I currently run this agency by myself, meaning all pets currently in the agency are on one of my side accounts or my brothers account waiting to be adopted out.
I am going to guess you would like to see some of the pets UFA, and you will, but first I would like to ask that you read everything before checking them out.
- Neomail Passion_fruit_pie before applying for any pet. Put "Is *insert pet name here* Still UFA?" as your neomail title.
- Once I have responded to your neomail with a "Yes" Go ahead and apply. You may choose to make a neomail or petpage application, if you choose to make a petpage app, please state on the petpage that I did not require you to do so. I have added some application guides to the sidebar, make use of them.
- Please do not neomail me about a pet if you have no intentions of keeping it. If the pet is for a pet trade, please explain for what and why in your application.
- NEVER LIE. I will not adopt a pet out to a liar.
- I will let you know if your application has been accepted or rejected. Do not harass myself, or any owner of a pet UFA for rejecting you, or pressure them to accept you.
- Your account MUST be over 4 months old (neopets rule, not ours)
There is not a specific application for any Pet (unless specified by their owner) Please just show in your application why you are the perfect choice for one of our pets.
If you are going to make a neomail App, please keep it to a maximum of 3 neomails and Title each one, "App for *insert pet name* *Page number* of *Total pages*
App for Sunset_n_Flames 2 of 3
Which means it would have been the 2nd neomail you sent me, out of the total 3 neomails you plan to send.
I know it sounds silly for me to explain this out... but I have been questioned in the past.
Okay.... Still not satisfied? If you really want a 'By the Book' app to just fill out... here is one.
Copy these questions and answer them with as much details as possible.
This is what you have been waiting for! The pets!
Please Click the image of the pet to see them for their name and other stats.
Some of these pets are currently being zapped by the lab ray. They may or may not still be the same gender, species, or colour when you click on the picture. In that case, feel free to neomail me and tell me to update this agency.
In your app, if you really read this whole page, put the word "purple" somewhere. Thanks!
These pets have been in my agency and have been successfully adopted out to new and wonderful homes. They are NOT UFA, so please, do not ask about them.