Welcome to Morale
Welcome to the Morale webbie, I'm Mace the guild leader and I'm here to show you around the place so you get a feel for the guild. So you're probably here to get a sense of what this guild is about and I've tried to make this easy for you with a name that represents what we stand for.
We encourage improving, learning, sharing and helping out other guild members as well as people who might have just started Neopets, and this is encouraged through the activities that will be available for members to participate in.
So if you like what you hear, please click on the Apply link above and see if you fit into one of out Blocks.
So, I hear you want to join?
You've had a look around our webbie, know a little bit about us and you're not running out the door, so what next? Our guild is aimed at sharing and exchanging our neopet's expertise with others, so we have a few requirements just to see where you fit in best! Please have a read through and if you fit or are close to fitting into one of our blocks then please don't hesitate to neomail Mace. You must meet all of the compulsory requirements and then two requirements from one of the Blocks except the specialist Block where you only need to meet one requirement. We do make exceptions if you are a mature person over 16.
• Over 18
• 180+ Avatars
• Painted Pet
• 1 year account
• 280+ Avatars
• Have played 250+ games
• Have over 4 painted pets
• Have all pets fully customized (or at least customized with plans for full customization)
• Have the Kad avatar and continue feeding.
If you wish to join, please mail is to Mace... alternatively you may post it on the recruitment board if we have one up ^^
Please make sure to include your name and which block/s you fit into! We do accept side accounts as long as they are active. It may also be wise to take a look over the website if you haven't already!
New to the Guild?
So you are new to the guild? Well first of all congratulations on making the decision to join us!
Now that you have been accepted into the guild you have a checklist to fill out, don't worry it isn't too much work but first and foremost you should head over to the guild message board and introduce yourself to some of our fine members. Feel free to dive right into whatever conversations are buzzing, we don't bite!
Next you are going to want to explore a bit, and boy does Morale have a lot to offer. Be sure to dig through all the different pages of the website available to you so that you know all the activities going on in the guild. The first page you should find is the rules, these are important to know as a member.
Now there is just a few things left until you are a fully certified member of the guild:
• Explore our site, see what we have to offer you!.
• Go ahead and put your birthday in the calendar.
• Mail Mace which Block you have joined so she can change your Rank.
• Make sure you enable your guild mailings so that you receive all the important information about the guild!
• Add Mace as a neofriend so that you can get in on the 1NP auctions!
You are now considered an official member of Morale, good luck with all your endeavors and we will all be seeing you soon!
Morale is a little unique in that we don't have ranks. Your Block is your rank, so you will need to neomail Mace once you join which Block you're in so it can be changed. The reason for this is:
1. You are able to quickly see which Block your fellow guild members are, so if you need help with something you can easily see who might be able to lend a hand.
2. There are no pressures to post a certain amount, or recruit a certain number of members in order to go up to a new rank. It's a more relaxed atmosphere.
As much as we hate rules, we have to have them to keep the guild a nice environment for all our members. It would be great if you could read over them all.
• Be ActiveJust pop in every day or two and say hello. If you're gone for more than 3 weeks you will receive a mail from Mace, if no response after a week and no further posts on the guild you will be removed from the guild. But don't worry, you are more than welcome to join back again once you are able to be active again.
• Try and be Literate. We are a Literate guild so please try and avoid most chat speak.
• No Guild Drama. The usual no bullying, swearing, black-mailing, scamming, teasing etc. We want this guild to be enjoyable for everyone please.
• No Spamming (neomails). This mainly applies when applying for a pet or applying for avatar lending. By this we mean mail the person once, getting to the point in your message. No one wants a full inbox.
• No Spamming (guild boards). Please don't post guild messages over and over again talking to yourself. We would prefer if you have no more than three messages in a row on the guild boards. Of course, we are lenient with this as we understand some have very glitchy computers. But try your best.
• No Unnecessary Posts. This comes under the same circumstances as the rules above. Please no single word posts, try and answer in full sentences.
Mace I'm not really sure what to say here, but welcome to Morale's webbie. I love playing neopets in my spare time and you can usually find me lurking around the guild boards or in the guild itself. Usually if it says I'm online_ I'll be lurking somewhere! The main reason I play neopets is for the people, and the guild really is the first and last think I check before getting on or off Neopets. Wonderful members and a wealth of knowledge is what keeps the guild alive.
Outside neopets I'm doing my post-grad. in Virology (specifically Dengue Fever) and it keeps me fairly busy! I work as a swimming instructor to "pay the bills" and enjoy playing with my dogs or reading a book in my down time. Hopefully I'll get to know a bit more about you, and I'll see you in the guild boards!
Roxi Hi, guys! First I want to say thank you for your interest in our great little guild here. As a council member, I'll probably be one of the first people you meet in Morale. I also run this page and the member directory. I love getting to know our members. I believe that although the people on this page have created Morale, without our amazing members it would all be for nothing.
Outside of the guild and Neo, I am studying to be a Veterinary Technician. I take online classes, so I spend the majority of my day on the computer. I am also rather busy right now with renovating my house and building a coop for my chickens. If I ever disappear for a day or two, chances are that's what I've been working on. I am also engaged to my boyfriend of five years. Wedding planning is... fun. The last thing I do with my spare time, and definitely my favorite, is playing with my dogs and my cat. I have two American Pit Bull Terriers, Nukka and Diesel, and a Domestic Shorthair named Scout. They are my babies, and I spoil them on a daily basis! You may find I tend to talk about them a bit too much.