Reniste the gold Draik is UFA
Reniste was my very first Draik, and at first I had very big character and customization plans for her, but over time the attachment that I had dwindled. I found myself putting her up for trade, but even then I could not find any offers that I fell in love with. I decided that I would put Ren up for adoption, hoping that she might make another person happy, so here she is.
DEADLINE: 26 July 2013 | Mail apps here.
Applications Received: 6
Applications Accepted: 5
- Your account must be at least 4 months old to apply. (TNT's rule, not mine)
- Send me a neomail to let me know you'll be applying. This way, I can get an idea of how many applicants to expect.
- Please list all of your accounts in your application, and tell me which one Reniste will be held on.
- No re-trades. I'm looking for a permanent home for Reniste. Do not apply if you are planning on trading her.
- If you decide you do not want Reniste anymore, please send her back to me.
- If you make a petpage application, please put a disclaimer stating I did not force you to do so.
- If your neomail application exceeds 3 neomails, paste it on a blank petpage.
- All neomails sent to my side accounts will be ignored. Contact my main (rationalizing) ONLY. Include the word "cake" somewhere in your application so I know you read these rules. Otherwise, your application will not be accepted.
- I will not be here from 2 July - 26 July, so if you have any questions, please, please, please neomail your questions or comments beforehand.
Other Things You Should Know
The information below isn't necessary to read, but doing so would give you a better idea of what I look for in an applicant.
- Either neomail or petpage applications are fine. I don't care, and I don't favor one over the other. Just please remember your disclaimer if you decide to make a petpage application.
- I like characters. I like stories. I like customization.
- Side accounts are fine.
- Repaints are fine.
- Gender changes are fine, although I'm not too sure Reniste would be very fitting for a male.
- If you're planning to make a petpage application, I don't care if you use a premade or code yourself.
- I don't care about your plans to feed her/play with her every day.
- I don't want your sob stories.
- Be completely honest.
- No extensions will be given.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions