PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE STARTING YOUR GAME, DO NOT GO STEP BY STEP!!! I GAVE LINKS THAT WILL HELP YOU WITH TIMES.
- Plushie Tycoon
- Start the Game.
- Go Here to select a time zone which is best for you. DO NOT SELECT YOUR TIME ZONE. Select a time zone that you are online MOST OF THE TIME. So for me, I'm usually online from 4 pm - 11 pm so I would set mine to GMT +10. *Pokes Pet Page*
- Go to your store/factory/warehouse to pay the rent.
- Click on your store.
- Go to Advertisements. Buy the 3rd upgrade from Flyers,
- If you did those right, you should have more than 41,660 NP on hand.
- Go Purchase Raw Goods.
- If your RARE GEMS are not below 1,500 NP, do not buy
anything. If they are under 1,500 NP, then buy 8 Rare Gems for ANY PLUSHIE YOU WANT!
- Stuffing should be Neocotton. Buy 8 of these.
- Packing should be Paper Bags. Buy 8 of these.
- Buy Green Cloth. You need certain number of Clothes for each Rare Gem. Go to the bottom of that pet page and it will tell you how much cloth to buy for each number of rare gem.
- After buying all those, you should have roughly 12k-15k on hand. If you have more, better for you.
- Click on your Factory. Start a New Job. Select w/e plushie you bought for rare gems from the list.
- Select those bubbly thingies, then click on Submit Job.
- Make sure you select 100 from the list, and click on Start Job. Repeat this 8 times.
- After that's done, click on Personnel. Hire Workers. 250 Trainees and 25 Managers.
Please note that you will need the same amount of workers for 18 jobs of 100s. It just works that way. :)
- Click to set this as your default work force.
- We're done for now. After your upgrade happens, at promptly XX:01, go FIRE ALL YOUR WORKERS.
- You will always have 1 Manager on duty, and that will take 82 nps per every update.
- After you fire your workers, click on Your Warehouse to see the jobs pending.
- Go Here to see when it will be done pending. They have a nice chart set up for you. Don't upgrade your warehouse size UNLESS you have 10k COH. Then you can upgrade to 3 levels.
- When jobs are done loading, ship them to your shop. DO NOT SHIP THEM ALL TOGETHER AT ONCE!! Make sure you have enough NPS COH for your manager, which takes 82 nps per update, while your plushie sell. You can ship 3, and after those sell, the other 5, or however you want to. Just make sure you have nps on hand for your manager.
- Repeat these steps all over after your plushies sell. But do the math yourself please :) Don't buy 10 rare gems and then realize you don't have nps for clothes/packing and such.
After you fire your workers, when they do the job, and you ship the plushies to your store, and those sell, just repeat the buying process again, and again, and continue buying more and more plushies, as you have the money :). Slowly increase to 10 rare gems/50 clothes and such. To get the Avatar in a ~week, you must upgrade your Factory/Warehouse to the fullest, when you have the extra cash, and as well as your Upgrades and Advertisements.
- Neomail me with all questions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GUIDE WORKS BEST IF THIS IS THE LAST WEEK/2 WEEKS OF THE MONTH. BECAUSE OF TAXES AND SUCH, THIS GUIDE MIGHT NOT WORK WELL IF YOU START BEGINNING OF THE MONTH
- Play amount with the amount of workers/jobs(200s, 300s...) in your factory if yous start beginning of the month.
- Upgrade w/e you need to upgrade the last day before your taxes are due if you start your game beginning of the month. They cost cheaper.
images copyright neopets.com 1999 - present | graphic & coding copyright spelt 2007 - present | content copyright swat_818 2005 - present