|Side Decoration Floats||Across Decoration Floats||Recolored Floats||Animated Floats|
- NO: * If you own a graphic/css website with premades you may not redistribute the floats on your premades without permission.
- YES: You can use these on any part neopets except shops.
- YES: You can use them on your site, but you may not redistribute them.
- YES: If you wish to recolor a float for personal use you are welcome to do so, just put a link back in your resources.
If your unsure if something is allowed please mail us, we dont have a problem answering questions!
* Clarification on premades: You may use floats in your layout previews, just put a disclaimer that the floats were used from Silent Serenity.
Mini CSS Guide
To place your float behind your content (great for layering and larger floats that cover content and great for the top and bottom floats): Find z-index:1; and change it to z-index:-1;
To move your floats up and down: Find any of these codes and add a - to move the float beyond the page limits so that it moves away from your content and clips/crops. top:0px; bottom:0px; left:0px; right:0px; EXAMPLE: right:0px; would become right:-20px; moving the image negative 20 pixels to the right.
To resize a float easily: Every image float should be able to be resized with coding without blurring. See below.
Resizing decorative floats: This is only for the single image or decorative floats. Find the image code like this img src="http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/behindtheeyes7/foot/bbobf1.png" style="position: fixed; and add this code width:100px; height:auto; into the style="position: fixed; portion to become like this img src="http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/behindtheeyes7/foot/bbobf1.png" style="position: fixed; width:100px; height:auto; Now you can adjust the width and the height will auto adjust. You can also flip that code and use width:auto; height:100px; and that will adjust the height and the width will auto adjust. Be sure to watch the quotations and dont remove them on the code your editing, the above may not have the proper amount of quotations because of filters on petpages.
* If you need any clarification or help please mail Fly anytime. If you feel that any of the top & bottom floats need to be resized you can mail me and I can work on a smaller version if I feel like its worth the time or if I have the time. :)
idreamofsimplethings and foreverflyleaf
Contact: Simple, Fly
All content made by us unless stated otherwise Silent Serenity.
- Texture Swimchick
- Background by Bonanza
- Envelopes and bullets by Roo
- Divider, buttons, textures and closed sign by Bedazzled
Please do not remove credit, it is required when using any of Silent Serenity content. If you mix multiple things from Silent Serenity only one link back is required. If you use other peoples content with Silent Serenity please credit them. If you edit Silent Serenity content we still require a link back, you may say "base css," or something similar. Please link to the homepage, as we may trade pets from other links at anytime.
EDIT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT! ♥ HAVE FUN AND ENJOY! ♥