galleries, sites, guilds or any kind of page on Neopets. Don't be shy to send in a request form!
7. Please don't request a ridiculous amount of buttons. 2 buttons per month is the limit, and use the previous buttons I have made for you. If you request more than one, please send them all in the same neomail. It makes it easier for me to keep track of your requests.
8. If I have a question and neomail you when you are spotted "under one day ago" and yet you do not respond to my neomail within two weeks I will delete your request and you will have to send in a form again when requests are open.
If your request takes more than a month, I either didn't get your neomail or I have forgotten. If this happens please neomail me the form again and I will make sure that your button gets done right away. I will always neomail back when I get a request. Above each request box it should say if the requests are fast, medium or slow. Please take this into account. Some buttons take me longer then others. Please do not request if they are closed. I will send you a neomail back telling you this part of requesting is closed and I will NOT make your button. Happy requesting!
+ Custom lets you completely customize your button to your satisfaction.
+ The color only button option let's you pick the general color and border you want on your button. So, I will just do the rest.
+ Katie's pick is that I pick everything on the button. I will normally make the button look like the layout of your site or your theme so it won't be out of place.
Remember to link back.
All buttons will be cleared within a week of placement.
Q: What program do you use to make buttons?
A: I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.
Q. Can you teach me how to make buttons?
A. I would love to help you learn, but I honestly don't have the time, sorry! But you can take a look at the great button tutorials and they will hopefully help you here, here, and here!
Meow Buttons won first place in past SOTM's at Fiction and Dispatched.
Thank you so much to everyone who voted for Meow! (:
Made by Impulse. Thank you so very much, it is a beautiful button! (:
Made by Effects. Thank you! It's a really amazing button! (:
I made a 55% at Frequent Flyer Reviews. I am currently working on improving Meow, so I can get a 100% when I re-review! Thanks Frequent Flyer!
I made a 72/100 at Adjust. Thank you Adjust, your review will help me make Meow Buttons a better button/banner site in the long run!
I made an 80/100 at Number the Stars Reviews. Thanks for the review Number the Stars!
I made an 72/100 at Rainbow Road Reviews. Thanks for the review!
I made a 73.4/100 at Cloud Infinity reviews! Thank you so much!
I made a 66/100. Thank you for the review Third Impression!
I was reviewed at Director's Cut. I made a 48/60 and a 57/60 on my re-review. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Meow!
I made a 99.5/100 at Scarlet Moon. Thank you so much for the review Ruby! (:
I was reviewed at Scrapbook and I made a 75/100! Thank you for the review! (:
I made an 89/100 at Delicious Reviews. Thank you!
I was reviewed at Plushie Reviews. Thank you for your helpful opinions!
I made a 65/100 at Cosmic Reviews. Thank you for reviewing Meow!
I made a 9/10 on a review at Sweeters Cafe. Thank you!
I made a 97.5/100 at Honest Opinion. Thank you for the review!
Seasonal is a button request site owned by the extremely talented Fangs. Seasonal is a relatively new button site, but the buttons are already fantastic. Fangs used to be the owner of Something Shiny and New and I always looked up to her as a fellow button maker. Thus, Fangs has amazing taste in animation and background images for every button, which make her site extremely high quality and highly recommended. Check out Seasonal and request a button or two. I promise you won't be disappointed.
+ Background pattern from subtlepatterns.com.
+ Chococat © 1996 Sanrio Co., LTD.
+ Cat vector © Jelena Amelconoka at depositphotos.com (Abrakadabra).
+ Request status + speed signs © Foomanshu.
+ Blue post envelope © Bedazzled.
+ Mini purple pixel envelope © El Pix.
+ Chococat pixel from © Velvet and re-colored by me.
+ Counter © boingdragon.com + like button © Neopets Like Button.