How To: Get The Meepit Juice Break Avatar in Seven Levels or Less!
Get the Meepit Juice Break
avatar in just seven levels or less!
First off, this guide is assuming that you know how to play the game already, if you don't, please read the instructions before you continue on.
Need to Knows
- The avatar score is 3,500 points.
- Type in 'meepits' any time during the game to get an extra life! It is easiest to type it when a black box telling you to "Get Ready for Level X" is showing. This way you do not interrupt your game!
, and Blue
are the three main colors. These colors need to be mixed together to make the other colors needed
= PinkBasic Strategy
(This will be referred to in all of the levels, so remember it!)
- Turn the pipe at the end of the line so that it is not connected to the meepit. This
stops you from accidentally feeding too early, before you can get all the pipes connected!
- Choose the color that you are going to feed and create a long line of it, starting from the beginning, this helps you see where it can go. Try connecting as many pipes to your line as you can, to get more points.
- Make sure that your end feeding pipe will be able to connect to the line to feed the meepit. Keep that in mind while you are creating the long line. If the line is long, that's great, but if it has no way to get to the meepit, you're NOL (Neopian Out of Luck)!
- Connect the feeding pipe, and viola! You have just fed a meepit. Congratulations!
- When you only have one left to feed to complete the level, connect the last two or three, instead of just the one that is needed. This way you feed an extra meepit or so every level. Even though you only need one, feeding 2 or even 3 will give you more points, it doesn't matter that one is fed the wrong color.
- Feed easy colors! If for example, you have a green and a blue left to feed, but you only need to feed one to complete the level, it would be easier for you to feed the blue color to them both, because mixing is always a bit
- Feed shared colors! If you have 2 blues, feed them both blue, if you have 2 greens, feed them green, and so on. On the later levels, 5-7, there will be three meepits at the tree at one time, so feed the colored shared by at least two of them. For example, if you have two reds and a green, feed them all red. Doing it this way takes less time for you and give you a chance to make more points, and keep your meepits alive longer. If three different colors come up, then just pick one and feed it to all three of them.
You're now ready to start playing the game!
Okay, so get started. If you start your game and there is a plus sign shaped pipe at the beginning of the two start pipes that are not the same color as your first meepit, restart. Those will not help you to feed correctly. However, if that pipe comes up in the same situation after level 1, you are just going to have to work with it.
This is the level that basically makes or breaks the avatar score; you need to get a good score here. On level one, the tip is to get as many bonuses as you can. You get bonuses by connecting every single pipe together to feed the meepit. If you use all the pipes for a feed you get 50 extra points. Don't be afraid to restart level 1 if you don't get the bonuses you want.
You have to feed 5 meepits in level 1, so try to get at least 3 bonuses. The more bonuses you get in level 1, the sooner you will have the avatar. And since level 1 is the easiest, try for a bunch! And in level 1, ALWAYS feed them the correct color, you have 60 seconds, so you can take your time and figure it out.
Now, on the 2nd level you have 60 seconds to feed two meepits. Use the Basic Strategy . What you should do is pick one and work on feeding it the color that it needs. You need to be a bit speedier this time though, since you have two to feed. Choose one of them and connect as many of the same color pipe as you can to feed it. Don't worry that much about the bonuses. If you can get them, great! But you have to worry about two meepits now, so the bonuses shouldn't be your top priority. After you feed that one, work on the
On this level, use the Basic Strategy coupled with what you did in level 2. You only have 45 seconds per meepit now, so you need to work faster.
You can start to feed 2 at a time now. Find a connection between the 2 meepits and feed one of the colors. If you have a red and a blue, feed either red or blue. Try to avoid feeding a color that is not the same color as
one of your meepits. If you have to, you can, but try really hard not to.
If you feel that you are fast enough to use the method used in levels 2 and 3, continue with that, but if you see you are slowing down, start to feed 2 at a time.
On this level, you should try to feed either two or three at a time, which ever you are most comfortable
If you choose to feed all 3, you have a better chance at getting a the 50 point super bonus, because you
have more time to find all the connections
Feed them all at once, using the same strategy as level 5. If you are lucky enough with what you
have been able to feed and depending on your extra bonuses through out the game, you should have the avatar by the end of this level.
If you did not get the avatar by the start of this level, keep using the strategy for level 6, and you
should have the avatar in no time.
Do not fret if you don't get it on the first try. Practice is a must for this game!
If you have any questions, you can Neomail me.