Welcome to the Word Ninja homepage. This is your in-depth guide to playing an exclusive Beta game. Before we start, please note that this is an original game created by Cinny. Do not replicate without my consent.
Now that we have that out of the way, the purpose of the game is to eliminate your target by using the word given to you. All the words are chosen at random and your target is chosen at random. So if you're up to the challenge, keep reading!
Next Round Sign-up Deadline: December 17 @ 12:00 am NST
Rules and Regulations
001. Your target must be talking to you when they say the word. If they copied/pasted something you've said, it counts.
002. Plural form counts. If it is a word within another word, it will count (i.e. word is cake, they said pancakes).
003. When your target says the word, neomail them AND Cinny to let them know!
004. When you are eliminated, neomail your word and target to the person who got you out.
005. You can and will be eliminated if you fail to post at least once every 4 days.
006. Only conversations on the guild board count! Neomail and other neoboards do not count.
008. Occasionally, there many be some twists thrown into the game to get it moving along. It is random.
009. Ranked Alpha or above are eligible to play.
010. After reading this, if you want to sign up, let me know what is missing here (can you count bro?) in your neomail.
011. If you have any questions or concerns, neomail Cinny.
Person A has Person B as a target and the word "Hissi.
Person B has Person C as a target and the word "Ixi.
On the guild boards:
Person A: "Hey Person B, what's the name of the neopet that looks like a snake with wings?
Person B: "You mean a Hissi?
Person A: "Got you out in Word Ninja because you said Hissi! :P
Person B: "Aww fine. Your next target is Person C, the word is Ixi.
Welcome to the Winner's Circle!
Because being an awesome ninja means nothing unless you get recognized for it! Also, because this game is pretty hard to win.
Round 1: October 26 - November 30, 2016
Winner: Caitlin aka ozzical
Takedowns: Caitlin - 5 (Blake, Fitz, Sonny, A, and Jordan); Sonny - 1 (Trina); A - 1 (Naz)
Timed-Out: Lina, Stamp
Words: cupcake, cheese, apple, crust, pumpkin, leaf, water, pie, mustache, candy
Round Duration: 35 days