Yeppers! I have a Neo Morph form just like everyone else in my
family! What's that? What's a Neo Morph? You ask? Welll...
It's part me and part human. Am I confuseing you yet?
It happened a while ago. Moonxtal brought home some totally
strange goop in four bottles. Samuiyuki, he's the oldest,
slurped his down first, then C.B., and when I saw how pretty
she was, I was just about jumpin' outa my fur to try mine!
It tasted kinda yucky like the glue from an envlope but I
tried to drink every last drop! Wow was I ever dizzy! I sat
down and hiccuped a couple times and that was when I felt
"the change." My paws grew bigger and looked more like
Moonxtal's every second except they're still pink and fuzzy.
Then, my legs got longer with the rest of my body. I never
had hair before, so I squeeled when dark purple tresses flowed
down my head! But I still had my horns, thank Goodness!
I was a little upset to find out that I was shorter than C.B.,
however, Moonxtal said I was young and could still have a
growth spurt. Moon walked me over to the mirror so I could get
a good look at myself. I was totally cute! Then she brought
over a bag full of clothing. She said she coulden't figure out
what type of outfit to buy me, so she just brought what she
had and told me to pick something out. I looked through the
bag and found a pair of ripped stone-washed jeans, a couple
of bandanas, an old faded My Little Pony T-shirt, a bright
yellow banana clip, and a denim vest with tons of colorful
buttons! I think the black, lacy, fingerless gloves at the
bottom of the bag were my favorite accessery though.
If you haven't noticed by now, I love 80's music! Not only
that, I love to dance to 80's music. I often go to dance clubs
in Neopeia. There's one called the "80's Retro Cafe" that
I always go to. C.B., Futekichan, Kosha_ame, and Ling often
accompany me for our weekly "Girls night out" every Friday.
The cafe has karaoke night on Fridays too. Betya can't guess
what I sing!
More than anything in the world, I want to be a star!
Roller-skateing is another passion of mine. That's
roller-skateing not roller-blading! Yup, I skate with two
wheels on either side of my foot! Thank you very much.
Some of my Favorite Things
Hold you mouse over the item to see why I like them!
And here's my collection of bracelets!
Check out my petpet! He looks like a cross between a
Popple and a Carebear, two popular toys in the 80's, so you
know I had to have him. His name's Carebear and Moonxtal bought
him for me after I complained that I was the only one who
didn't have a pet of her own. Hee hee! It's great to be the
baby of the family!
Check out my room! It's bright! It's colorful!
It just screams me! My bed has to be the coolest thing ever! It turns!
Isn't that totally rad? You'll hear my funky music playing all
the way down the hall!
You're a child of the 80's if...
- you have ever owned a pair of spandex pants
- you knew "The Artist" only as "Prince"
- you've puff painted a shirt
- you know who Max Headroom is
- you've bought a crimping iron
- your group of friends refered to themselves as "The Goonies", "The Brat Pack", or "The Breakfas Club"
- you wore biker shorts under a short skirt
- you believed that "by the power of Grey Skull you HAD the power"
- you diled 867-5309 just to see if "Jenny" would answer
- you owned anything Jordache
- you owned a pair of stone washed or splatter painted jeans
- you HAD to have your MTV
- you owned a couple slap on wrist bands
- you wanted to be the next Karate Kid
- Neon colors were your fashion statement
- you collected "Garbage Pail Kids" cards
- you believed in cute, colorful bears that lived in the clouds
- you wanted to go Back to the Future
- you remember a time when MTV played music
- your first tricycle was a Big Wheels