Meepit vs. Feepit|
Single Player Battle Guide
Last Updated: 04/29/05
The object of Meepit v.s Feepit is to beat your opponent before he beats you!!!! In the game you face 5 different opponent with 5 different skill levels, but we'll get into them more later. Now, before you go in kicking and screaming there are some things you should know first!!
In the battle there are different moves and combos that you can access. Here's the preset breakdown! (you can change the keys by using the Options menu during and before the game)
1) Feepit Tail Kick - You perform this move by hitting the X key on your keyboard. If you opponent is off guard you will earn a double hit for this one! Once for the initial hit…and another when he falls. This attack in itself is worth 6 points per hit count. So a good tail kick can earn you 12 points!!
2) Feepit Paw Punch - With this hit you go in swinging like a banshee!!! To perform this type of hit, use your Z key. This hit, as well, has the potential of performing a double whammie!!! Each successful hit is worth 6 points as well, perform a double to get 12!!
3) Feepit Block- Eek!!! He's coming right for you!!!!! No worries, just hit your C key to block the Meepits attacks! Now…don't expect any points here. You don't get points for taking the EASY way out!!!
4) Feepit Dodge- Quick!!!! Duck!!!!! You can use the Down Arrow key to duck. I have yet to see this actually block an attack. It does make it more fun though to duck and use attacks! Meepits don't need their knees anyway right?
5) Feepit Leap of Faith- You can jump over a Meepit attack by using the Up Arrow key. Use the direction keys to control the jumps direction.
1) Feepit Roll Of Death- Here's where the REAL fun begins! To perform this attack combo you will need to use X, Z, X, Z as a combination. Now don't go crazy tapping the keys! The combos take patience. You will need to hit the X key…wait for him to kick, then hit the Z key and wait for him to punch, then the X key again, and wait for him to kick…and then finally hit the Z key for your Feepit to perform the combo. This little combo is worth 19 points! Here's a Screen Shot:
2) Flight of The Feepit- You'll need aspirin after this attack!!! In this combo you fly across the screen head first into your opponent. To perform this you'll need to use the keys Z, X, Z, X. To execute the attack you'll need to use the same pattern as the Feepit Roll. You'll need to wait for each individual attack to finish before hitting the last X to perform the combo. This combo is as well worth 19 points. Here's an image:
A special note about combos: You can also perform special attacks while jumping, just like the Meepits do. To perform a special aerial attack here's what to do.
To perform an aerial Flight of the Feepit, use Z, X, Z, make sure you are a little bit away from the opponent and then press the Up arrow key to jump, and when your opponent starts to jump, hit the final X key and you will use the special attack in the air!
To perform an aerial Feepit Roll Of Death, use X, Z, X, make sure the opponent is far enough away, then press the Up Arrow key, and when your opponent starts to jump press the final X key.
Take a look at them in action:
Extra note: The Meepit may not always jump when you jump. If it doesn't jump, don't worry go ahead and execute the aerial combo anyway. If they are close enough your attack with get them anyway!
The Bad Guys!
There are Five bad guys to take out!!! Each one is harder to fight than the previous Meepit. I'm sure they're no match for you though right?...Right! Here are the baddies!
This is the easiest opponent to fight. His special attack moves are "The Tushie Toss" and "The Meepit Bullet." In the Tushie toss the Meepit with fly backwards toward you with his tushie. In "The Meepit Bullet" the Meepit will fly across the screen in a barrel roll. Here is a preview of both attacks:
This is the second opponent. This Meepit will begin to block your attacks much more, than the first Meepit. His special attacks are the same as the first opponent. There are screen shots available below.
This third opponent is even harder. This Meepit is MUCH better at blocking! Special attacks should get rid of this Meepit quickly!!! Her special attacks are "The Meepit Tornado" and "The Meepit Back Breaker". In the Meepit tornado she will twirl across the screen and if she hits you…GOODNIGHT!!!! This is by far the coolest special attack by a Meepit in the game, in my opinion!!! In "The Meepit Back Breaker" she flies backward towards you and hits you with the arch of her back. Screen shots are available below.
The Meepit Tornado
The Meepit Back Breaker
This is the fourth opponent. While he definitely isn't pleasing to the eye, he's not a force to be reckoned with! He is also great at defending attacks. Your best bet at hitting this guy is to wait for him to let up his guard to attack you. Then, work your magic! His special attacks are "Meepit Claws of Death" and "Meepit Barrel Roll". In the "Meepit Claws Of Death" he will shoot across the screen towards you swinging his arms up and down like scissors. You definitely don't want to get hit by it! In the "Meepit Barrel Roll" he will roll across the screen toward you. Here are some screen shots:
Meepit Barrel Roll
Meepit Claws Of Death
This is the last and final opponent. He will block very well so, like the Tyrannian Meepit, you will need to wait for him to let down his guard to attack. His special attacks include "Fiery Tornado" and "Blazing Bullet". The tornado is just like that of the Faerie Meepit, except it has a fire trail. Mmmmmm cooked fur sounds great doesn't it??? In the "Blazing Bullet" He will shoot across the screen in a barrel roll formation, alight with fire. Get to close and he will knock you clear across the screen!!!! Here's some images of that attack:
Note: All opponents use regular attacks as well, however, it is the special attacks that cause the most damage. During the game you'll experience many different attacks and attack combos, but if I show you everything you won't be surprised now will you???? You'll just have to play the game to find them all!
Here are some secrets just for you!!!!
1) Special Combos- If you make your last hit an aerial combo you can gain bonus points! Meaning instead of a combo attack being worth the regular 19 points you can gain 27 points and higher! I've actually had a successful hit gain me 44 final bonus points!!!
Edit: The final move DOES NOT have to be an aerial combo! You can perform a regular combo and still get high bonus points! Learn when to hit your enemy to get the highest reward :)
2) Combo Bonus- During combat you can gain a bonus combo. When you use a combo attack when the Meepit is blocking, and it is successful, you can hit the Meepit twice before he flies across the screen! So the points break down to 13 points for the special attack, 6 for the extra hit, and 6 more when the opponent hit's the ground!!!!
3) With combos you can wait to hit the final combo key! Meaning if you want to use the "Feepit Roll Of Death" at a certain time, hit the Z, X, Z key and then walk a little bit, or jump or whatever you wish and then hit the final X key, to perform the attack. In other words the combo stays "charged" as long as you don't break the attacks sequence.
4) To end fights quickly use the combos as fast as possible. Just keep charging and hitting the opponent until they are down. My best advice is to attack them with a combo, and then walk backwards to give yourself some space. While you are backing up, hit the key necessary for the next combo attack, but wait until the opponent is off guard to hit the last combo key.
5) 3000 points is impossible you say? No way!!! The way to get to 3000 points is simple. Throw two fights! Yes, that's right…throw two fights!!!! That's the key! Win the first two fights, then hit your opponent down as far as possible WITHOUT knocking them out, and then let them beat you for two rounds. Then win the last one to complete the stage!
6) If your opponent is about to hit you with a special attack, you can counter their attack by firing a combo of your own. So make sure you keep combos charged! Be careful though, your opponent can do the same to you!!!!!!!
These are suggestions submitted by other users. Use them at your own precautions, as some may not be known to be glitches or part of the game.
If you press the "Page Up" key once the fight starts it will automatically pass you to the next round. Downfall is, you will ONLY get 100 points for the stage. It may not help you achieve a high score, but it can sure be fun! :D
Just do all your combo moves on the ground as usual, when you get to 95 points and your Meepit is nearly dead let him knock you into the corner. Execute your combo while he is close and voila 48 point final move.
Edit: You can execute the uppercut move from anywhere on the board. You don't have to be in the corner. Found that out after a few tries.
I've found that if u get the Meepit to one side, and he blocks you, jump and as you come down use a regular attack on him. If you do it at the right time, he lowers his arms as it does damage to him. =D
You can win a match easily, by getting your opponents health bar lower then yours and just blocking his/her attacks for the rest of the match. This does not help you gain the most points possible per round however.
So what are you waiting for????
Click Here To Play The Game!
Guide Written by Kitten7482
Do NOT reproduce or steal my guide!!
If you quote my guide, make sure you give credit to my guide :)
Background image was made by me! Don't claim it as your own!!!
Screen Shots are also done by me!! No stealing!!!
If you have more things to add to my guide please feel free to neomail me!
Names of moves in this guide are names given/made-up by me.
Note: Some users have said that some images don't show on my guide. Some browsers will not load all pictures on a page if the page has to many images. After the page loads, refresh the page, and it should show the rest of the images.